Trump Supporters: Does Donald J. Trump Ever Lie?

Does Donald Trump Ever Lie?

• I support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies all the time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I t hink he lies all the time

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did it bother you when Obama did it?

Barack Obama's file

You talk about healthcare? Ok, let's talk about that. Trump said he has a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan. Now he won and we found out conclusively that he lied and actually had no real plan at all.

Obama's false statements are of course troubling but were quite rare and once he was corrected he never kept circling back to them the way Trump does.

The equivalency arguments are simply false, no high profile politician pumps out as many lies as Trump:

politifact-trump-clinton.jpg

Considering the biased source, skew each of those 10-20% in the proper direction, because the ones in the middle are usually up to interpretation.

There is also sample bias involved.

Denial. That's what you are doing.

Trump said he'll try to persecute Clinton - he lied about that.
Trump said he has a ACA replacement - lied about that.
Trump keeps saying, despite factual correction that he had a landslide victory - he is either a fucking moron or he just doesn't give a shit and is lying even about something so pathetic.

He is a liar and he lies quite often, don't even need a graph to know that. Just need a minimally functional brain.

He can still do it if he feels like it. Even politifact hasn't ranked that promise yet, it's still "no ranking"

Still in the works, and he started the process and now needs congress to pitch in.

Don't care about that one.

Again denial. After he won he specifically said that Hillary-for-prison was just electioneering:

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show | The Huffington Post

A wonderful ACA replacement wouldn't need "pitch in", it would be wonderful and unveiled ASAP for congress to take up. No person familiar with the healthcare debate thought that Trump's promise was anything but empty promises. The matter is waaay too complex for his campaign to have a real solution in hand. And of course when election smoke cleared his admin had ZERO novel ideas, let alone a comprehensive plan. Your denial that it could still secretly exist is nonsense.

Then that will be his first "promise broken" on politifact once they decide he's not going through with it.

Somewhere out there is a group of people trying to figure out how to either replace Obamacare with something tractable, or eliminate it without too much fallout.
So far, he's still "in progress" on it.

You talk about healthcare? Ok, let's talk about that. Trump said he has a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan. Now he won and we found out conclusively that he lied and actually had no real plan at all.

Obama's false statements are of course troubling but were quite rare and once he was corrected he never kept circling back to them the way Trump does.

The equivalency arguments are simply false, no high profile politician pumps out as many lies as Trump:

Considering the biased source, skew each of those 10-20% in the proper direction, because the ones in the middle are usually up to interpretation.

Trump keeps saying, despite factual correction that he had a landslide victory - he is either a fucking moron or he just doesn't give a shit and is lying even about something so pathetic.

He is a liar and he lies quite often, don't even need a graph to know that. Just need a minimally functional brain.

He can still do it if he feels like it. Even politifact hasn't ranked that promise yet, it's still "no ranking"

Still in the works, and he started the process and now needs congress to pitch in.

Again denial. After he won he specifically said that Hillary-for-prison was just electioneering:

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show | The Huffington Post

A wonderful ACA replacement wouldn't need "pitch in", it would be wonderful and unveiled ASAP for congress to take up. No person familiar with the healthcare debate thought that Trump's promise was anything but empty promises. The matter is waaay too complex for his campaign to have a real solution in hand. And of course when election smoke cleared his admin had ZERO novel ideas, let alone a comprehensive plan. Your denial that it could still secretly exist is nonsense.

Then that will be his first "promise broken" on politifact once they decide he's not going through with it.

Somewhere out there is a group of people trying to figure out how to either replace Obamacare with something tractable, or eliminate it without too much fallout.

It will be rated broken, no reasonable doubt on that.

Yes, there is a big group trying to figure it out, because THERE WAS NO WONDERFUL TRUMP PLAN, if there was, they wouldn't need to.

If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?

All people in power lie, the question becomes how do those lies impact me?

Trump's blather hasn't done squat to me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" definitely did something to me.

So the fact that President of the United States constantly lies does not concern you?

If he blatantly lies about even on the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University." - 2012 Republican nominee for President.

Barack Obama's file

:lol: What happened to Politifact's "sample bias". :lol:

It's still there. there is nothing wrong with using a biased source as long as you account for the bias.

Just like there is nothing wrong with being a partisan media outlet, as long as you don't start puffing your chest out about being impartial.

Funny you haven't proven this bias you claim. You saying there is bias does not make it so.

But you're right about Fox...

"as long as you don't start puffing your chest out about being impartial"

images

Yes, there is a big group trying to figure it out, because THERE WAS NO WONDERFUL TRUMP PLAN, if there was, they wouldn't need to.

Well considering there was no progressive plan on how to actually implement Obamacare before it passed (we have to pass it to see whats in it) I guess getting rid of it or fixing it will take the same path.

All people in power lie, the question becomes how do those lies impact me?

Trump's blather hasn't done squat to me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" definitely did something to me.

So the fact that President of the United States constantly lies does not concern you?

