Trump Supporters: Does Donald J. Trump Ever Lie?

Does Donald Trump Ever Lie?

• I support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies all the time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I t hink he lies all the time

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?

All people in power lie, the question becomes how do those lies impact me?

Trump's blather hasn't done squat to me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" definitely did something to me.

So the fact that President of the United States constantly lies does not concern you?

If he blatantly lies about even on the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University." - 2012 Republican nominee for President.

Did it bother you when Obama did it?

Barack Obama's file

Yes. Now can you answer the question about Trump's lies, which are the exact opposite of Obama's?

Here's Obama:

The PolitiFact scorecard
And now Trump:

The PolitiFact scorecard
See the difference?

Trump's blather hasn't done squat to me. "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period" definitely did something to me.

So the fact that President of the United States constantly lies does not concern you?

If he blatantly lies about even on the petty stuff (that is not like other presidents, at all), how can you possibly trust him on important things?

"His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University." - 2012 Republican nominee for President.

Barack Obama's file
if I had a fuck I wouldn't give it

Well at least you are an admitted hack.

Barack Obama's file

You talk about healthcare? Ok, let's talk about that. Trump said he has a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan. Now he won and we found out conclusively that he lied and actually had no real plan at all.

Obama's false statements are of course troubling but were quite rare and once he was corrected he never kept circling back to them the way Trump does.

The equivalency arguments are simply false, no high profile politician pumps out as many lies as Trump:

politifact-trump-clinton.jpg

Considering the biased source, skew each of those 10-20% in the proper direction, because the ones in the middle are usually up to interpretation.

There is also sample bias involved.

I don't know anything about Sweden nor do I follow all the news across the globe all the time.

What is fascinating is the left pretends the right sees Trump as god and if he gets one thin wrong it's evidence that it's a false god. Maybe you guys elect gods but I damn sure don't. I vote for people who I agree the most with. I never ran across anyone I agreed with 100%. Apparently that's not true for lefties.
It's not one thing wrong nor is it little All presidents are entitled to some errors but this garbage makes up terror attacks to benefit his immigration policies,,,along with how he won the pop vote and how millions of illegals voted even you an anti dem person should see the handwriting on the wall
He doesn't need Sweden to rally the base behind reasonable immigration policies. We know what's going on in Europe and what has happened here. Liberals want the votes and are willing to put us at risk for them.

Hillary was wrong on everything so you aren't moving my give a fuck meter. And the investigation on illegal voting is just getting underway. Don't know where you got your news.
so every lie he's told so far and there are many doesn't make a dent,,,,btw finding millions of illegal voters shouldn't take long ,,,not like looking for a needle in a haystack.....bet its all more repub bs?
What the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do I need to answer the same thing? Did Obama's lies bother you? What's Trump's worse lie to you?

Obama lied about things like national health care insurance that effected all of our daily lives. You pussies get soiled panties over Sweden.
how far you want to go back?? GWB lies about Iraq? I'm talking about now and ALL the lies this pos has spouted and the way repubs and folks like you keep making excuses for Not only is he not morally fit for the position but not mentally fit either
I'm not going back at all. You made it clear you only care about Republican lies and are willing to suspend Democrat lies regardless of how they effect our lives.

That means you are corrupt.

Trump never lies ...

One Night in Sweden makes
a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Sweden and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me

Barack Obama's file

Yes. Now can you answer the question about Trump's lies, which are the exact opposite of Obama's?

Here's Obama:

The PolitiFact scorecard
And now Trump:

The PolitiFact scorecard
See the difference?

The difference is clouded by position and sample bias, as we all know politifact skews left. They are a source, but one you have to take with a grain of salt.

Again, none of Trumps lies have impacted me, Obama's lie did.

Trump never lies ...

One Night in Sweden makes
a hard man humble
Not much between despair and ecstasy
One night in Sweden and the tough guys tumble
Can't be too careful with your company
I can feel the devil walking next to me

So have the Ocean's receded and the Earth healed yet?

