Trump Supporters: Does Donald J. Trump Ever Lie?

Does Donald Trump Ever Lie?

• I support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies all the time

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he almost never lies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I t hink he lies all the time

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • I don't support Trump and I think he lies about as much as any other politician

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If so, how much, and why?

Also, how much does it bother you, if at all?

I don't think Trump gives a shit what a bunch of libtardos think. As long as you're butthurt and what he does pisses off the Democrats I'm good.

I don't think Trump gives a shit what a bunch of libtardos think. As long as you're butthurt and what he does pisses off the Democrats I'm good.
I asked a question, not make a statement.

I'm asking YOU. Are you a "libtard?"

He exaggerates his stories here and there but that's just story telling, it's better than obie's strawman fetish. So far his exaggerations haven't had any effect on me as he has pretty much stuck to his campaign promises. The dems on the other hand are professional liars and when they lie you lose money, freedom and rights. Like the obiecare lies were disasterous for our country. Trump is no where near that level of scumbag yet.

He exaggerates his stories here and there but that's just story telling, it's better than obie's strawman fetish. So far his exaggerations haven't had any effect on me as he has pretty much stuck to his campaign promises. The dems on the other hand are professional liars and when they lie you lose money, freedom and rights. Like the obiecare lies were disasterous for our country. Trump is no where near that level of scumbag yet.
"Exaggerated stories" huh?

OK, that's a good one.

"Exaggerated stories" huh?

OK, that's a good one.
Falls along all those saying obie just mispoke, Constantly.

He lies more than anyone I've ever seen come out of government.

I could care less if Trump lies here and there....he loves his country unlike Obama
I'll repeat the question, because maybe you didn't quite understand it.

So going forward, the topic of ANY politician lying is moot. Is that it? Or, do you just have a special exemption for Trump?

I could care less if Trump lies here and there....he loves his country unlike Obama

So going forward, the topic of ANY politician lying is moot. Is that it? Or, do you just have a special exemption for Trump?

special exemption for Trump? yes Trump has done no wrong. Trump is on a higher pedestal than your average politician..like supreme leader. Just my opinion

Going forward? You spent a lot of time on this board since I joined telling us obie's lies weren't lies. So wouldn't the lax enforcement of the truth be your doing? Your sudden interest in the subject wouldn't be a change of heart would it?

It will be just wonderful if the left attacks Trump so much that they just rip this whole country up from one end to the other.

Forum List

Back