Howard Dean wants the Democratic Party to fight GOP against racism

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Howard Dean says that the Democratic Party is fighting against racism…..well except for the racist Nation of Islam Democrats, racist Klan Democrats, racist La Raza Democrats, racist BLM Democrats, racist Muslim Brotherhood Democrats, racist LULAC Democrats, racist CAIR Democrats, racist Aztlan Nationalist Democrats, racist Affirmative Action advocate Democrats………

^^^BS^^^

but

04a259d2221f1ecf654677fd875d0c7d.jpg

OP is right. Democrats support affirmative action and that makes them the racists. Why doesn't the GOP shout that?

Racism is the most important issue facing all Americans today. It is the one overwhelming concern that cuts across all demographic lines. I hope that democrats run with this all the way to 2020 and beyond.

Racism is the most important issue facing all Americans today. It is the one overwhelming concern that cuts across all demographic lines. I hope that democrats run with this all the way to 2020 and beyond.
They need to get another BLACK MAN elected.
You know from that race of people that only make 13% of the Population.
BTW, I bought you some RACIST BROWNIES!

sara-lee-party-sprinkled-iced-brownie-cakes-7-count-11-5-oz_755179.jpg

Those brownies can't be racist! They are brown, not white! :D

Those brownies can't be racist! They are brown, not white! :D
They are named "LEE" though.

Did Dean give that crazy little war cry? It doesn't matter what Dean thinks. The deal is the inside fight for the heart and soul of the democrat party. Dean recognizes that democrats can't win without creating a race issue and he most likely thinks that failed policies of old losers like him might jump start the leadership in the leaderless incoherent rabble that passes for the DNC these days.

New Topics

Forum List

Back