Good News: Trump Is More Popular Than Hemorrhoids!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_51016.pdf

The most recent Public Policy Polling poll found that Donald Trump is just barely more popular than hemorrhoids:

14l82ld.jpg

Sadly, lice are more popular than Trump by a YUGE margin!

24bl26q.jpg

Even used car salesman are more liked than Trump:

2uduadd.jpg

There was a good move about a used car salesman. He used a fire to rob a bank and then rescued the threatened. He also did a lot of other stuff...

59% of the people who support Trump are birthers. Not surprising, since Trump is a birther:

15zjnmd.jpg

65% of the people who support Trump bleev Obama is a Muslim:

j7df8g.jpg

The graphs are stupid. The tab Favorable is just to short and the e must be in a second line. However, they managed to make the tab Unfavorable longer but it is still not long enough and the e must be in a second line again. In school, you would get a bad grade.

Bernie Sanders has a double-digit lead over Donald Trump. However, most of Sanders's base is the young and the poor, and they don't vote. Advantage: Trump.

qzrsbr.jpg

It's really gotta suck when people like lice and used car salesmen a lot more than they like you.

And Nickelback. :lol:

18 percent of Americans would consider moving to another country if Hillary is elected.

But among Trump supporters, that number skyrockets to 34%!

21ajlmr.jpg

18 percent of Americans would consider moving to another country if Hillary is elected:

33p58og.jpg

I'm still waiting for Rush Limbaugh to keep his promise to move to Costa Rica if Obama is elected...

25 percent of Americans could consider moving to another country if Trump is elected:

2eklwfk.jpg

You fucking leftist piles of shit always claim you'll move if you don't get your way.

You never do it.

Damn it.
Has Rush moved to Costa Rica yet?

He promised.

34% of Trump supporters say they will consider moving to another country if Hillary is elected.

By god, I think I have just found my very first reason to vote for that bitch! :lol:

Forum List

Back