trump loses another one

Good luck with yours. :113:
All I know is I'll fight until death for the freedom of America.

Don't care. Others have, and I will too, as much as I can. I'd like to think their sacrifices were not in vain.

Like my cousin. I'm not looking out for #1, I'm looking out for Americans.

America wasn't wasn't founded by pussies not willing to sacrifice anything.

Derangement Syndrome ^^^

Democrats didn't cheat, you trumpers cheat.

Trump tried to illegally steal my and 81 million other citizen voters, vote.
Yeah, a not-so-popular potato that didn't even campaign for the last 3 mos of an election got the most votes ever in America. :rolleyes-41:

If you believe that, you should not be allowed to vote. (that's just an opinion)

But boy, you are not capable of reasoning things out at all.

And millions of Americans. Good luck with your authoritarian fantasy, shitbird.
You are delusional.
Are you still an American if you attack and kill Americans?
Will you have forfeited your rights granted by the constitution if you attack it’s protectors?

Don't care. Others have, and I will too, as much as I can. I'd like to think their sacrifices were not in vain.

You’ll be fighting against America, dope.
Against the Constitution and the rule of law.

The first step is getting out from behind your keyboard. Which you wont do. Because you're a coward.

No bitch, you'll latch onto the next "Get The Orange Man" scheme like has been going on for 7 years now.

And they'll fool you every time.
You sound nervous, boy. Zero chance trump escapes all 90+ charges. You'll be wetting your pants on here in a few months over some sort of guilty verdict.

You think he is banging Alina Habba, I've thought so for a long time.
Plausible, but why do we care about this again?

I sure didn't, but if forced at gunpoint? Yep, he's an orange bag O' shit. :rolleyes: He seems to have a type, only hires attractive, superficial legal teams, because, well, he's an entitled cock Asian, superficial and has a type. I already assumed Alina Habba's smoke show ass (yes. I find his lawyer attractive. I hate that about myself. Actually, nope, no I don't. Still smoke show.) has been served by the bag O' shit's tiny mushroom once or twice. :dunno:

I believe boiled down, magaturds have zero integrity or morals, but were conned into believing they were 'chosen people' by an orange bag O' shit.

Forum List

Back