Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry Left Tard, but it won't

I can give you a million reasons why.

But let me give you a quote from your dear lying leader Nazi Pelosi.

'We need to take back Control of Congress so we can make Trump Accountable"

And then of course everyone was told to STFU about Impeachment while they were trying to get elected.

Then Now

"We have to keep Control of Congress so we should not go after President Trump to hold him accountable"

Instead of trying to impeach him....they can't...they are just going to try to harass him.....and get NOTHING DONE.

And they will be voted out for accomplishing absolutely nothing

Super Majority 2020!

you said the same thing before the 2018 elections about the Repubs
Republicans don't have enough retards in their party to keep winning elections.

Democrats are synonymous with the word "retard".
The retards just getting hold of your AH's bank records Speaking of retards Trump is going to do nothing until investigations stop??lol Trump is wetting his pants
Once the Republicans learn to attack the blood won't stop running. You all have developed weak chins.

The number one mission for Republicans should be to destroy the Democrats as a domestic terrorist organization. Destroy the media, destroy the colleges, destroy the corporations and everything Democrats use as a platform for influence and a shield.

America cannot continue to function as it has until the cancer that is the Democratic party is removed and exterminated.

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then of course everyone was told to STFU about Impeachment while they were trying to get elected.

Then Now

"We have to keep Control of Congress so we should not go after President Trump to hold him accountable"

Instead of trying to impeach him....they can't...they are just going to try to harass him.....and get NOTHING DONE.

Super Majority 2020!

The retards just getting hold of your AH's bank records Speaking of retards Trump is going to do nothing until investigations stop??lol Trump is wetting his pants
Once the Republicans learn to attack the blood won't stop running. You all have developed weak chins.

The number one mission for Republicans should be to destroy the Democrats as a domestic terrorist organization. Destroy the media, destroy the colleges, destroy the corporations and everything Democrats use as a platform for influence and a shield.

America cannot continue to function as it has until the cancer that is the Democratic party is removed and exterminated.
^ Whoa FBI alert right here

Then Now

Super Majority 2020!

^^^ Whoa, loony bin alert right here.

When you stop/finish your pissy shit fit, then we can do business

Way to go President Trump.

Could you imagine if Obama had acted the way Trump does? Republican heads would be exploding.

lol With the loony in our WH now you worry about me ?? Are you another of those BS patriots??

lol With the loony in our WH now you worry about me ?? Are you another of those BS patriots??

Dood, is your name Blackflag? You really need to learn how this site works.

No Deals Donnie strikes again! :lmao:

Well, first of all, they called Trump a criminal and then wanted him to discuss infrastructure. What did they expect? Beyond that, if they really believed Trump is a criminal then why in the holy fuck would they want negotiate a deal with him? You TDSers are so predictable and fucking dumb!!

Well, first of all, they called Trump a criminal and then wanted him to discuss infrastructure. What did they expect? Beyond that, if they really believed Trump is a criminal then why in the holy fuck would they want negotiate a deal with him? You TDSers are so predictable and fucking dumb!!
I wouldn't negotiate with Trump. Seems nobody else will either. Or maybe you can name a deal he's landed? :lmao:

Trump wanted Infrastructure with no plan The pos never has a plan As a president he's a fn joke This bs about Pelosi just gave the scum a way out

Could you imagine if Obama had acted the way Trump does? Republican heads would be exploding.
Actually what passes for modern Progressive American manhood is verbal giants like Colbert, Stelter and Noah. Imagining things and reality pushed by weakling powers that be is the death of any nation and the birth of tyranny. It is well pass the time that heads are exploding.

Trump wanted Infrastructure with no plan The pos never has a plan As a president he's a fn joke This bs about Pelosi just gave the scum a way out

That is not the point. Read the OP and the posts before you continue to make a stupid jack-ass of yourself.

f
I wouldn't negotiate with Trump. Seems nobody else will either. Or maybe you can name a deal he's landed? :lmao:

Yeah but Pelosi and Shumer would have........If Trump hadn't refused to cow-tow to their insane allegations. MAGA!!! How about you go get Pelosi on the horn and cry to her.

f

Yeah but Pelosi and Shumer would have........If Trump hadn't refused to cow-tow to their insane allegations. MAGA!!! How about you go get Pelosi on the horn and cry to her.
Cry to her about what? Accountability and oversight is why we gave her the house and Speakership. Adding to Trump's already record spending levels doesn't appeal to me. I am perfectly fine with your fatass orange idiot going his entire Presidency without ever securing a single deal.

Why are you so stupid that you don’t know Obama actually DID do what Trump is doing?

The only difference is that Republicans did dare accuse Obama of engaging a cover up.

The little shit has to run to police when all is said and done.

no, I would blame Trump for scheduling the meeting with those two
That's exactly my point. If you schedule a meeting, you better intend on actually having a meeting and participate in good faith.

Trump should not have scheduled the meeting in the first place. The dems were simply using it as a political stunt to show that Trump is unreasonable.

Trump should not have scheduled the meeting in the first place. The dems were simply using it as a political stunt to show that Trump is unreasonable.

Maybs this meeting scheduled way back. Then the House shot her mouth off about "Cover-Up" this morning (so I heard). DJT said enough! They are damaging his Presidency (and the nation). They are using Obammy judges in SF an HI to slow his agenda...then those are over ruled.

I applaud DJT for what he did. After the border fiasco? Time to shut these loons off.

f

Cry to her about what? Accountability and oversight is why we gave her the house and Speakership. Adding to Trump's already record spending levels doesn't appeal to me. I am perfectly fine with your fatass orange idiot going his entire Presidency without ever securing a single deal.

What a mean post, making fun of a person with Rosacea. But then, your ilk only considers people by their skin I guess. No you didn't 'give' Pelosi the speakership, the deep state did that on your behalf. Then they convinced you it was in your best interest. Contratulations, you are a neo-marxist sheeple.

Forum List

Back