trump loses another one

:auiqs.jpg:

Putin will take you in, loser.

Did you hear you can buy a week's worth of groceries for just one hundred dollars there? Yeah, Russian asset Tucker got a hardon over it.

He didn't tell you that's half an average workers weekly wages, though.

But you go, grrl. Head to Russia.

America! Love it or leave it.
I'm not going anywhere. My people have been here for centuries.

HOMIEDON-TPLAY.gif

You ain't runnin' me out of America, you pussy ass commie turd.

If you do (you'll have to kill me 1st) , you'll get eaten by wild animals.

What's this "our country" shit, you commie fucking puke?

You ever clear out wild animals so people could be safe, turdboi?
You're so stupid when you get in this lil snit mode of yours. Drinking much? It shows.
As to the clearing wild animals--Oddly enough, I have. Wild pigs and rattlesnakes.
Also, I've fought for our country....have you? I support the rule of law. Do you?
I guess to you Commie is some big, bad word..that you don't have a clue as to its meaning? You sure act as though that is the case.
What the fuck ever..break the law..pay the piper..pick up a gun against OUR Govt.--and die with it in your hand..don't mean shit to me.

I have you pegged as more the keyboard geezer--but whatever. Die for your beliefs..while I live for mine.

You're so stupid when you get in this lil snit mode of yours. Drinking much? It shows.
As to the clearing wild animals--Oddly enough, I have. Wild pigs and rattlesnakes.
Also, I've fought for our country....have you? I support the rule of law. Do you?
I guess to you Commie is some big, bad word..that you don't have a clue as to its meaning? You sure act as though that is the case.
What the fuck ever..break the law..pay the piper..pick up a gun against OUR Govt.--and die with it in your hand..don't mean shit to me.

I have you pegged as more the keyboard geezer--but whatever. Die for your beliefs..while I live for mine.
You're a liar. Where did you see combat?
You mean more like your God government, because you don't believe in God, or morality, and you lie to further your agenda. That's very unAmerican-ish, by the way.

Oh! Would you like to learn something about commies? (AKA "Your people")

Last edited:
Don't recall mentioning seeing combat..but since you ask so nicely. I was a Radioman aboard a Minesweeper from 1968 to 1971. Saw service in the Mekong mostly..also swept for mines off of Yankee and Dixie stations..if that means shit to you. Good thing we didn't see any real combat..as our ship was made of wood~

1712798992679.jpeg

No, that was peaceful. Next time Democrats cheat like that, it will be war.

No need to go to the capital, unless you're already there to eradicate the vermin.

I'll tell you this right now: Democrats cannot cheat another election without there being massive violence your peabrain can't even fathom against them.
Uh huh. I'm not concerned about magaturds one bit. I don't believe democrats cheated in 2020. I believe they simply got more votes. There's nothing you're going to say or do that will convince me otherwise. So, there's that.

So magaturds can act like arrogant douche bags when they lose and come get some. Americans will break them in two.

You mean more like your God government, because you don't believe in God, or morality, and you lie to further your agenda. That's very unAmerican-ish, by the way.

Oh! Would you like to learn something about commies? (AKA "Your people")

I literally have forgotten more about Communism then you've ever known..at least by your posts thus far. Under the heading of know your enemy..and all.
But that's way above your head.

Let's keep it simple. Instead of responding to my posts..have you noticed that all you do is parrot RW cliches and memes? You know jackshit about my morality or ethics. You live on assumptions that support your imaginary narrative..and thus spiral ever downward into nonsense.
You assume I have an agenda? Too funny. Unless you mean my plans to go fishing tomorrow..in which case you're spot on~

I literally have forgotten more about Communism then you've ever known..at least by your posts thus far. Under the heading of know your enemy..and all.

Let's keep it simple. Instead of responding to my posts..have you noticed that all you do is parrot RW cliches and memes? You know jackshit about my morality or ethics. You live on assumptions that support your imaginary narrative..and thus spiral ever downward into nonsense.
You assume I have an agenda? Too funny. Unless you mean my plans to go fishing tomorrow..in which case you're spot on~
Experts say forgetting the past destroys the present

Uh huh. I'm not concerned about magaturds one bit. I don't believe democrats cheated in 2020. I believe they simply got more votes. There's nothing you're going to say or do that will convince me otherwise. So, there's that.

So magaturds can act like arrogant douche bags when they lose and come get some. Americans will break them in two.
Well I reckon you're not much on abstract thought or objective reasoning.

Yeah, you wanna break bad? You got the right ones now. It ain't just "magaturds", it's gonna be most Americans against shitlords just like you.

No, no I never noticed that, because you're a lying full of shit shill.

What are you fishing for? Grunions? :D

You have zero morality or ethics if you're a leftist shitlord, which you are.

All you do is lie to achieve your goals if you can get away with it; ShitLord 3000.

But here's the thing: Most Americans have average or better intelligence and will see right through your lies, so ha ha!

You see, the difference you and me is that you think most people are stupid, and I know that even on the lower side of intelligence in America, they're nowhere near as dumb as your fucktarded ass thinks they are. They'll see right through your bullshit in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
It would appear that P01135809 throwing shit against the wall ain't working. IF he so fucking innocent, he should welcome this trial.
Trump will meltdown at the trial, throw a temper tantrum, roll his eyes, run his piehole for the jury, etc. hoping for a mistrial. He'll pull those stunts until the judge has enough of him & has him removed.

A mistrial is the shit gibbon's last shot but it won't work.

You reckon wrong, as usual. But in your defense, you'll never see those things from me, so, do carry on.
Yeah, you wanna break bad? You got the right ones now. It ain't just "magaturds", it's gonna be most Americans against shitlords just like you.
Lol. Me and my fellow 'shitlords' are terrified. :auiqs.jpg:

No, no I never noticed that, because you're a lying full of shit shill.

What are you fishing for? Grunions? :D

You have zero morality or ethics if you're a leftist shitlord, which you are.

All you do is lie to achieve your goals if you can get away with it; ShitLord 2000.
Either going to Hagerman for trout...or Declo, on the Snake for Sturgeon. Sturgeon is catch and release..but fun....OTOH..Trout taste good.....the hatchery at Hagerman released a bunch of rainbows a few months ago..might fish some of the ponds.

Grunion..idiot..are on the coast of California..if there still are any out there.

LOL.....goals. You're such an idiot.

Isn’t it amazing the demofks who want to play with elites

I think we'll have to call out the national guard to keep order on election night. When Trump wins Dems are going to explode into violence.

Forum List

Back