If he blatantly lies about even on the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University." - 2012 Republican nominee for President.

Barack Obama's file

It's still there. there is nothing wrong with using a biased source as long as you account for the bias.

Just like there is nothing wrong with being a partisan media outlet, as long as you don't start puffing your chest out about being impartial.

Funny you haven't proven this bias you claim. You saying there is bias does not make it so.

images

When did I ever say I watched fox news?

Barack Obama's file

images

I thought that was who you were talking about when you said: "as long as you don't start puffing your chest out about being impartial"

Do you think you're impartial?

Barack Obama's file

images

Come on marty everyone watches a little fox when they need a laugh

Well considering there was no progressive plan on how to actually implement Obamacare before it passed (we have to pass it to see whats in it) I guess getting rid of it or fixing it will take the same path.

You can consider whatever the fuck you want - fact is Obama, unlike Trump wasn't lying about having some sort of secret, wonderful plan.

Barack Obama's file

Trump is turning to congress and saying.....bail me out on this one
Republicans got nothing

Obamacare looking better every day

Barack Obama's file

images

I thought that was who you were talking about when you said: "as long as you don't start puffing your chest out about being impartial"

Do you think you're impartial?

Of course I am not. I have my worldview and it shapes my views on things.

Barack Obama's file

images

I watch TV for sports, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, and re-runs of various Star Treks and Law and Orders.

When i want news I go to the internet.

You can consider whatever the fuck you want - fact is Obama, unlike Trump wasn't lying about having some sort of secret, wonderful plan.

No, we just had to find out about the plan AFTER it got passed, because no progressive took the time to read the damn thing.

images

I watch TV for sports, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, and re-runs of various Star Treks and Law and Orders.

When i want news I go to the internet.
try the walking dead on AMC ,,,reminds me of republican congress

If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?
trump loves to get a rise out of people. He puts his thoughts out to get a reaction. And then he fking laughs all day at the media for their lack of journalism skills. 20 minutes on Meet the Press Sunday Chuck Todd continued to talk about Flynn with Rience Priebus, even after Priebus said it was time to move on and let the departments do their jobs. But nope, stayed with it. It's fking hilarious the obvious lack of skilled journalists.
Reince Priebus denies FBI spoke with anyone else in White House

""That's a different issue for the F.B.I. to answer," Priebus said. "I mean, I'm just not in a position to answer it. Certainly we've talked about that issue with leadership at the F.B.I. But I'm not in a position to talk about that with you. But listen, we've talked about this. I think we've laid it out very clearly. And now it's up to the D.O.J. and the F.B.I. to take it any further, if that's what they do.""

Last edited:
He exaggerates his stories here and there but that's just story telling, it's better than obie's strawman fetish. So far his exaggerations haven't had any effect on me as he has pretty much stuck to his campaign promises. The dems on the other hand are professional liars and when they lie you lose money, freedom and rights. Like the obiecare lies were disasterous for our country. Trump is no where near that level of scumbag yet.
"Exaggerated stories" huh?

OK, that's a good one.
57 states remember?

He exaggerates his stories here and there but that's just story telling, it's better than obie's strawman fetish. So far his exaggerations haven't had any effect on me as he has pretty much stuck to his campaign promises. The dems on the other hand are professional liars and when they lie you lose money, freedom and rights. Like the obiecare lies were disasterous for our country. Trump is no where near that level of scumbag yet.

OK, that's a good one.
57 states remember?
grabber of pussy ,,,,,one of the above is a slip of the tongue the other a degenerate ah

OK, that's a good one.
57 states remember?
grabber of pussy ,,,,,one of the above is a slip of the tongue the other a degenerate ah
57 states, oh and you can keep your doctor and your plan. oh we won't know what's in it until it's passed. and on and on. yep grabber is correct for the left, they have been yanken for a very long time.

OK, that's a good one.
57 states remember?
57 states, oh and you can keep your doctor and your plan. oh we won't know what's in it until it's passed. and on and on. yep grabber is correct for the left, they have been yanken for a very long time.
yanking??? Ever find those WOMD and did you hear what happened in Sweden yesterday and oh yeah did he find those millions of illegal voters yet???

I don't think Trump gives a shit what a bunch of libtardos think. As long as you're butthurt and what he does pisses off the Democrats I'm good.
Red State conservative voter of put Trump in office will soon learn Trump really doesn't care about them either!!! Trump plans to only care about millionaires and billionaires!!!!! Trump loathes conservative voters who earn between minimum wage to 60k per year.

OK, that's a good one.
57 states remember?
yanking??? Ever find those WOMD and did you hear what happened in Sweden yesterday and oh yeah did he find those millions of illegal voters yet???
Ever find those WOMD--they actually did.They found chemical weapons.

did you hear what happened in Sweden yesterday
he never said yesterday.

did he find those millions of illegal voters yet--it's coming just be patient for another month.

yanker you are.

Forum List

Back