Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

WHAT IS DONNIE HIDING?

He's a paper tiger...

He is a Bully and a Demagogue. Other than that, "some of them are probably good people."
This is for you Jimbo....learn it.
2022719.jpg

I don't know if he should be held accountable for not complying or applauded for being so good at what he does that this won't slow down his campaign

I vote for not giving a shit. I don't support Trump because of he says he's an anti-free market capitalist. I can't think of anything that is or isn't on his tax return that would make any difference to that

[QU

Boring? Only to NaziCons who don't give a shit - or can't count.

You Libtards don't give a shit about the proof that the asshole Kenyan that you voted for is an American citizen or not. His college transcripts shows Obama to be a foreign student and that is the reason he won't release the records. That is what the dipshit is hiding by refusing to release his records. That questions his Constitutional requirements to be President, which you dumbasses ignored. He also lied about where he was born. That is a whole lot more important than if Trump paid $20 million in taxes one year or $30 million.

As far as Crooked Hillary you Moon Bats are so stupid as to believe the crap she is spewing on the campaign trail about being against Wall Street that you won't even question her honesty by demanding that she tell you what she she said to Wall Street for money. How can you make an informed decision on voting for the bitch when she won't be honest to you? How come you believe her lies? Are you stupid or something?

By the way, since you are concerned about Trump's taxes how much do you pay each year? I bet Trump pays more taxes in one day than you will pay in your whole pathetic Moon Bat life.

Aside from a racist moron you don't make sense at all. Voters on both side would like to know the tax returns of these candidates. Who are you again to dictate what voters like to know?

Good for him....composite "gubermint" takes in more money per year with the dividends from investments (from money stolen from us) than the GDP of the private sector. Your beloved "gubermint" takes in 4 times the amount of money than is needed to run the 19 essential "gubermint" services because it is a "for profit" entity. They skim off the top and invest it and then take the dividends and re-invest it again....fines for violating any of their 80,000 acts, statutes and codes have gone up 600 percent since 1980.....but I know, I know....you love yourself some federal "gubermint.........what an asslicking stooge you are.

Dude....... Slow down with your conspiracy theories.

Why don't his supporters care? The rest of us care.

For the first time in 40 years we have two candidates that refuse to release their income tax returns. Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders.
And as Mitt Romney stated it's because there's a bombshell in them, that they don't want their supporters to know about.

Update yourself. Bernie sanders already released his tax returns. All presidential candidates since 1976 had released their tax returns except your buddy Adolf Trump.

[

Aside from a racist moron you don't make sense at all. Voters on both side would like to know the tax returns of these candidates. Who are you again to dictate what voters like to know?

I think you are making an idiotic point, which is typical for a Moon Bat.

Trump is a rich man. He pays tons in taxes according to IRS code and state and local requirements. He gets audited every year. What difference to you or any of your Moon Bat friends does it make what the amount is? It is according to US law. Just like the deductions that you take every year on your taxes. Unlike the Clinton Foundation that rushed to redo several year's tax returns when Crooked Hillary announced her candidacy there is no indications that Trump ever did anything wrong.

Obama not releasing his college transcripts is a strong indication that he is hiding either his foreign student status or his affirmative action degree. You stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about that and is nothing more than Libtard hypocrisy to suggest that Trump should release records but President Shit for Brains and Crooked Hillary don't.

Since you are a Moon Bat I would like to know if you are a typical welfare queen or not so how much taxes did you pay?

Donnie seems to imagine if he does enough stupid crap people will forget about his returns.

Lest see em Donald. I'm curious how much $$$ you wrote off on haircare products.

Maybe the reason Donald the Chump has been audited for the past 15 years is because he pays a lot less in taxes than his income would say, meaning the IRS has to check his returns every year to make sure all his deductions are legit.

Romney's effective tax rate was 14 percent. The effective tax rate of most Americans is 28 percent.

I bet you Trump's effective tax rate is even less than what Romney's was.

[

I think you are making an idiotic point, which is typical for a Moon Bat.

Trump is a rich man. He pays tons in taxes according to IRS code and state and local requirements. He gets audited every year. What difference to you or any of your Moon Bat friends does it make what the amount is? It is according to US law. Just like the deductions that you take every year on your taxes. Unlike the Clinton Foundation that rushed to redo several year's tax returns when Crooked Hillary announced her candidacy there is no indications that Trump ever did anything wrong.

Obama not releasing his college transcripts is a strong indication that he is hiding either his foreign student status or his affirmative action degree. You stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about that and is nothing more than Libtard hypocrisy to suggest that Trump should release records but President Shit for Brains and Crooked Hillary don't.

