Trump says to cancel order to new Airforce 1 for him.. Too much money.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

I think you Libtard Moon Bats fail to understand fiscal responsibility.

This country is $20 Trillion in debt. We can't afford a new airplane.

We are the wealthiest nation on earth with assets exceeding $125 trillion

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

Pupps thinks that you don't understand that Trump will get the same plane at a better price for the taxpayers by negotiating. It's called Bidnezz 101, you leftist tool.

Yeah, the president personally negotiates the vehicular prices of everything he sits in. Via tweets of course.

Hill-A-Pig will never get to find out

Good!

[Q

So what are you suggesting, that we increase taxes even more? Maybe borrow more money?

Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to increase taxes and she lost. Trump ran on a platform to decrease taxes and he won.

Maybe if you Moon Bats would pay attention to signals like that you would be more relevant.

Government fat cats like Obama already have enough fat off the hog while they are in office. Trump has said he can do without, which shows us that he is serious about fiscal responsibility.

[Q

So what are you suggesting, that we increase taxes even more? Maybe borrow more money?

Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to increase taxes and she lost. Trump ran on a platform to decrease taxes and he won.

Maybe if you Moon Bats would pay attention to signals like that you would be more relevant.

Government fat cats like Obama already have enough fat off the hog while they are in office. Trump has said he can do without, which shows us that he is serious about fiscal responsibility.

I guess the earth moved and all of a sudden these celebrities we elect now actually pull off what they run on?

Sigh...

I just wish one day, just one day the left would prove me wrong about them.

Now all of a sudden, the left are on the side of big corporations and their kushy relationship with big government.

Are they even worth a pouch of my shit?

I think you Libtard Moon Bats fail to understand fiscal responsibility. This country is $20 Trillion in debt. We can't afford a new airplane.
Or thousands of rounds of golf with a full compliment of SS, multiple annual multi-million dollar vacations where 2 - 3 747s/planes, an entire compliment of staff, SS, etc go along and take up 2 whole floors of some of the most luxurious hotels in the world.....

The man has offered to take $1 as President...and snowflakes attacked him for that!

'Nuff said.

Trump isn't president. He can't really cancel anything. He can put a shiver up Boeing's spine. Now they have all this time to reduce costs. How much of the 4 billion dollars are built in cost overruns?

This isn't Trump's first build a plane rodeo. He's done it before. That's the difference between a politician who has never done anything and a business man who has.

Trump isn't president. He can't really cancel anything. He can put a shiver up Boeing's spine. Now they have all this time to reduce costs. How much of the 4 billion dollars are built in cost overruns?

This isn't Trump's first build a plane rodeo. He's done it before. That's the difference between a politician who has never done anything and a business man who has.

EXCELLENT POST!

:clap:

I think you Libtard Moon Bats fail to understand fiscal responsibility. This country is $20 Trillion in debt. We can't afford a new airplane.
Or thousands of rounds of golf with a full compliment of SS, multiple annual multi-million dollar vacations where 2 - 3 747s/planes, an entire compliment of staff, SS, etc go along and take up 2 whole floors of some of the most luxurious hotels in the world.....

The man has offered to take $1 as President...and snowflakes attacked him for that!

'Nuff said.

In addition to not taking any salary Trump has also said he wasn't going to take many vacations and now cancelled the cool new airplane and these are all good signs that he actually takes fiscal responsibility seriously, unlike this Obama jackass.

If any of these Moon Bats think we just gotta have a new AF-1 then why don't they just send the government some of their money to pay for it? Put their money where their mouth is.

[Q

We buy what needs buying and yes, we can afford it

Air Force One is an aircraft that is critical to the operations of the country. More important than any current military aircraft

I just wish, just once, that Trump would demonstrate he has researched a subject before he starts Tweeting about it

Trump Tweets to 'Cancel Order' for New Air Force One Plane Go ahead libs find something negative about this. He is trying to save Americans money.
Trump has no clue whether that is money well spent. Not a clue.

In fact, it hasn't even been spent yet. Not even a tenth of that amount has been spent on the next generation Air Force One.

There is real waste in the defense budget. I've been saying that for years. Trump is missing the forest for the trees.

I just wish, just once, that Trump would demonstrate he has researched a subject before he starts Tweeting about it
Exactly.

We buy what needs buying and yes, we can afford it

Air Force One is an aircraft that is critical to the operations of the country. More important than any current military aircraft

Well Trump will be the chief decision maker in about six week and he says we don't need the damn thing.

If you think the government absolutely has to have the fucking airplane why don't you send them some of your money? Call up some of Crooked Hillary's Limousine Liberal fat cats and ask them to also contribute.

You know, put your money where your mouth is.

Forum List

Back