Trump is the only guy who can get away with not releasing his tax returns

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I don't know if he should be held accountable for not complying or applauded for being so good at what he does that this won't slow down his campaign

When it comes to releasing records and after Obungles the left's best bet is to just shut up

I don't know if he should be held accountable for not complying or applauded for being so good at what he does that this won't slow down his campaign
Living free of income taxes probably won't deter his base from coming out to vote; however, some Independents might object to someone as rich as Trump paying $0 in income tax?
The real Trump tax scandal: David Cay Johnston

"Congress says most Americans can deduct no more than $25,000 of real estate depreciation against their income. But if you work two days a week managing real estate and own enough that the depreciation exceeds your salary and other income, Congress lets you live income-tax-free. And for as long as you keep buying buildings and depreciating them, the tax does not come due."

It's a simple equation:

The campaign manager says to Trump,

...listen. You're going to take a whole lot of shit and political damage if you don't release your tax returns...

to which Trump replies,

...yeah, but look at the shit I'll be in if I DO release them...

To which the campaign manager says,

...yeah. Good point...

He's not required to release any all he has to do is file a financial disclosure report to the Office of Government ethics the same as Bernie or Hillary who and I'm not sure about this have not released any tax returns yet either.

The author of this link is a journalist who's also a professor of tax law history, and he's followed the Donald's career since the 1970s.
21 Questions for Donald Trump
"20.
Public records (cited in my book Temples of Chance) show that as your career took off, you legally reported a negative income and paid no income taxes as summarized below:

"1975
Income: $76,210
Tax Paid: $18,714

"1976
Income: $24,594
Tax Paid: $10,832

"1977
Income: $118,530
Tax Paid: $42,386

"1978
Income: ($406,379)
Tax Paid: $0

"1979
Income: ($3,443,560)
Tax Paid: $0

"Will you release your tax returns? And if not, why not?"

Mitt Romney declined to release his tax returns during the last cycle, and Harry (the Despicable Bastard) Reid came out publicly and accused Romney of not pay any income taxes - said he knew this from a reliable source. He was lying, but hey, he's a Democrat, right?

Trump's tax returns would raise hundreds of questions that the ignorami would pounce upon. Better to leave them guessing than give the MSM a hundred reasons to claim you are a crook.

You can also see that Trump is a Man of His Word(s)! Four Bankruptcies, three marriages, two divorcements, and mostly hatred of any living life-forms. What the RNC really now needs from Trump is a speech at a cemetery: "The IRS Address," or legal residences or something.

What if he was pimpi. . .street hustling all those years? Prostitutes are legendary regarding their respect and love of their. . . "Senor Trump!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Strange Yellow-Hair maybe try to overturn Supreme Court rulings, and maybe abolish sex education to boot(?)!)

There is no law requiring it. Its more of a custom the voters will need to punish him for violating.

What do you mean by "voters"?

You mean the buffoons supporting him who are even worse than Trump himself...

There is no law requiring it. Its more of a custom the voters will need to punish him for violating.

No I mean the intelligent people that know Trump is a Barnum and Bailey Circus clown. A vote for anyone other than Trump is a good vote.

Last edited:

No I mean the intelligent people that know Trump is a Barnum and Bailey Circus clown. A vote for anyone other than Trump is a good vote.

Hard to compare him to anything.

Tho; I would vote for a horse, rather than voting for Trump, thats for sure...

There is no legal requirement for releasing IRS paperwork.

It's just a time honored tradition.

That he hasn't almost definitely means there is a skeleton in the closet

Mitt Romney declined to release his tax returns during the last cycle, and Harry (the Despicable Bastard) Reid came out publicly and accused Romney of not pay any income taxes - said he knew this from a reliable source. He was lying, but hey, he's a Democrat, right?

Trump's tax returns would raise hundreds of questions that the ignorami would pounce upon. Better to leave them guessing than give the MSM a hundred reasons to claim you are a crook.

Or a few reasons to confirm you're crooked. If you have a bomb about to go off but doesn't, it's news until it goes boom. If it detonates, assuming you are clean, it's news that it went off.

The funny part is; candidates used to try to hide their tax returns to hide how well they are doing. Because being "filthy rich" was not considered a very "christian" and moral thing to do, especially when you are not involved with any charity work, back in the days.

But now; Trump is trying to hide his tax returns to hide how miserable he actually is doing compared to what he claims.

He claims he worth 10 bil...
In reality; i wouldnt estimate him anywhere above 1/5th of that.

No wonder why people call him a "CLOWN"....

Forum List

Back