Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Yet you give Hillary (the weak pandering corrupt pantsuit queen), a pass eh ?? You hypocrites are killing me. So far Hillary's bull crap is proven, but you dream of Trump being corrupt in a fake news kind of way 24/7 eh ? LOL.

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

Tonnes of things have been proven. I heard the tape about grabbing women's pussies. He did pay out $25 million to Trump University Alumuni. Facts.

IOW you can't prove jack about hillary

THought so

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

Or is that irrelevant because it doesn't serve your desire to slander and lie?
Instead of Asserting it, why don't you post it?

Imbecile.

Yet you give Hillary (the weak pandering corrupt pantsuit queen), a pass eh ?? You hypocrites are killing me. So far Hillary's bull crap is proven, but you dream of Trump being corrupt in a fake news kind of way 24/7 eh ? LOL.

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

Tonnes of things have been proven. I heard the tape about grabbing women's pussies. He did pay out $25 million to Trump University Alumuni. Facts.

THought so

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

There was no reference to consent.

Trump can't handle a venue in which he doesn't have complete control over everybody and everything in it. He also never laughs. He smiles, smirks, mocks and mimics. But notice he never laughs. The WHCD requires everyone in the room to be able to take a joke and have at least a modicum of self-deprecating humor. Trump has neither. He would rather walk into a burning house with a can of gasoline than attend that dinner.

What you vile lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

He would have a better chance walking into a burning house with a can of gasoline, than putting himself at a disadvantage with scum like lefties.
What you vile lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

Have someone with an IQ over 35 read that and let you know where you went so terribly wrong.....

Why don't you tell me if you have something to say, or STFU?
"Self deprecating humor", as the words suggest, is aimed at oneself......

You're a fucking moron.....and if ANYONE should shut the fuck up, it is fucking morons......

LOL!! I note that you don't have a problem with my second part, ie that you what you libs do is "vile vicious shit".

My point stands

Trump is right to stay the fuck away from "people" like you lefties.

THought so

Gods. Not only did you have to be dense when you first heard it, but you have to have been actively ignoring all the times this point has been refuted over and over again since then.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

Trump can't handle a venue in which he doesn't have complete control over everybody and everything in it. He also never laughs. He smiles, smirks, mocks and mimics. But notice he never laughs. The WHCD requires everyone in the room to be able to take a joke and have at least a modicum of self-deprecating humor. Trump has neither. He would rather walk into a burning house with a can of gasoline than attend that dinner.

He would have a better chance walking into a burning house with a can of gasoline, than putting himself at a disadvantage with scum like lefties.

Have someone with an IQ over 35 read that and let you know where you went so terribly wrong.....

You're a fucking moron.....and if ANYONE should shut the fuck up, it is fucking morons......

LOL!! I note that you don't have a problem with my second part, ie that you what you libs do is "vile vicious shit".

My point stands

Do I now need to explain how that doesn't follow in any logical fashion?

THought so

Gods. Not only did you have to be dense when you first heard it, but you have to have been actively ignoring all the times this point has been refuted over and over again since then.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg
You could just POST what you believe was said.......

I wonder why you don't.....

THought so

It would appear that Correll is equal parts liar and moron.......

I haven't been subjected to Correll for very long.....

was he always such a liar?

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

He can't deliver a joke, and he can't take a joke, so why would he go?

THought so

Imbecile.

Why? So you can edit from your perception/memory again?

THought so

“when you’re a star, they let you do it,”

My point stands

You had a choice, address my point seriously, or to quibble about phrasing.

You choose to avoid address my point, obviously because it is obviously true.

You lefties "do vile vicious shit" and Trump is right to stay away from people like you.

Trump won't attend because he is a loudmouth with little to back up his bs , and would rather go home to mommy, just like his base.

THought so

Imbecile.

Why? So you can edit from your perception/memory again?
To demonstrate that you are NOT a lying cretin.....

I'm perfectly satisfied that you are.......

"Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner"

Did anyone actually lose sleep over this...I mean besides bat-sh!t crazy Liberals?! I don't know what means LESS to me - the Oscars or the WH Correspondence Dinner.... :p

My point stands

You had a choice, address my point seriously, or to quibble about phrasing.

You choose to avoid address my point, obviously because it is obviously true.

You lefties "do vile vicious shit" and Trump is right to stay away from people like you.
The only "point" your post made was the case for you being one of the dumbest mofos shuffling...

The event in question has been held for decades, and everyone has participated in the spirit intended....

The Yam is a fucking fraud, and is smarting over having spent the past several months confirming what most of us already knew....for all his talk, he fully understands that his record is a "target rich environment".

He is also a compleat moron...the even WILL go on without him.......and his absence won't have any effect on what people will be saying......it is pretty clear that he never ran this past any advisor with a Room Temperature plus IQ....

"Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner"

Did anyone actually lose sleep over this...I mean besides bat-sh!t crazy Liberals?! I don't know what means LESS to me - the Oscars or the WH Correspondence Dinner.... :p
Why would I lose sleep over it?

I never doubted that Trump is a coward.......

Did you?

Forum List

Back