trump loses another one

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Looks like the trial is gonna begin on time.

The appellate judges seem to be getting a bit fed up.

It would appear that P01135809 throwing shit against the wall ain't working. IF he so fucking innocent, he should welcome this trial.

Looks like the trial is gonna begin on time.

The appellate judges seem to be getting a bit fed up.
On Monday they start putting a jury in place. Also on Monday Trump needs to come up with $$$ for his appeal.

Yes, the courts are fed up with Trumps lawyers. They all remind me of lawyers who only get bail for defendants.

You mean like 2020? Are you losers going to storm the Capitol again?
No, that was peaceful. Next time Democrats cheat like that, it will be war.

No need to go to the capital, unless you're already there to eradicate the vermin.

I'll tell you this right now: Democrats cannot cheat another election without there being massive violence your peabrain can't even fathom against them.

No need to go to the capital, unless you're already there to eradicate the vermin.

I'll tell you this right now: Democrats cannot cheat another election without there being massive violence your peabrain can't even fathom against them.
Oh look, threats of violence from the RWNJ.

Anyone surprised?

Or frightened?

LOL

Well, we have plenty of room in our prisons for you, if you survive that is. So go for it, tough guy.

Forum List

Back