Hillary Clinton slams Tucker Carlson

One report from the Toronto Sun, a "conservative" newspaper (pro police-state passes for conservative here) said that the interview was 2 hours long and Tucker didn't challenge him much at all.

This would be a horrible look for Tucker if this is the case and he is smart enough to know this.

IMG_0764.jpeg

Hillary Clinton slammed Tucker Carlson as a “useful idiot” Wednesday ahead of the conservative commentator’s much-anticipated interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“You know, he somehow – after having been fired from so many outlets in the United States – I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot,” Clinton said.
“He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about Ukraine. So, I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
“I mean, if you actually read translations of what’s being said on Russian media, they make fun of him,” Clinton claimed. “I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.”

Comment:
Hillary is making crazy liberal conspiracy theory claims that Carlson and the Republicans are supporting Putin.
Hillary Clinton is still clinging to her bitterness seven years after she lost to Trump.
Hillary exhibits a lot of the characteristics of a psychopath. (lack of empathy, no guilt, no conscience, pathological lying, a grandiose sense of her own worth, superficial charm and glibness, manipulative, demagogue)
Carlson's Putin interview is not a big deal.
Carlson is not endorsing Putin.
Unfortunately a lot of what Hillary says about Tucker may be true.

Hillary Clinton slammed Tucker Carlson as a “useful idiot” Wednesday ahead of the conservative commentator’s much-anticipated interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“You know, he somehow – after having been fired from so many outlets in the United States – I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot,” Clinton said.
“He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about Ukraine. So, I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
“I mean, if you actually read translations of what’s being said on Russian media, they make fun of him,” Clinton claimed. “I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.”

Comment:
Hillary is making crazy liberal conspiracy theory claims that Carlson and the Republicans are supporting Putin.
Hillary Clinton is still clinging to her bitterness seven years after she lost to Trump.
Hillary exhibits a lot of the characteristics of a psychopath. (lack of empathy, no guilt, no conscience, pathological lying, a grandiose sense of her own worth, superficial charm and glibness, manipulative, demagogue)
Who?

And, of course, his followers believe everything the former KGB officer said.

This is what they want. Who knew.
When it comes to the Ukraine, the map doesn't lie. Everything else is just politics, same as here. That reality has been known since this whole thing began. Sadly, liberal idiots don't look at the map and believe what they want to hear. Pathetic.

I am watching. Have not finished. It gets interesting about an hour in...

57:00 Putin claims Ukraine needs to be de-natzified because there are monuments in Ukraine for Nazis who killed Russians and Poles. He also claims there are Nazis in Ukraine parliament.
1:04:00 Putin says he does not remember the last time he spoke to Biden. He did speak to Biden before the war and told Biden he is making a big mistake going all in supporting Ukraine.
1:06:00 Putin says through diplomatic channels, he informs the US that the only way this war will end quickly is if we quit supplying Ukraine. It will take weeks from that point. He says he is not interested in speaking directly with Biden, as he has nothing to discuss with him.
1:08:00 Putin says he has no interest whatsoever attacking Poland or Latvia and such action would result in a global war. US current goal is to weaken Russia as much as possible [duh.] He then says that there are plenty of US mercenaries in Ukraine fighting. More from Poland and less from Georgia. He says US troops on the ground as suggested by Schumer would escalate.
He mentions our debt is $33T, don't we have something better to do than fund Ukraine? [ha]
He says Russia will fight to the end, but would prefer to negotiate.
1 11 00 The CIA blew up Nordstream.
Tucker says it is the largest act of industrial terrorism and largest release of greenhouse gas in history. If Putin has evidence, why not release it for a big propaganda victory.? Putin replies that America controls all the worldwide media. He says it is clear to the whole world that America blew it up.
1 14 00 Tucker asks why Germany is not upset at the US for blowing up their gas supply. He says Germany is a globalist country.
1:18:00 Putin says that the US debt, and the fact that the US freezes dollars all over the world for parties it deems evil are why the world is moving away from the dollar. He says Russia used to have 50% of transactions in dollars and it's now down to 13%. Yuan is up to 34%.
1:27:00 Putin said he had a great relationship with Bush who was not a dumb countryboy.
Putin also said he had a positive personal relationship with Trump as well.

More to watch.

Avoiding all the important questions is not "real journalism", son. It's the opposite. Get it straight.

The left-wing MSM certainly knows all about that. They treat Biden, and virtually all Democrats, with kid gloves when they do get the rare chance to actually ask him questions.

Comment:
Hillary is not relevant anymore and hates it.

Forum List

Back