Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

If CO2 a problem, then China is far and away the biggest threat.

The USA has lowered our CO2 output while China's has doubled.

If you believe in Manmade Climate change, chain yourself to the nearest Chinese Embassy

carbon-dioxide-emissions-country-featured-image.png

Last edited:
The media will never let up in their quest to get YOU - Middle Class American - to give up your freedoms.

So what. Back in the old days men did not keep records.

Also check this out.

Try reality, Big Oil chump....many say the 2.5 degree change has already happened....
We should list all the ways Democrats have tried to scare citizens to death.
1. The bomb. Supposedly the Nuclear bombs would kill us all. When again?
2. Massive cold proven at the Arctic signaled the Earth was going to be an ice planet. When did that happen?
3. Russia was really our enemy yet the Democrats defended them.
Reagan per the Democrats was a war hungry president. But checking our wars, most were started by Democrats.
4. 2.5 Degrees means we are close to dying. Again when will that be?

I know what's true because I trust respected experts, dunce. Change the channel, ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol
But you don't know what is true. You can't even tell me why the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet.

Enjoy all the tornadoes and hurricanes out of season etc etc and etc, dopey. You're the only morons in the world denying....
Where on Earth can you prove humans create Tornadoes or Hurricanes. Tell us your experience at controlling climate or even weather.

Forum List

Back