Hillary Clinton slams Tucker Carlson

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hillary Clinton slammed Tucker Carlson as a “useful idiot” Wednesday ahead of the conservative commentator’s much-anticipated interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“You know, he somehow – after having been fired from so many outlets in the United States – I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot,” Clinton said.
“He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about Ukraine. So, I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
“I mean, if you actually read translations of what’s being said on Russian media, they make fun of him,” Clinton claimed. “I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.”

Comment:
Hillary is making crazy liberal conspiracy theory claims that Carlson and the Republicans are supporting Putin.
Hillary Clinton is still clinging to her bitterness seven years after she lost to Trump.
Hillary exhibits a lot of the characteristics of a psychopath. (lack of empathy, no guilt, no conscience, pathological lying, a grandiose sense of her own worth, superficial charm and glibness, manipulative, demagogue)
Carlson's Putin interview is not a big deal.
Carlson is not endorsing Putin.

Hillary Clinton slammed Tucker Carlson as a “useful idiot” Wednesday ahead of the conservative commentator’s much-anticipated interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“You know, he somehow – after having been fired from so many outlets in the United States – I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot,” Clinton said.
“He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about Ukraine. So, I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
“I mean, if you actually read translations of what’s being said on Russian media, they make fun of him,” Clinton claimed. “I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.”

Comment:
Hillary is making crazy liberal conspiracy theory claims that Carlson and the Republicans are supporting Putin.
Hillary Clinton is still clinging to her bitterness seven years after she lost to Trump.
Hillary exhibits a lot of the characteristics of a psychopath. (lack of empathy, no guilt, no conscience, pathological lying, a grandiose sense of her own worth, superficial charm and glibness, manipulative, demagogue)
Methinks Hilarity doth protest too much. What is she afraid is going to come out in this interview? Tucker better watch his back--he may get Clintoned.

So it's wrong to hear from both sides?

I mean we've heard from zelensky dozens of times, even saw him on the senate floor with a Ukraine flag draped over the podium.

But it's bad to hear from Putin?

I thought journalism was supposed to be about telling the whole story.

Comment:
In fact, she's standing wiith and supporting the American way as regarding hate for Russia/Putin.

But there are signs that the American way of hate and war is experiencing an antiwar change!

And Hillary no longer owns enough political clout to pull it off!

Hillary needs to take a good look in the mirror when she is standing naked, and realize she looks like a Hungry Hippo! :p

1469476413396.jpg

You get uranium! and you get uranium! and you get uranium! and my husband gets 500K!

It is really quite simple.
CNN spent a lot of time in vids I saw today going on and on about this.
They all have the same goal.

1) They want to be the ones to set the narrative. They do not want anyone else injecting any ideas or comments other than theirs. That is the first reason for attacking an interview no one has even seen yet.
2) It is highly likely this interview will contain comments that are in contrast with their narrative. They do not want that. They do not want anyone hearing anything other than what they say. They want to set and control the information. Any other information outside of that - is the second reason they are attacking an interview no one has even seen yet.

Already we are seeing other governments, and within our own, comments about blocking views of the interview.
Why?
#1 and #2.

Comment:

Haha! She knows how dumb her followers like okfine are...

1707420076537.png

Comment:
He may very well be a Useful Idiot, I won't deny that this is quite possible.

However, she is the wrong Messenger for this if it is true. I will wait for the interview to judge. If he throws a few fastballs he will be viewed far differently than if he just throws softballs.

I can tell you this, after watching hours upon hours of videos; the EU agreed to $50B over 4 years for Ukraine, but that is for administration/government expenses only. There is a great deal of chat that they don't trust Ukraine and some members were very adamant that this money not be sent due to the level of corruption.

Will some of this money finds it way in the coffers of Western politicians campaigns or bank accounts?

So it's wrong to hear from both sides?

I mean we've heard from zelensky dozens of times, even saw him on the senate floor with a Ukraine flag draped over the podium.

But it's bad to hear from Putin?

I thought journalism was supposed to be about telling the whole story.

HA!
No -

The Cult, Primarily, through The New York Times, sets the days agenda.
Everyone that is Cult approved follows that agenda.

If one does not follow that agenda, well that is a real problem.

Forum List

Back