Trump Supporters: Does Donald J. Trump Ever Lie?

Does Donald Trump Ever Lie?

• I support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies all the time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I t hink he lies all the time

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?
Did you ever ask that of Obama's supporters? Didn't think so. Dismissed!
Ice can you tell us about the huge news out of Sweden yesterday a terror attack?? trump is a degenerate liar
I don't know anything about Sweden nor do I follow all the news across the globe all the time.

What is fascinating is the left pretends the right sees Trump as god and if he gets one thin wrong it's evidence that it's a false god. Maybe you guys elect gods but I damn sure don't. I vote for people who I agree the most with. I never ran across anyone I agreed with 100%. Apparently that's not true for lefties.
It's not one thing wrong nor is it little All presidents are entitled to some errors but this garbage makes up terror attacks to benefit his immigration policies,,,along with how he won the pop vote and how millions of illegals voted even you an anti dem person should see the handwriting on the wall

Politicians are liars...nothing new here

Come on now, there absolutely is something quite new here:

"We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes," Trump said. "I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan."

This is incorrect. Trump received a smaller share of the Electoral College votes (56.88 percent) than former presidents George H. W. Bush (79.18 percent), Bill Clinton (68.77 percent in 1992, and 70.45 percent in 1996) and Barack Obama (67.84 percent in 2008 and 61.71 percent in 2012).

So that’s five elections since Reagan and in which the winner got a larger percentage of the Electoral College votes than Trump.

Overall, Trump ranks in the bottom third in terms of the size of his Electoral College win. We rated his repeated claim that he won in a "massive landslide" False.

He is either a total moron or a pathological liar, there is just no two ways about this

All people in power lie, the question becomes how do those lies impact me?

Trump's blather hasn't done squat to me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" definitely did something to me.

Ice can you tell us about the huge news out of Sweden yesterday a terror attack?? trump is a degenerate liar
I don't know anything about Sweden nor do I follow all the news across the globe all the time.

What is fascinating is the left pretends the right sees Trump as god and if he gets one thin wrong it's evidence that it's a false god. Maybe you guys elect gods but I damn sure don't. I vote for people who I agree the most with. I never ran across anyone I agreed with 100%. Apparently that's not true for lefties.
It's not one thing wrong nor is it little All presidents are entitled to some errors but this garbage makes up terror attacks to benefit his immigration policies,,,along with how he won the pop vote and how millions of illegals voted even you an anti dem person should see the handwriting on the wall
He doesn't need Sweden to rally the base behind reasonable immigration policies. We know what's going on in Europe and what has happened here. Liberals want the votes and are willing to put us at risk for them.

Hillary was wrong on everything so you aren't moving my give a fuck meter. And the investigation on illegal voting is just getting underway. Don't know where you got your news.

Trump's blather hasn't done squat to me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" definitely did something to me.

So the fact that President of the United States constantly lies does not concern you?

If he blatantly lies about even about the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

You talk about healthcare? Ok, let's talk about that. Trump said he has a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan. Now he won and we found out conclusively that he lied and actually had no real plan at all.

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University." - 2012 Republican nominee for President.

Last edited:

So the fact that President of the United States constantly lies does not concern you?

If he blatantly lies about even on the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University." - 2012 Republican nominee for President.

Did it bother you when Obama did it?

Barack Obama's file

If he blatantly lies about even on the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

Were you concerned about Obama? If not, what's your point?

He doesn't need Sweden to rally the base behind reasonable immigration policies. We know what's going on in Europe and what has happened here. Liberals want the votes and are willing to put us at risk for them.

Hillary was wrong on everything so you aren't moving my give a fuck meter. And the investigation on illegal voting is just getting underway. Don't know where you got your news.
so every lie he's told so far and there are many doesn't make a dent,,,,btw finding millions of illegal voters shouldn't take long ,,,not like looking for a needle in a haystack.....bet its all more repub bs?

Barack Obama's file
if I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

so every lie he's told so far and there are many doesn't make a dent,,,,btw finding millions of illegal voters shouldn't take long ,,,not like looking for a needle in a haystack.....bet its all more repub bs?
What the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do I need to answer the same thing? Did Obama's lies bother you? What's Trump's worse lie to you?

Obama lied about things like national health care insurance that effected all of our daily lives. You pussies get soiled panties over Sweden.

What the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do I need to answer the same thing? Did Obama's lies bother you? What's Trump's worse lie to you?

Obama lied about things like national health care insurance that effected all of our daily lives. You pussies get soiled panties over Sweden.
how far you want to go back?? GWB lies about Iraq? I'm talking about now and ALL the lies this pos has spouted and the way repubs and folks like you keep making excuses for Not only is he not morally fit for the position but not mentally fit either

Barack Obama's file

You talk about healthcare? Ok, let's talk about that. Trump said he has a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan. Now he won and we found out conclusively that he lied and actually had no real plan at all.

Obama's false statements are of course troubling but were quite rare and once he was corrected he never kept circling back to them the way Trump does.

The equivalency arguments are simply false, no high profile politician pumps out as many lies as Trump:

politifact-trump-clinton.jpg

I don't think Trump gives a shit what a bunch of libtardos think. As long as you're butthurt and what he does pisses off the Democrats I'm good.

Wow, your life must be pretty rubbish.
typical republicans ,,asshats ,,,trump shits in a hat republican wear it
Obama is a pile of shit and libs stood in line to lick him squeaky clean.
and you learned from them and now do the same to trump

Forum List

Back