Starbucks crashes to 52 week low blames Racial diversity training.

Starbuck's literally has two totally different bashing threads today, the other one deals with its inability to make money in blue states.

Oh, it’s only money. The important thing is the local drunks, addicts, mental cases and whatnot have a nice dry pleasant place to hang out, relieve themselves, etc. during their long days of doing nothing whatsoever.

Starbucks should stick to making and selling coffee and never mind trying be anything but a coffee shop.

These diversity trainers are infected with the mindset that people’s perceptions are the ultimate arbiter of guilt or not
It’s more feelings frenzy unleashed by those who want to destroy factual America

The reason is quite simple: Starfucks spent so many years devoting all its resources and manpower into wallowing in extreme, drama-queen political correctness that so many Americans are sick to their back teeth of, that actually running a productive business became a secondary consideration to them. I'm proud to say I haven't seen the inside of a Starfucks since the 1990s.

The cost of needless Racial pandering has hit Starbucks and their shareholders big time. Can't wait for the CEO to run for President. We need his ideas in the White House. NOT!

Starbucks says racial bias incident delayed its marketing push, hurt same-store sales

The cost of needless Racial pandering has hit Starbucks and their shareholders big time. Can't wait for the CEO to run for President. We need his ideas in the White House. NOT!

Starbucks says racial bias incident delayed its marketing push, hurt same-store sales

If you've noticed, all consumer relying companies are having problems.

Starbucks should stick to making and selling coffee and never mind trying be anything but a coffee shop.
Improving their products would also be a help because I've been told that their stuff is gross!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have to agree.

My 85 year old father wanted to try their coffee so I took him to one of their stores.

He took one sip and promptly threw it in the garbage.

He told me they had better coffee in WWII and they didn't have any coffee beans.

Now isn't that a ringing endorsement for Starbucks??? LOL

They aren't even much of a coffee shop anymore. They are basically bad a fast food place that happens to sell coffee.

Well I know one thing.

Their coffee sucks.

Starbucks is coffee for people who don't like coffee. Drown out the coffee with so much milk and sugar you can't tell what you're drinking anymore. They also purposely burn most of their coffee beans during roasting to cover up the fact that they buy the cheapest and lowest quality beans out there, and because it's easier and cheaper to mass produce consistently over roasted beans.

These diversity trainers are infected with the mindset that people’s perceptions are the ultimate arbiter of guilt or not
It’s more feelings frenzy unleashed by those who want to destroy factual America

“Factual America”???? There is no such thing. America is in a post-truth Trumpian phase. Facts are what you believe them to be. Just ask your President.

Fact: if you think the two black guys sitting in Starbucks all afternoon are planning a crime, you’re a racist. That’s what Starbucks is combatting. Racial profiling.

Forum List

Back