Since you are a Moon Bat I would like to know if you are a typical welfare queen or not so how much taxes did you pay?

Calm down dude your hemorrhoidal cauliflower might explode.
1. Obama is not running for third term so move along. Do not use that as an excuse.,
2. Trump is running for president people would of like to know what he is hiding. It doesn't matter how much he crap or fart. If he is clean he need and should release his tax returns. No question ask.
3. My tax? I'm not running for office.... You are not making sense at all.

[Q

1. Obama is not running for third term so move along. Do not use that as an excuse.,
2. Trump is running for president people would of like to know what he is hiding. It doesn't matter how much he crap or fart. If he is clean he need and should release his tax returns. No question ask.

No you don't get off that easy. The hypocrisy of you Moon Bats is valid.

If Trump hasn't been charged with tax envision then he is hiding nothing, unlike what President Shit for Brains is hiding with not releasing his college transcripts and Crooked Hillary is hiding with not releasing her Wall Street speech transcripts.

It is very hypocritical for you stupid Moon Bats to get all huffy about Trump and his tax records when you support Crooked Hillary, which is absolutely the most dishonest candidate ever in the history of the Republic and who is hiding records of her own.

I'll ask once again. Since you are concerned about how much other people pay in taxes how much did you pay last year? Did you take any IRS deductions and if so which ones? You think you can answer that question instead of running from it? What are you hiding Moon Bat?

Good for him....composite "gubermint" takes in more money per year with the dividends from investments (from money stolen from us) than the GDP of the private sector. Your beloved "gubermint" takes in 4 times the amount of money than is needed to run the 19 essential "gubermint" services because it is a "for profit" entity. They skim off the top and invest it and then take the dividends and re-invest it again....fines for violating any of their 80,000 acts, statutes and codes have gone up 600 percent since 1980.....but I know, I know....you love yourself some federal "gubermint.........what an asslicking stooge you are.

Dude....... Slow down with your conspiracy theories.

No conspiracy...it's just business. Just because YOU didn't know about it or wasn't consulted doesn't make it conspiracy or mean that it didn't happen. I have posted many links from Dun and Bradstreet showing that the alphabet agencies are incorporated and towns are incorporated, states, etc, etc. You see? I know more than you....infinitely more.

Leftards say??????? "How much did that Trump guy pay to my beloved gubermint? We want to know because he may have cheated us!!!'

Less than 10 percent of all income taxes ever makes it's way into the coffers of USA.INC. We are simply paying interest to the Fed bankers for money that was created out of thin air. You are indentured debt slaves and you don't even know it.

Obama Rips Trump

President Obama’s public disparagement of Donald Trump during a news conference in Japan “obliterated the now-quaint political convention that partisanship stops at the water’s edge. It also revealed a stark truth: The world is worried about Trump,” the Washington Post reports.

“Although he is not on the November ticket, Obama has a foreign policy legacy to protect, particularly against Trump, who has called the president’s approach weak and incoherent.”

A smart businessman knows how to find opportunities in everything....Trump

Last edited:
[Q

No you don't get off that easy. The hypocrisy of you Moon Bats is valid.

If Trump hasn't been charged with tax envision then he is hiding nothing, unlike what President Shit for Brains is hiding with not releasing his college transcripts and Crooked Hillary is hiding with not releasing her Wall Street speech transcripts.

It is very hypocritical for you stupid Moon Bats to get all huffy about Trump and his tax records when you support Crooked Hillary, which is absolutely the most dishonest candidate ever in the history of the Republic and who is hiding records of her own.

I'll ask once again. Since you are concerned about how much other people pay in taxes how much did you pay last year? Did you take any IRS deductions and if so which ones? You think you can answer that question instead of running from it? What are you hiding Moon Bat?

Hillary has released her tax returns.
Drumpf has not.

Welcome back to square one.

Obama Rips Trump

President Obama’s public disparagement of Donald Trump during a news conference in Japan “obliterated the now-quaint political convention that partisanship stops at the water’s edge. It also revealed a stark truth: The world is worried about Trump,” the Washington Post reports.

“Although he is not on the November ticket, Obama has a foreign policy legacy to protect, particularly against Trump, who has called the president’s approach weak and incoherent.”

A smart businessman knows how to find opportunities in everything....Trump

...and then there are cowardly Moon Bats like you that never had the courage to serve yourselves and voted for chickenhawks like Obama and bitches that steal valor like Crooked Hillary.

Forum List

Back