Trump says to cancel order to new Airforce 1 for him.. Too much money.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

Pupps thinks that you don't understand that Trump will get the same plane at a better price for the taxpayers by negotiating. It's called Bidnezz 101, you leftist tool.

Pupps thinks that you don't understand that Trump will get the same plane at a better price for the taxpayers by negotiating. It's called Bidnezz 101, you leftist tool.

Yeah, the president personally negotiates the vehicular prices of everything he sits in. Via tweets of course.

The idiot wouldn't even know what he is negotiating.

Yeah, the president personally negotiates the vehicular prices of everything he sits in. Via tweets of course.

When are you libs going to learn that Trump's tweets drives the news cycle, thats why he does it. All he has to do is drop a tweet and the news covers it for days. Thats exactly what the flag burning tweet was about...the media always falls for it

trump fails to understand the complexities of just about everything. Don't you just love the way he pulled the 4 billion dollar price tag out of his ass, LOL.

We just have to hope there are people around him that can explain to him that he shouldn't do this and that, and they can throw in the why, but by the time they get to that part, the scatterbrain will just be off on some other tangent anyway.

The snowflakes keep getting nuttier and bitter by the day.

They hate that Trump has saved jobs from going overseas. They hate that he has saved America money already by cancelling the purchase of a new Air Force 1.

Now Lum attacks him for potentially getting credit for cancelling a new Air Force one because he had no personal action in making that happen aside from telling someone to make it happen ... yet he wants to give Barry all the credit in the world for 'getting OBL' when the only part he had in it was telling someone to do it - the 2nd time he was asked - then watching it on TV.

The hypocrisy is unprecedented.

:lmao:

And he'll give you a handjob too
No that's Lewinski - ask Bubba for her number. I bet he still has it. :p

The idiot wouldn't even know what he is negotiating.

Your epic butthurt whining is quite entertaining. Please continue. If the butthurt begins to fade, just think of all those supreme court justice appointments that will come over the next 8 years. Keep those butthurt librat batteries fully charged and keep dancin' and whinin'!!

A little background on Air Force One, for those that actually even care.

White House Seeking New Air Force Ones | Military.com

From the article:

The White House has urgently asked for new presidential jumbo jets to replace two Air Force One Boeing 747-200 aircraft that will reach their 30-year life expectancy next year and are becoming harder to keep flying, according to the Air Force.

"The real challenge and the challenge that is forcing us to buy newer aircraft for the president is to overcome the fact that there are heroics going on every day to keep the current aircraft flying and it's becoming way too expensive and way too difficult to do that," said Kevin W. Buckley, program executive officer of mobility programs headquartered at the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center at Wright-Patterson.

"Even with the current replacement program, the existing aircraft will get to be around 35 years old, which is up there in jetliner years," Richard Aboulafia, a senior aviation analysis at the Teal Group in Virginia, said in an email.

"We grit our teeth and bear it in the U.S. Air Force," he said. "We can't do that with the presidential air (fleet). They need 100 percent reliability."

I am actually going to help the bitter, butt-hurt snowflakes out, because it's Christmas - the giving season, by giving them a real, reasonable excuse - true / possible or not - for attacking Trump on this one:

"It's weeks away from Christmas. Hard-working middle class workers are diligently working on this project to build a new Air Force 1, counting on the money from this project to buy little Timmy a new bicycle and little Susie a dolly....when suddenly the guy who promised to put Americans back to work just cancelled the contract, taking away all that contract money, all the salaries, all the bonuses...leaving the middle class hard working men and women on this project to have a shitty Christmas, thanks to the 'orange - not green - Grinch!"

You're welcome, you fear-mongering, drama queen snowflakes. You have my permission to use it. Merry Christmas!

:p

Hill-A-Pig will never get to find out

I think you Libtard Moon Bats fail to understand fiscal responsibility.

This country is $20 Trillion in debt. We can't afford a new airplane.

Negotiate what?

Is he going to give up all the bells and whistles on AF1?
Boeing is the only game in town because the aircraft must be made in the USA
Existing AF1 is close to 30 years old....Trump can walk away from the table, but not for long

New Topics

Forum List

Back