Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

Enjoy all the tornadoes and hurricanes out of season etc etc and etc, dopey. You're the only morons in the world denying....
I admit. You deny. You deny it is nature, Earth, the spin of Earth, when the sun rises and sets that are important factors about weather and climate. Your notion is man runs weather and also climate. That is nuts.

Now you types blame oil firms for managing climate and weather. This is wild stuff you claim.

He doesn't understand that the warming trend since 1700 isn't being driven by a trace gas with a trace IR absorption since it warmed for about 185 years while CO2 sat at the 280 ppm level as seen in the mid 1880's for the 185 years thus ZERO effect.

The 417 ppm level the warm forcing is nearly irrelevant which is why more and more scientists have been publishing well over 100 papers showing that CO2 has little effect on the heat budget.

160 Papers Find Extremely Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity​

LINK

He doesn't understand that the warming trend since 1700 isn't being driven by a trace gas with a trace IR absorption since it warmed for about 185 years while CO2 sat at the 280 ppm level as seen in the mid 1880's for the 185 years thus ZERO effect.

The 417 ppm level the warm forcing is nearly irrelevant which is why more and more scientists have been publishing well over 100 papers showing that CO2 has little effect on the heat budget.

160 Papers Find Extremely Low CO2 Climate Sensitivity​

LINK
They do not understand the math.

To help them understand, let me draw a picture for them.

CO2 is like one has 417 pennies out of a million pennies. It can't be really noticed.

They do not understand the math.

To help them understand, let me draw a picture for them.

CO2 is like one has 417 pennies out of a million pennies. It can't be really noticed.
so-i-guess-the-onion-was-right-v0-4w18r55yat0d1.jpeg

Where on Earth can you prove humans create Tornadoes or Hurricanes. Tell us your experience at controlling climate or even weather.
It's right in your face duhhh- except on GOP BS- in the whole world. It's about hot oceans... everyone in the world knows but you ignorant chumps....

DURR.. They unsurprisingly say "Climate change is indeed having an effect on the AMOC system".. Not the other way round.. Listen:

DURR.. They unsurprisingly say "Climate change is indeed having an effect on the AMOC system".. Not the other way round.. Listen:

That’s hilarious. It’s a function of temperature not CO2. That’s why the geologic record is littered with these examples.

That’s hilarious. It’s a function of temperature not CO2. That’s why the geologic record is littered with these examples.
You don't see a correlation between CO2 and temperature in the geological record?

Forum List

Back