Trump Is Hiding His Taxes

So since some Dems said that, there can be no investigation or impeachment of Trump for any reason?
No, impeachment is still a viable method, however, the motives become unclear, and credibility is questioned when the opposing party starts talking about impeachment before the president takes office.

It would have been one thing had nobody said anything about impeachment, then after trump had done something, then impeachment talks began. Rather, impeachment talk began before he was inaugurated, and then several investigations followed, along with attempts to gain access to his tax records.

Surely you can see where the repubs would see this as a witch hunt.

Thse party is not monolithic. Just because some talked about it doesn’t mean everyone subscribed to the intention.
No, that is correct, however, those who wanted impeachment were very vocal about it. This was something talked about, not uncommonly, before the president was elected in 2016.

True, the party is not monolithic, however, as we have seen, pretty much all the time, if the prominent people, or leaders in your party talk about something, most everyone else in that party follows along. Something which I dont quite understand.
Prominent people? Which ones were talking impeachment before Trump was elected?
Efforts to impeach Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Rep. Maxine Waters Struggles To Explain Why Trump Should Be Impeached [VIDEO]

Could Trump Be Impeached Shortly After He Takes Office?

Just before his election, left leaning media outlets were trying to make a case for impeachment, and there were a couple of members of congress also talking about it, including elizabeth warren, alan grayson, and Maxine waters.

Maxine Waters is hardly leadership. She’s only prominent in right wing media. I haven’t seen anything on Warren from before the election. Here she is in 2018 opposing impeachment until after the Mueller Report.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren opposes Trump impeachment — and wants to protect Mueller

I only have vaguely heard of Grayson.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously
1. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) reviews everybody's Annual Tax Returns and if they find that anyone didn't pay their taxes, or have any egregious errors in the form, they do an audit. If there was anything nefarious about his taxes, they would have caught it and audited him.
2. If he didn't pay any taxes due to "legal loopholes," that's permissible by the IRS.
3. ALL, I repeat, ALL, citizens tax returns are private and cannot be released without a court order and as the president of the United States is a citizen, his tax returns are just as private as anyone else's. As for those politicians who do release their tax returns, they do so willingly, but don't really have to.
So....the whole thing is voluntary. Whether he paid all relevant taxes, or through legal loopholes, managed to avoid doing so, I don't care. I only care about his performance, which so far, isn't bad.

1. Since when do conservatives think the government catches all tax cheats? You think they’re perfect? Especially after they’ve had their budgets cut consistently for decades?

2. If I were on the House weighs and means committee, I would find it very interesting to see what loopholes the super wealthy use so we can close them. Rich people abuse the tax code in “permissible” ways all the time.

I would find it very interesting to see what loopholes the super wealthy use so we can close them.

If you ever find some, be sure to post them here.
You can start here.

How Loopholes Help Trump and Other Real Estate Moguls Avoid Taxes

Not paying taxes on unrealized capital gains isn't an unfair loophole.
Neither is borrowing against real estate.
But you see, the gains are realized and completely untaxed. It’s just done in a roundabout way.

1. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) reviews everybody's Annual Tax Returns and if they find that anyone didn't pay their taxes, or have any egregious errors in the form, they do an audit. If there was anything nefarious about his taxes, they would have caught it and audited him.
2. If he didn't pay any taxes due to "legal loopholes," that's permissible by the IRS.
3. ALL, I repeat, ALL, citizens tax returns are private and cannot be released without a court order and as the president of the United States is a citizen, his tax returns are just as private as anyone else's. As for those politicians who do release their tax returns, they do so willingly, but don't really have to.
So....the whole thing is voluntary. Whether he paid all relevant taxes, or through legal loopholes, managed to avoid doing so, I don't care. I only care about his performance, which so far, isn't bad.

1. Since when do conservatives think the government catches all tax cheats? You think they’re perfect? Especially after they’ve had their budgets cut consistently for decades?

2. If I were on the House weighs and means committee, I would find it very interesting to see what loopholes the super wealthy use so we can close them. Rich people abuse the tax code in “permissible” ways all the time.

I would find it very interesting to see what loopholes the super wealthy use so we can close them.

You can start here.

But you see, the gains are realized and completely untaxed. It’s just done in a roundabout way.

But you see, the gains are realized and completely untaxed.

Like when you sell a home and buy a new one?

You can start here.

That only works for your primary residency, doesn’t it?

Either way, the value is extracted with loans.

Congress is trying to get Trump's taxes. Every President since Nixon has released theirs and Trump "claims" he'd like to release them.

He is however fighting tooth and nail to keep them secret. His claim here is that he's under audit and for some reason that precludes him from releasing them. It doesn't.

The IRS does not lock them down for that reason, and it's CONGRESS requesting them in accordance with the law. In fact a refusal would put the the head of the IRS or Treasury Secretary in contempt of Congress.

And for what it's worth, Trump's former attorney Cohen testified under oath that Trump WASN'T under audit

What do you suppose he's hiding? Tax evasion? Money Laundering?

