Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

Now that will wake up the protesters living off solely of their Soros protest income.

That's a HUUUGE bitch! Less food would likely save her life.

Oh these fat white people. She must be a Trump supporter.

Is she white, I hadn't noticed, or perhaps it's just not important to me because I am not a racist like you who views everything in terms of color

It's all much of a bunch of crap over nothing. If the government shuts down folks will still get food stamps.

Now that will wake up the protesters living off solely of their Soros protest income.

Is she white, I hadn't noticed, or perhaps it's just not important to me because I am not a racist like you who views everything in terms of color

It's all much of a bunch of crap over nothing. If the government shuts down folks will still get food stamps.

But the welfare office which is essentially their God will be closed................

Yup

But the welfare office which is essentially their God will be closed................

Yup

They have a card. Works just like your bank card on payday. Same thing. Honestly though, I don't think Trump would blink at the prospect of a shut down.
Don't really think it would hurt him either.

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

He should have said, "what WE want"....

We don't want

Most oppose building a border wall, think U.S. would ultimately pay for it

More do want than don't want. It is why we are still the United States of America, and not Hemisphere #1.

no, majority opposes the wall. You can do basic reading right?
Most Americans continue to oppose U.S. border wall, doubt Mexico would pay for it

Most Americans Oppose President Trump's Border Wall

What the fuk is wrong with these right wingers? Is it stupid? Delusion? Help me out here.

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

Says the far left drone!

You should go back and look at history and see the far left always looses when there is a government shut down.
Except when Republicans do it.

YOU go back SFB, check out Newt Gingrich and what happened after the GOP shut the government down twice.

Yup

They have a card. Works just like your bank card on payday. Same thing. Honestly though, I don't think Trump would blink at the prospect of a shut down.
Don't really think it would hurt him either.
I wouldn't know, as I have always had to work for my money, my money is also TAXED to pay for lazy ass retards like this. Does she pay taxes to help me?

He should have said, "what WE want"....

We don't want

Most oppose building a border wall, think U.S. would ultimately pay for it

More do want than don't want. It is why we are still the United States of America, and not Hemisphere #1.

no, majority opposes the wall. You can do basic reading right?
Most Americans continue to oppose U.S. border wall, doubt Mexico would pay for it

Most Americans Oppose President Trump's Border Wall

What the fuk is wrong with these right wingers? Is it stupid? Delusion? Help me out here.

Mexico is already paying for the wall, even before it has begun construction

Says the far left drone!

You should go back and look at history and see the far left always looses when there is a government shut down.
Except when Republicans do it.

YOU go back SFB, check out Newt Gingrich and what happened after the GOP shut the government down twice.

They kept leadership of Congress?????

If you look past her yellow skin caused by Cirrhosis you can see that she is White.
Well, not sure about that.....she could be an Indian.

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet
Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Drug dealers aren't as stupid as you are, unfortunately.

Ultralight aircraft being used to transport drugs

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

Oh, man. How hard did you have to hit yourself in the head with a sledgehammer to think a wall will keep out drugs? And how many times? :lol:

Dude you are wrong, because the wall is already working and is not even built yet. Illegal immigration is down 50 or so percent, as for eliminating drugs, according to your deluded mind all laws should be eliminated since they have not eliminated drugs.

You may resume snorting now

Lots of people depend on welfare checks including children, seniors, disabled. I think the wall is a stupid idea, but if we must have it, and mexico won't pay for it like trump promised, let's do away with the tax deductions the organized religions get. That should pay for trump's wall with plenty left over.
Let's do away with ALL tax expenditures. Then we can lower everyone's tax rates and get the economy going gangbusters.

The atheist babbles into the conversation.

Dude you are wrong, because the wall is already working and is not even built yet. Illegal immigration is down 50 or so percent, as for eliminating drugs, according to your deluded mind all laws should be eliminated since they have not eliminated drugs.

You may resume snorting now
All I said was that you are an idiot for thinking a wall would stop drugs.

All the other shit came from the voices in your head.

Ten times with the sledgehammer? Twenty?

You may want to consider brushing up on your reading comprehension. Missed the part "or at least slow it". Evidently you used the sledgehammer one too many times.

If you look past her yellow skin caused by Cirrhosis you can see that she is White.
Well, not sure about that.....she could be an Indian.

Her color only matters to a racist.................

You may want to consider brushing up on your reading comprehension. Missed the part "or at least slow it". Evidently you used the sledgehammer one too many times.
Won't even slow it down.

Like I said. Drug dealers aren't as stupid as you fools, unfortunately.

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.

Food stamps have been costing the country 70 billion a year the past couple of years. A Trump wall cold cost anywhere from 13 to 20 billion dollars one time only.

My money says the wall is a much better investment than supporting people who don't want to work for their own food.

Forum List

Back