Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

I don't browse the forum to check for duplicates before I post. Cry about it you little bitch. You must be a real loser to constantly be bent out of shape over my presence on this forum.
I've been pretty much sticking to the one in Breaking News. There are several and that's a nuisance for ALL of us because you end up having to make the same point over and over in different threads because the posters in that current thread haven't heard it. This has been in Breaking News and on New Threads and in Active Topics since it broke. It would have taken you all of three minutes, if that, to see that there were already posters ahead of you on this.
A mod here proposed a while ago that duplicate threads get deleted and the poster get a warning. It isn't hard to make a mistake, but damn, in this case you couldn't possibly have had trouble. I agree you're being an attention ho.

So Trump enforced the democrat policy and the democrats are pissed and then he changes the democrat policy that they hate sooooo much and they are even more pissed.

Just summed up the left.

Trump's failed attempt at forcing his immigration policy-

If you don't buy the magazine then it's YOUR fault that I had to shoot the dog!

Natlamp73.jpg

and if the Democrats won't cooperate then it's THEIR fault that children are being separated from their parents.

BTW - I didn't buy the magazine...poor pooch!
I used to have a subscription...BEST mag ever!

I don't browse the forum to check for duplicates before I post. Cry about it you little bitch. You must be a real loser to constantly be bent out of shape over my presence on this forum.
I've been pretty much sticking to the one in Breaking News. There are several and that's a nuisance for ALL of us because you end up having to make the same point over and over in different threads because the posters in that current thread haven't heard it. This has been in Breaking News and on New Threads and in Active Topics since it broke. It would have taken you all of three minutes, if that, to see that there were already posters ahead of you on this.
A mod here proposed a while ago that duplicate threads get deleted and the poster get a warning. It isn't hard to make a mistake, but damn, in this case you couldn't possibly have had trouble. I agree you're being an attention ho.

I simply don't care. I didn't know there was another discussion and I didn't care enough to look. I'm sure Abu has some tissues he can share with you.

Even Cohen is bashing Trump!! Ha ha ha

President Donald Trump’s former lawyer and close ally Michael Cohen resigned from his Republican National Committee post Wednesday and denounced the administration’s family separation policy in his resignation letter, reports ABC News. Cohen blamed the time-consuming Mueller investigation as a major reason for his resignation, ABC reports, but he took a surprising stance against the administration by criticizing the forced separation of migrant families. “As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart wrenching,” Cohen wrote in the letter, cited by ABC. “While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips.” Cohen used to serve as the deputy finance chair of the RNC’s Finance Committee.

READ IT AT ABC NEWS

Unless he’s keeping them together by tossing them in a hole or back on the other side of the border my only thought is...

PENCE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020.

Unless he’s keeping them together by tossing them in a hole or back on the other side of the border my only thought is...

PENCE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020.
Can Pence ever get off of his knees worshipping Trump long enough to run for Prez?

"Confounding, post: 20179704, member: 56667"]
Damn, I triggered the bold text. Tell me, what started your hatred of me? I know you hated me even when I posted on Debate Politics. Are you mad that you're not smart enough to be involved in my discussions?
So NO Answer/denial to your Admission that you're an (OP) Attention Ho, and Worse, don't even check for Duplicates first.
And now (since), Admit you "don't care if there are!"
What a stupid Piggy ASSHOLE you are.

On DP you were even worse, running/blitzing Consecutive PAGES with dozens of OP's in the Sci section, eclipsing all other discussion.. and resulting in your BANNING.

You think you are god's gift to mbs, but you are really an ego filled juvenile with 'Town Crier' syndrome who wants HIS strings always at the top.

Grow up.
`

Last edited:
Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Problem solved.

Trump, it is rumored with a scolding and bitch slap from his wife Melania, has surrendered his program of abusing children and holding them ransom for getting his stupid wall built and accepted defeat. Kids will be permitted to stay with their mommies and daddies and not be forced to live in zoo cages.

Last edited:
NO abuse has been ended. In fact, the left has just assured the world that child abuse will continue at our southern border.

I know you all hate him, but Joe Biden at least did some shit while VP. Pence's biggest moment so far is wasting tax payer money to walk out of an NFL game.

The Vp is only necessary in two situations... ties in Senate voting and when the POTUS gets shot in the head.

Forum List

Back