He's afraid of something obviously

Don’t you think the worlds greatest investigator (Mueller) saw his tax returns and all his banking activity?
Are you really that fucking stupid?
He did not. He said it would have taken years of court fights.

so why is Trump fighting so hard?

what is he hiding?
his personal information. Ever hear of lifelock? why do you supposed they exist? I enjoy reading clueless fks like yourself. Makes me so proud of what I've become.
LifeLock CEO's Identity Stolen 13 Times

So since some Dems said that, there can be no investigation or impeachment of Trump for any reason?
No, impeachment is still a viable method, however, the motives become unclear, and credibility is questioned when the opposing party starts talking about impeachment before the president takes office.

It would have been one thing had nobody said anything about impeachment, then after trump had done something, then impeachment talks began. Rather, impeachment talk began before he was inaugurated, and then several investigations followed, along with attempts to gain access to his tax records.

Thse party is not monolithic. Just because some talked about it doesn’t mean everyone subscribed to the intention.
No, that is correct, however, those who wanted impeachment were very vocal about it. This was something talked about, not uncommonly, before the president was elected in 2016.

True, the party is not monolithic, however, as we have seen, pretty much all the time, if the prominent people, or leaders in your party talk about something, most everyone else in that party follows along. Something which I dont quite understand.

Just before his election, left leaning media outlets were trying to make a case for impeachment, and there were a couple of members of congress also talking about it, including elizabeth warren, alan grayson, and Maxine waters.
People were trying to get Obama forcibly removed from office before he even took the oath.

Trump himself spent years trying to get Obama forced from office with his retarded birther campaign.

Trump also called for his friend Nancy Pelosi to forcibly removed Bush from office for lying about WMDs.

So fuck him and all of you. Karma's a bitch.

Oh, and this:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!

You can start here.

That only works for your primary residency, doesn’t it?

Either way, the value is extracted with loans.

The owner could then swap the building for $120 million of stock, making it easier for his heirs to divide. The building would be valued at its original price for capital gains taxes, but when the owner died, all of those taxable gains would die with him. Or, Mr. Miller said, the owner could take a $120 million loan, and the loan and the building would cancel each out at death, resulting in no estate tax.

If I take a $120 million loan against my $120 million building, the $120 million I borrowed is still part of my estate.
My estate still owes the $120 million to the bank.

It is precisely because Trump is a fucking retarded birther that the whole world knows he's an idiot. That's why a disgraced criminal ex-prosecutor knew Trump would be stupid enough to fall for any hoax he could cook up.

Trump's credulity and habitually criminal ways got him impeached.

And the retard lemming herd gleefully follows his dumb ass right off a cliff.

You can start here.

The gains are not realized until you convert the investment to cash. The stock market is a gamble. You can gain or lose money.

Imagine if they taxed unrealized capital gains, how would you do that? Today, you may have a 10% gain in your portfolio, next year, you may have 5% loss. If they taxed you on the 10% this year, does that mean they would have to give you money back next year on your loss? I think that would cause a lot of problems.

People were trying to get Obama forcibly removed from office before he even took the oath.

Trump himself spent years trying to get Obama forced from office with his retarded birther campaign.

Trump also called for his friend Nancy Pelosi to forcibly removed Bush from office for lying about WMDs.

So fuck him and all of you. Karma's a bitch.

Oh, and this:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby!
Was there ever an impeachment inquiry started on obama?

You can start here.

The gains are not realized until you convert the investment to cash. The stock market is a gamble. You can gain or lose money.

Imagine if they taxed unrealized capital gains, how would you do that? Today, you may have a 10% gain in your portfolio, next year, you may have 5% loss. If they taxed you on the 10% this year, does that mean they would have to give you money back next year on your loss? I think that would cause a lot of problems.

Taking loans out against the value of the building is converting the investment to cash.

You can start here.

Taking loans out against the value of the building is converting the investment to cash.
But is it really? That is a loan, which means it has to be paid back, with interest.

It's still not a realized gain, because it's not money you keep, its money loaned.

I can see how it can be used to make more money. Take a loan on a building to help buy another building, and thus make more money, but the original cash exchange is still just a loan.

Also, a lot of that money put into investments has already been taxed when you first earn it. If it's made with pre tax money, such as a 401k, then they tax you when you take it out.

Either way, its going to be taxed.

Again, does that also mean if you lose money, then the government should give you money back?

Last edited:
I think Trump is probably lying, tax cheating, bank fraudster, that has destroyed the credibility of the republican party. That said, if it were me, I sure as hell would hide mine, and tell anyone who wanted them "F#ck You" till my dying day and laugh out loud about it, till they drug them from my cold, dead, pale, p#ssy grabbing fingers. Amen!
If you have evidence, send it to the Deep State.

Deep state is just another label, like fake news. If you give something a simple, meaningless, derogatory label, your can more simply attempt to attack it. It is most effective, by and for simpletons.

There are Pro-Russia tag lines now... Using them should mean you support Russia's over throw of US Democracy...

I have never used a Pro-Russia tag line or comment and never will. I was one of our cold warriors back in the day and an elephant at the time. An elephant never forgets. Now, I might be a dinosaur, but I still remember truths learned as an elephant.

Forum List

Back