I don't think Trump gives a shit what a bunch of libtardos think. As long as you're butthurt and what he does pisses off the Democrats I'm good.

Wow, your life must be pretty rubbish.
typical republicans ,,asshats ,,,trump shits in a hat republican wear it
Obama is a pile of shit and libs stood in line to lick him squeaky clean.
and you learned from them and now do the same to trump
No, I said I don't worship him as god. You try to make me that way in your mind because you are corrupt.

Barack Obama's file

You talk about healthcare? Ok, let's talk about that. Trump said he has a wonderful Obamacare replacement plan. Now he won and we found out conclusively that he lied and actually had no real plan at all.

Obama's false statements are of course troubling but were quite rare and once he was corrected he never kept circling back to them the way Trump does.

The equivalency arguments are simply false, no high profile politician pumps out as many lies as Trump:

Considering the biased source, skew each of those 10-20% in the proper direction, because the ones in the middle are usually up to interpretation.

Denial. That's what you are doing.

Trump said he'll try to persecute Clinton - he lied about that.
Trump said he has a ACA replacement - lied about that.
Trump keeps saying, despite factual correction that he had a landslide victory - he is either a fucking moron or he just doesn't give a shit and is lying even about something so pathetic.

He is a liar and he lies quite often, don't even need a graph to know that. Just need a minimally functional brain.

Barack Obama's file

Trump keeps saying, despite factual correction that he had a landslide victory - he is either a fucking moron or he just doesn't give a shit and is lying even about something so pathetic.

He is a liar and he lies quite often, don't even need a graph to know that. Just need a minimally functional brain.

He can still do it if he feels like it. Even politifact hasn't ranked that promise yet, it's still "no ranking"

Still in the works, and he started the process and now needs congress to pitch in.

Don't care about that one.

Is there anyone past or present that has never told a lie?

There are lies, damn lies and pathological liars.
  • Said: "Your casserole is great; thinking: "This casserole is too salty and over cooked
  • Said: "I love you"; thinking, "Now maybe I can get in her pants"
  • Said" "...and look what happened in Sweden last night"; thinking, "these fools will believe anything"

He exaggerates his stories here and there but that's just story telling, it's better than obie's strawman fetish. So far his exaggerations haven't had any effect on me as he has pretty much stuck to his campaign promises. The dems on the other hand are professional liars and when they lie you lose money, freedom and rights. Like the obiecare lies were disasterous for our country. Trump is no where near that level of scumbag yet.
Smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

That lie?

It's not one thing wrong nor is it little All presidents are entitled to some errors but this garbage makes up terror attacks to benefit his immigration policies,,,along with how he won the pop vote and how millions of illegals voted even you an anti dem person should see the handwriting on the wall
He doesn't need Sweden to rally the base behind reasonable immigration policies. We know what's going on in Europe and what has happened here. Liberals want the votes and are willing to put us at risk for them.

Hillary was wrong on everything so you aren't moving my give a fuck meter. And the investigation on illegal voting is just getting underway. Don't know where you got your news.
so every lie he's told so far and there are many doesn't make a dent,,,,btw finding millions of illegal voters shouldn't take long ,,,not like looking for a needle in a haystack.....bet its all more repub bs?
What the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do I need to answer the same thing? Did Obama's lies bother you? What's Trump's worse lie to you?

Obama lied about things like national health care insurance that effected all of our daily lives. You pussies get soiled panties over Sweden.
how far you want to go back?? GWB lies about Iraq? I'm talking about now and ALL the lies this pos has spouted and the way repubs and folks like you keep making excuses for Not only is he not morally fit for the position but not mentally fit either
I'm not going back at all. You made it clear you only care about Republican lies and are willing to suspend Democrat lies regardless of how they effect our lives.

