With Trial Starting Next Month, Manhattan DA Asks Judge For Gag Order In Trump's Hush-Money Case

A defendant has a right to "defend" himself. Please link to a threat or intimidating statement. Threats and Intimidation are not mentioned in “attack individuals that he considers to be adversaries.” Try again donkey.
Well that’s the problem…demafascist consider it a threat and intimidation when their targets dare to challenge them

You know it’s communism when you can’t defend yourself and are directed to prove yourself innocent and “non intimidating”
I guess at 6’3 225 and fit as a fiddle I’m just naturally intimidating and may be in need of arrest for that-what say ye lib loons???
Trump isn't off to a good start. They wanna gag him

Not this unconstitutional BS again
Don't intimidate witnesses in a trial against you.
Seems not unreasonable, not unconstitutional.
To me.

-------------------------------------------

Trump having a good case Is A Threat to their nonsense
Well, if you go beyond the faux outrage this attempt at a limited gag order should be good and welcome news to Trumpers. As....if we can believe poster W53 above....it is a failsafe good-news marker on the quality of Trump's defense. Trump should be safe from conviction.
No?

I guess at 6’3 225 and fit as a fiddle I’m just naturally intimidating
Sure.
It's the internet.
Let's go with that.
Why not?
No harm, no foul.
No?

Don't intimidate witnesses in a trial against you.
Seems not unreasonable, not unconstitutional.
To me.

Well, if you go beyond the faux outrage this attempt at a limited gag order should be good and welcome news to Trumpers. As....if we can believe poster W53 above....it is a failsafe good-news marker on the quality of Trump's defense. Trump should be safe from conviction.
No?

Sure.
It's the internet.
Let's go with that.
Why not?
No harm, no foul.
No?
Um the DA isn’t saying he is threatening witnesses

Forum List

Back