Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

'President Donald Trump said Wednesday he plans to sign an executive action designed to keep families together during detention on the U.S.-Mexico border.

"I'll be signing something in a little while that's going to do that," he told reporters during a White House event after saying he wanted families to be kept together. "I'll be doing something that's somewhat pre-emptive and ultimately will be matched by legislation I'm sure."

The action is expected to allow families to be housed together even while adults in the family are being detained or prosecuted for crossing the U.S. border illegally or for seeking asylum at the border outside of a designated border entry point.'

Trump says he's going to sign a measure to keep migrant families together

Excellent.

First - great news for those poor children.
Second - it's great to see Trump cave like the big, fat, bone-spurred, thin-skinned wimp that he is. He could have done this days ago - but instead he tried to blame others.
Now he sees NO ONE who is sane (including those in his own party) is with him on his policy.
So he caved.

Fabulous.

Trumpbots? Let the spinning begin....
/----/ Everytime Trump fixes one of Obozo's screw ups you Libtards screech that he didn't fix it fast enough. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump signs order that he says will keep migrant families together
liberalism find a cure.jpg

Thoughts?

Trump to end his family separation policy amid massive backlash – live updates

On June 15, Trump told reporters: “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”

On June 14, White House press secretary Sara Huckabee Sanders said: “It’s the law, and that’s what the law states.”

And on Monday, one of the most strident defenses was made by the homeland security department secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who addressed reporters at a White House press conference.

Nielsen told reporters the homeland security department was merely enforcing the law in a way that past administrations had failed to do. “Here is the bottom line: DHS is no longer ignoring the law. We are enforcing the laws as they exist on the books.”
I was on the Fox news chat thread and everyone is blaming Trump for Family separation at the border. Just when you thought the left couldnt get any more retarded.
I'm glad the kids won't be separated from their parents anymore, but .....
WHAT IS CNN GOING TO TALK ABOUT NOW?

One tactic for Trump here is to say "I'm not a partisan, I listen to criticism and change my mind when appropriate".

I don't know if he's capable of coming up with this, but that would probably be a good approach.

Question for the forum...

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?
John Kelly was telling us as early as March 2017 that they were considering it AS A DETERRENT. Sessions admits it was used as a deterrent. I don't think it's really possible to argue it was an unfortunate "accident."

Meh, if that's true it's kinda harsh. Illegals need to understand that we are serious about this shit, though.

Thoughts?

On June 15, Trump told reporters: “I hate the children being taken away. The Democrats have to change their law. That’s their law.”

On June 14, White House press secretary Sara Huckabee Sanders said: “It’s the law, and that’s what the law states.”

And on Monday, one of the most strident defenses was made by the homeland security department secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who addressed reporters at a White House press conference.

Nielsen told reporters the homeland security department was merely enforcing the law in a way that past administrations had failed to do. “Here is the bottom line: DHS is no longer ignoring the law. We are enforcing the laws as they exist on the books.”

This just should prove to everyone that Trump and his admin lie and lie constantly. Right up until today they all contended that nothing could be done unless Congress did something. BIG FAT FUCKING LIE.
Finally the orange fat goon has to back down. Loving it.
Can't fucking wait until he's impeached.

This is GREAT news and another policy fail for Dotard, Kelly, Miller and Lil Jiffy Sessions.

Now we've only to connect the 3,000+ residents of their internment gulag for babies with parents ...

SOME of whom have already been deported.

One tactic for Trump here is to say "I'm not a partisan, I listen to criticism and change my mind when appropriate".

I don't know if he's capable of coming up with this, but that would probably be a good approach.

as if anyone beyond his drooling base would believe it lol

Thoughts?

I was on the Fox news chat thread and everyone is blaming Trump for Family separation at the border. Just when you thought the left couldnt get any more retarded.

It's not just CNN. Maybe if you learned to read you'd see that all media, print, TV, digital have criticized Trump. Even the Wall Street Journal.

OH LOOK! The big pussy signed the EO but did he not televise it like he does the others?????

Trump Signs Order Ending Separation of Migrant Families

Was the situation with the children an unfortunate side effect of trying to enforce our border laws, or was it just his plan to separate families and hurt children?
John Kelly was telling us as early as March 2017 that they were considering it AS A DETERRENT. Sessions admits it was used as a deterrent. I don't think it's really possible to argue it was an unfortunate "accident."

Meh, if that's true it's kinda harsh. Illegals need to understand that we are serious about this shit, though.
I agree.

Trump's failed attempt at forcing his immigration policy-

If you don't buy the magazine then it's YOUR fault that I had to shoot the dog!

Natlamp73.jpg

and if the Democrats won't cooperate then it's THEIR fault that children are being separated from their parents.

BTW - I didn't buy the magazine...poor pooch!

Well since his administration was abiding by a already passed law I don't see a problem.

Its a law that never should have been passed.

Thoughts?

It's not just CNN. Maybe if you learned to read you'd see that all media, print, TV, digital have criticized Trump. Even the Wall Street Journal.

OH LOOK! The big pussy signed the EO but did he not televise it like he does the others?????

Trump Signs Order Ending Separation of Migrant Families
Take it easy, 2020, I'm on your side. I'm fully aware that this has been a full out public campaign; I just found CNN's coverage of the matter excessive to the point of amusing.

you'd see that all media, print, TV, digital have criticized Trump. Even the Wall Street Journal.
And, even the Pope. I am somewhat informed.

I want to see the old fart sign it then show it to the cameras.

1060247726.jpg

SUCKERS

I don't think this is reality anymore... Trump just sat at a desk and talked about how heartless it was to take kids from their parents and how important it is to keep families together... when HE CREATED THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I seriously hope his supporters see how fucked up that is. Why couldn't he just come out and say it was a mistake and that they were going to fix it? Trump will NEVER say he made a mistake or apologize.

I Don't browse the forum to check for duplicates before I post.
Cry about it you little bitch. You must be a real loser to constantly be bent out of shape over my presence on this forum.
So you're admittedly an Irresponsible Child, Not doing even Basic Due diligence that is standard responsibility on every board before posting a new thread.
`
`

Thoughts?

It wasn't his policy.
It was, and still is, the law.

Neither.

It was a failed attempt to deter further immigration by intimidating those lawfully seeking asylum.

Agreed, it did blow up in his face a bit and that is the only reason for this EO.

I don't browse the forum to check for duplicates before I post.
Cry about it you little bitch. You must be a real loser to constantly be bent out of shape over my presence on this forum.
So you're admittedly an Irresponsible Child, Not doing ANY Due diligence that is standard resoponsibility on every board, before posting.
`
`

Damn, I triggered the bold text. Tell me, what started your hatred of me? I know you hated me even when I posted on Debate Politics. Are you mad that you're not smart enough to be involved in my discussions?

Forum List

Back