That means you are corrupt.
Obama is finished ..done with ..""The good he did will live after him ,the evil buried with his bones ""Right now we have a world class liar a befriender of the murderer Putin .He's looking to remove sanctions on Russia Why?? Russia blackmail ?

Seriously, who lies about things easily
If so, how much, and why? Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?
In all sincerity, I don't know if he's actually lying in the traditional sense.

I think it's in the psychological makeup of some people that they can literally talk themselves into believing pretty much anything, as it is coming out of their mouth. I am not kidding. So if they believe it, at that precise moment, it's not technically a lie.

So I don't know.

Whatever it is, yeah, it bothers me quite a bit.

That actually might be scarier...
Sure it is, no doubt about it.

I don't think Trump gives a shit what a bunch of libtardos think. As long as you're butthurt and what he does pisses off the Democrats I'm good.

Wow, your life must be pretty rubbish.
typical republicans ,,asshats ,,,trump shits in a hat republican wear it
Obama is a pile of shit and libs stood in line to lick him squeaky clean.
and you learned from them and now do the same to trump
No, I said I don't worship him as god. You try to make me that way in your mind because you are corrupt.
Any response to
Spy ship off our coast? Nope
Missile treaty violation? Nope
Increasing incursions in Ukraine? Nope
Influence in our elections? Nope
BUT LOOK AT SWEDEN ???????

Barack Obama's file

:lol: What happened to Politifact's "sample bias". :lol:

Barack Obama's file

:lol: What happened to Politifact's "sample bias". :lol:

It's still there. there is nothing wrong with using a biased source as long as you account for the bias.

Just like there is nothing wrong with being a partisan media outlet, as long as you don't start puffing your chest out about being impartial.

Barack Obama's file

He can still do it if he feels like it. Even politifact hasn't ranked that promise yet, it's still "no ranking"

Still in the works, and he started the process and now needs congress to pitch in.

Again denial. After he won he specifically said that Hillary-for-prison was just electioneering:

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show | The Huffington Post

A wonderful ACA replacement wouldn't need "pitch in", it would be wonderful and unveiled ASAP for congress to take up. No person familiar with the healthcare debate thought that Trump's promise was anything but empty promises. The matter is waaay too complex for his campaign to have a real solution in hand. And of course when election smoke cleared his admin had ZERO novel ideas, let alone a comprehensive plan. Your denial that it could still secretly exist is nonsense.

Last edited:

Barack Obama's file

Again denial. After he won he specifically said that Hillary-for-prison was just electioneering:

As Trump spoke at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, as part of his post-election “Thank You Tour,” some supporters began chanting “lock her up” ― a common refrain during the Republican convention and Trump’s campaign events.

“No, it’s okay,” Trump said as the crowd jeered a reference to Clinton. “Forget it. That plays great before the election. Now, we don’t care, right?”

Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Clinton Was Just For Show | The Huffington Post

A wonderful ACA replacement wouldn't need "pitch in", it would be wonderful and unveiled ASAP for congress to take up. No person familiar with the healthcare debate thought that Trump's promise was anything but empty promises. The matter is waaay too complex for his campaign to have a real solution in hand. And of course when smoke cleared his admin had ZERO novel ideas, let alone plans. Your denial that it could still secretly exist is nonsense.

Pathological
So, based on our election laws, Trump won. Full stop! When does the campaign end and the presidential leadership and management begin? At this point is his first term, Obama had presented a stimulus bill to Congress, gotten it passed by both houses, and already signed it into law. You may remember that back then our economy was in a serious tailspin, and this was his first step to address our economic problems. A key piece of the T's campaign was that the "economy was in terrible shape". If he really believes that, when can we expect a bill presented to Congress to fix it? Over the past year or more, more than 150,000 new jobs have been created every month. How does he want to change this to fix the "terrible shape" he says our economy is in?

Two possibilities, perhaps: 1. he doesn't believe that things that he said are true, or 2) he has no idea how to actually lead and manage our government to get things done.

Forum List

Back