Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

So NO Answer/denial to your Admission that you're an (OP) Attention Ho, and Worse, don't even check for Duplicates first.

I'm not really concerned with your blood pressure, so I just post what I want when I want without even thinking about the rest of the forum.

And now, even worse, you "don't care."
What stupid ASSHOLE you are.

At least I can string coherent thoughts together.

On DP you were even worse, running/blitzing Consecutive PAGES with dozens of OP's in the Sci section, eclipsing all other discussion.. and resulting in your BANNING.

I was banned from DP over a personal dispute with a mod. I'm not surprised that you're running your mouth about something you know nothing about. You were just one of the random stupid people on DP, just like you're one of the random stupid people here. You can't keep up so you get pissed off and become pedantic over whatever you can.

You think you are gods gift to mb's, but you are really an ego filled juvenile with 'Town Crier' syndrome who wants HIS strings always at the top.

Grow up.

I'm hardly God's gift, but my presence here is certainly more valuable than yours. Most of what you do is bitch and whine. You're not an intellectual at all, and again, I think that's the root of this. I'm sorry you're offended by the fact that I am smarter than you. Most people are smarter than you; you should learn to deal with it.

"abusing children"
Second day in a row you have claimed they are being abused, tortured whatever.
Then you lie about saying it. And here you are AGAIN lying your little bedwetting ass off.
You are human filth.

Trump, it is rumored with a scolding and bitch slap from his wife Melania has surrendered his program of abusing children and hold them ransom for getting his stupid wall built and accepted defeat. Kids will be permitted to stay with their mommies and daddies and not be forced to live in zoo cages.
So now you bags of shit say he's a child abuser? What useless bags of meat you are.

NO abuse has been ended. In fact, the left has just assured the world that child abuse will continue at our southern border.
Sure...putting your children in cages is the accepted form of child rearing for drooling trumpanzees.
How many of those kids are you going to foster?
Step up and be humane since their parents are scum.
WALK THE WALK

Secure our Border, end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Problem solved.

I'll never be able to get the sounds of the crying children wailing for their mommies and daddies.

The title of this thread demonstrates someone who's thinking rationally and clearly.

So it's basically official now that democrats in congress want Trump to have the power to make his own laws.

The democrat goal is to get the girls in the hands of sex traffickers and the boys assigned to gangs as quickly as possible.

"abusing children"
Second day in a row you have claimed they are being abused, tortured whatever.
Then you lie about saying it. And here you are AGAIN lying your little bedwetting ass off.
You are human filth.
I didn't originate it or start it. Certified licensed doctors said it.

Trump, it is rumored with a scolding and bitch slap from his wife Melania, has surrendered his program of abusing children and holding them ransom for getting his stupid wall built and accepted defeat. Kids will be permitted to stay with their mommies and daddies and not be forced to live in zoo cages.
The law suits, criminal trials and media coverage will go on for years...

In the normal, sane world, if parents' actions cause them to be arrested and separated from their kids, the blame is placed on the parents. Just FYI.

Trump, it is rumored with a scolding and bitch slap from his wife Melania, has surrendered his program of abusing children and holding them ransom for getting his stupid wall built and accepted defeat. Kids will be permitted to stay with their mommies and daddies and not be forced to live in zoo cages.
:whipg:

Forum List

Back