Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

"abusing children"
Second day in a row you have claimed they are being abused, tortured whatever.
Then you lie about saying it. And here you are AGAIN lying your little bedwetting ass off.
You are human filth.
I didn't originate it or start it. Certified licensed doctors said it.
I cant believe a word you say.

One tactic for Trump here is to say "I'm not a partisan, I listen to criticism and change my mind when appropriate".

I don't know if he's capable of coming up with this, but that would probably be a good approach.

Question for the forum...

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?

We don't have to ask. They stated plainly why they were doing it.

Sessions admits policy is a deterrent

Trump, it is rumored with a scolding and bitch slap from his wife Melania, has surrendered his program of abusing children and holding them ransom for getting his stupid wall built and accepted defeat. Kids will be permitted to stay with their mommies and daddies and not be forced to live in zoo cages.
Yeah, right! Stay tuned. The evil Russian groper and his band of abusers, ON THE GOVERNMENT PAYROLL, will still try to gain political favor at the expense of these children. He is the worst kind of abuser, even more so than the pedophile priests. This Nazi style treatment is just to placate his base of neo-Nazis and Kkk klanspeople. They love anything Nazi.

Trump, it is rumored with a scolding and bitch slap from his wife Melania, has surrendered his program of abusing children and holding them ransom for getting his stupid wall built and accepted defeat. Kids will be permitted to stay with their mommies and daddies and not be forced to live in zoo cages.

The left never tires of lying. Obama kept kids in cages. You guys didn't give a shit.

NO abuse has been ended. In fact, the left has just assured the world that child abuse will continue at our southern border.
Sure...putting your children in cages is the accepted form of child rearing for drooling trumpanzees.
How many of those kids are you going to foster?
Step up and be humane since their parents are scum.
WALK THE WALK
Their parents are scum, though? What makes you pass that judgment on all those people you haven't met? There is a refugee crisis happening in Central America and as the best place to go, yes they're trying to come here for some stability and safety and a chance at a better life. Instead of dealing with the exploding violence and drug cartels down there at the source and recognizing it for what it is, our government is calling them animals and accusing them of infesting our country.
Don't you buy that, too, TN. That's not what Americans do.

"abusing children"
Then you lie about saying it. And here you are AGAIN lying your little bedwetting ass off.
You are human filth.
Well of course not. Not if you keep getting your news from Fox Fake News and all those other rubbish sites you visit.

NO abuse has been ended. In fact, the left has just assured the world that child abuse will continue at our southern border.
Sure...putting your children in cages is the accepted form of child rearing for drooling trumpanzees.
How many of those kids are you going to foster?
Step up and be humane since their parents are scum.
WALK THE WALK
Their parents are scum, though? What makes you pass that judgment on all those people you haven't met? There is a refugee crisis happening in Central America and as the best place to go, yes they're trying to come here for some stability and safety and a chance at a better life. Instead of dealing with the exploding violence and drug cartels down there at the source and recognizing it for what it is, our government is calling them animals and accusing them of infesting our country.
Don't you buy that, too, TN. That's not what Americans do.
Yes, they are scum.
Please show me how families are being torn apart from seeking asylum.
I have heard its only from them ILLEGALLY entering the country.
"seeking asylum" seems to be a talking point with no one willing to back it up.
I have honestly asked for a link like 10 times the past week or 2. Never get a response.

"abusing children"
You are human filth.
Well of course not. Not if you keep getting your news from Fox Fake News and all those other rubbish sites you visit.
No, you are a fucking liar. I have proven it already.
Go hump someone elses leg, loser.

Great job by a free press keeping government excesses in check

Trump capitulated to the pressure

I find it humorous people keep saying trump is a dictator. Even ol shumer.
Now they want to him to abuse his executive privileges and bypass congress and issue an EO :lol:
GODDAMN you mother fuckers are disingenuous!

and obama bots
r

Circa 2014
You are welcome

Yeah, right! Stay tuned. The evil Russian groper and his band of abusers, ON THE GOVERNMENT PAYROLL, will still try to gain political favor at the expense of these children. He is the worst kind of abuser, even more so than the pedophile priests. This Nazi style treatment is just to placate his base of neo-Nazis and Kkk klanspeople. They love anything Nazi.
We should all work to get this sorry piece of shit stain out of the White House and then burn it down and start over. That's the only way to ever get rid of the stench that sorry family will leave.

One tactic for Trump here is to say "I'm not a partisan, I listen to criticism and change my mind when appropriate".

I don't know if he's capable of coming up with this, but that would probably be a good approach.

Question for the forum...

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?
Neither.

It was a failed attempt to deter further immigration by intimidating those lawfully seeking asylum.

Agreed, it did blow up in his face a bit and that is the only reason for this EO.
Imagine all of the problems Democrats could be solving, and instead they only want to cause them.

'President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive action designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

The action is expected to allow families to be housed together even while adults in the family are being detained or prosecuted for crossing the U.S. border illegally or for seeking asylum at the border outside of a designated border entry point.'

Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

Excellent.

First - great news for those poor children.
Second - it's great to see Trump cave like the big, fat, bone-spurred, thin-skinned wimp that he is. He could have done this days ago - but instead he tried to blame others.
Now he sees NO ONE who is sane (including those in his own party) is with him on his policy.
So he caved.

Fabulous.

Trumpbots? Let the spinning begin....
Musta been the Pope's statement.

This is hopeful; there has been plenty of protesting about this and that but it is the first time public opinion has actually changed the guy's mind.

He saw some of his electroplating was flaking off.

President Trump seems to be saying more and more things that aren’t true

“It’s extraordinary how he is completely indifferent to truth. There’s just no relationship between his statements — anything he utters — and the actual truth of the matter,” said Thomas Murray, president emeritus of the Hastings Center, the founding institution in the field of bioethics. “As far as I can tell, the best way to understand anything he says is what will best serve his interests in the moment. It’s irrespective to any version of the truth.”

Forum List

Back