Trump vs Clinton

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
image.jpeg

Yep. But in libtard land mean words are more evil. Just ask the Clinton news network

Libtard idea of replying to the topic....

The "topic" is a meme composed by an imbecile......
Oh look konrads butt buddy! I would love to find the libtard class on trolling and complaining would be hilarious to sit in on
What, there's only one butt buddy for that clown?

Nah, bet there's lots more down by the Naval base.

Libtard idea of replying to the topic....

The "topic" is a meme composed by an imbecile......
Oh look konrads butt buddy! I would love to find the libtard class on trolling and complaining would be hilarious to sit in on
What, there's only one butt buddy for that clown?

Nah, bet there's lots more down by the Naval base.
By that logic your Odium's butt buddy. Funny you should know where lots more are!

View attachment 85116

Yep. But in libtard land mean words are more evil. Just ask the Clinton news network
What about all the people that did work for trump but didn't get paid?

What about trump edu?

Your candidate has zero experience so he doesn't have a record to compare. But we know he went bankrupt 7 times. Correct me if I'm wrong. Was it 6 bankruptcies?

How many Benghazis will trump have? Will trump invade Iran?

Trump has bad judgement. You'll see when he loses

View attachment 85116

What about all the people that did work for trump but didn't get paid?

What about trump edu?

Your candidate has zero experience so he doesn't have a record to compare. But we know he went bankrupt 7 times. Correct me if I'm wrong. Was it 6 bankruptcies?

How many Benghazis will trump have? Will trump invade Iran?

Trump has bad judgement. You'll see when he loses

Out of 500 businesses lmao! Shitty attempt there. What's the failure rate of businesses? I bet it's high

Forum List

Back