"Everybody's crazy uncle" Joe Biden will run in 2020

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Yeah it's true, Joe Biden says he will run for president next go around. You can tell how chaotic the DNC must be these days.

Yeah it's true, Joe Biden says he will run for president next go around. You can tell how chaotic the DNC must be these days.

It just means that Hillary was told that she no longer has the backing of the party.

This means that the Clinton faction has diminished in the sight of Soros and the Obama faction has risen. Ultimately, Soros is the owner and undisputed ruler of the party, so which faction rises and falls means little. They all dance to the tune called by Soros.

I love the fresh new faces from the Democrats lmao

Last edited:

--LOL
great combo

Nancy pelosi

Keith Ellison

and now Biden

--LOL

cant wait

--LOL

that should net the right another 5 state legislatures by 2020

--LOL

VPs usually do give it a go......four yrs after Obama maybe he will get more of a sense if what he thinks instead if blindly following path laid out by his boss.

--LOL
great combo

Nancy pelosi

Keith Ellison

and now Biden

--LOL

cant wait

--LOL

--LOL
I thought there were only six still in play in which case four is about the maximum

Yeah, do it, Joe. This is gonna be fun.

best-of-joe-biden-getting-handsy-with-every-female-he-encounters.jpg

--LOL
great combo

Nancy pelosi

Keith Ellison

and now Biden

--LOL

cant wait

--LOL

--LOL
I thought there were only six still in play in which case four is about the maximum

yes it is getting close

may already be there

could be some cross over states

No, he didn't say that ya fuckin inbred.

“Are you going to run again?” a reporter asked.

“Yeah, I am,” Biden said. “I’m going to run in 2020.”

“For what?”

“For president,” he replied. “What the hell, man, anyway.”

Some journalists asked him if he was kidding. (Biden would turn 78 years old soon after Election Day in 2020.)

He paused for several seconds, then replied, “I’m not committing not to run. I’m not committing to anything. I learned a long time ago fate has a strange way of intervening.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back