Trump says no welfare checks if the brder wall is not approved

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Actually this is what Trump sais:

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

• Banned

"I will bring this country to a brink of default and total disaster unless you give me what I want."
Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

But I'm not the Donald's speechwriter...................yet

Trump will lose this just like Republicans do every time they attempt this nonsense.

That's called governing. Obama wouldn't know anything about that

-Geaux

Actually, the facts being what they are and the USA having a 20 trillion dollar national debt, it should be said that

Obama bought the country to the brink of default, and I Donald Trump an going to build a wall to keep the crack and meth out, or at least slow it so that we the USA can get on with making America Great Again.

Debt cieling is not about spending, it's about PAYING THE BILLS.

but even if it WAS about spending - Trump's wall is just another SPENDING item.

• Banned

You are not too bright are you.................

All bills are the result of spending, no matter who's bills they are.

So we need to spend on the wall to fix the spending problem - gotcha!

So we need to spend on the wall to fix the spending problem - gotcha!
Correct, you appear not to be CONCENTRATING on the drain of 12,000,000 illegal aliens sucking our healthcare system dry, and transporting in pot, heroin and meth as they come by the truckload.

Again you never were too bright were you?

Correct, you appear not to be CONCENTRATING on the drain of 12,000,000 illegal aliens sucking our healthcare system dry, and transporting in pot, heroin and meth as they come by the truckload.

The wall will disappear 12,000,000 illegal aliens, pot, heroin and meth?

HAHA good one.

HAHA good one.
The 12,000,000 that are here are not really the issue, it is the billion more that will continue to come from every country around the world if border access is not enforced.

However you being a billionaire can afford to pay for their healthcare bills. Unfortunately I am just a blue collar working man who voted for Trump and I am not as wealthy as you are.

Seriously how do millions more Mexicans illegally immigrating to the USA help the woman in the first post get a job? And why do you favor a slave vegetable picking class of illegal immigrant workers being abused by unscrupulous farmers?

You should be ashamed of yourself

HAHA good one.
The 12,000,000 that are here are not really the issue, it is the billion more that will continue to come from every country around the world if border access is not enforced.

However you being a billionaire can afford to pay for their healthcare bills. Unfortunately I am just a blue collar working man who voted for Trump and I am not as wealthy as you are.

Seriously how do millions more Mexicans illegally immigrating to the USA help the woman in the first post get a job? And why do you favor a slave vegetable picking class of illegal immigrant workers being abused by unscrupulous farmers?

You should be ashamed of yourself
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Even before Trump, more Mexicans were leaving the U.S. than arriving

You can't be a fuktard. You have to go with the facts. Repeat after me: No more fuktard!

New Topics

Forum List

Back