Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

Let me guess you hunting buffalo out of season again, or in the drunk tank?

Can't you make even a small attempt to hide your racist stupidity?

ImageResizeServlet.gif

HILLARY CLINTON’S use of a private email server while secretary of state from 2009 to 2013

I know its virtually impossible for you....but share with us whether Colin Powell ALSO used a private email server....or not????

Go on, moron, you may learn something.

It is mind-boggling that NaziCons don't also want to see Adolf Trump's tax returns. Wow, what a double standard.

If Hillary withheld her tax returns she would be crucified. Donnie, the Demagogue, can get away with it.....WHY?

Why don't his supporters care? The rest of us care.
I think the most pathetic double standard republican Trumpeters have is the pass that Melania gets with her sexy photos. Michelle Obama was attacked because her arms were bare. It's so stupid.

Tax returns reveal plenty about a filer’s investments and businesses. Trump’s returns—if he paid “little tax,” as he said in January—could reflect the losses on his businesses that aren’t as successful as he claims.

If Hillary withheld her tax returns she would be crucified. Donnie, the Demagogue, can get away with it.....WHY?

Oh, come on, you know that......the right wingers' perpetual HYPOCRISY is [in]famous. LOL,

HILLARY CLINTON’S use of a private email server while secretary of state from 2009 to 2013

I know its virtually impossible for you....but share with us whether Colin Powell ALSO used a private email server....or not????

Go on, moron, you may learn something.

LOCK HIS ASS UP...He's a fucking TRAITOR and TURNCOAT to most of us Patriots...Put him in a cell with the Hildebeast...they can fuck each other!

Why don't his supporters care? The rest of us care.

The rest of care about Obama's college transcripts because that would let us know if he enrolled as a foreign student or not and if he was advanced in an affirmative action program or not.

We want to see Crooked Hillary's transcripts for her speeches to Wall Street to see what kind of lies she has been telling Moon Bat voters.

Trump's taxes would be boring.

Oh, come on, you know that......the right wingers' perpetual HYPOCRISY is [in]famous. LOL,

If someone on the right had the criminal history of the Clintons running for any office? Leftards would be all over it like a dung beetles on a pile of shit. Hitlery sent out hit teams on women that had been assaulted by Bill "drop trou" and sent a hit team to beat the fuck out of Gary Johnson that had film of Bill "drop trou" entering the apartment of Gennifer Flowers....even after he gave up the film? They continued the beating...these are the kinds of people you want to represent you? Seriously, you are a fucking sicko......

LOCK HIS ASS UP...He's a fucking TRAITOR and TURNCOAT to most of us Patriots...Put him in a cell with the Hildebeast...they can fuck each other!

You're a right win moron....but a funny moron....Don't forget to ALSO throw Condoleeza Rice in that cell.

You're a right win moron....but a funny moron....Don't forget to ALSO throw Condoleeza Rice in that cell.
Works for me! Throw in Huma and Blow Job for KNOWING about it, and we have a decent set for strip poker!

Forum List

Back