Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Let’s look at it:

The WHCA hosts the dinner to reward budding and exceptional journalists. The Dinner funds that. In the past, the President has been the key-note speaker of sorts. They’ll sell just as many tickets this year as they have in the past.

Trump not being at the center of attention will hurt him much more than it hurts anyone else.

Let’s look at it:

The WHCA hosts the dinner to reward budding and exceptional journalists. The Dinner funds that. In the past, the President has been the key-note speaker of sorts. They’ll sell just as many tickets this year as they have in the past.

Trump not being at the center of attention will hurt him much more than it hurts anyone else.

"exceptional journalists"...In that case they may as well cancel the dinner.

Let’s look at it:

No it won't. Trump already has plans to do or say something to drive that dinner right out in left field.

Anyone who ever watched the love fest between the MSM and the Obama administration understands the way the system works Obama ruthlessly roasted citizen Trump at one of the love fest dinners and Trump remembers it. Let the sleazy fools entertain each other this time..
Lol. You wonder if that was the Genesis of President Trump. You could almost Trump's mind, like "OK pal, I'll show you who is the joke".

So, you missed the rioting and the calls for coups? Kind of trumps verbal complaints...
Well he wanted to be king president. Over half of voters chose Hillary. Does he think they'll just sit by quietly as he lies to their face everyday and tries to dismantle progress that has been made?

What "progress" is that?

Trump is president. If the snowflakes don't like his agenda, they should have worked harder to put that criminal Hillary in office.
But Ttrump is a criminal.

What crime did he commit?

Posted by jefhenningeresq in News.
Tags:
Crime, Fraud, Law, News
trackback

When I speak with people about white collar crime, I emphasize the blur between what is a white collar crime case versus a civil case. In fact, I often say to a jury, this is just a civil case. Quite often, the only difference is where the money went.

Let’s look at Trump’s most recent failure. Just a quick note, I like Trump so I don’t have a natural bias against him. In 2006, Trump’s company was selling condo’s at Trump Ocean Resort Baja before construction on the property even began. These pre-construction sales are not uncommon. In fact, 188 units were sold for $122 million in one day at a December 2006 event in San Diego. Units for the Mexico property were selling for $300,000 to $3,000,000 and buyers had to put down 30%.

Fast forward to this year. Trump removed his name from the property in January and now the project has folded. The buyers are left with nothing. No property, no refund. Due to Mexican laws, there seems to be little recourse for the buyers due to the collapse of the project. Regardless, there is nothing criminal about a bad condo project in and of itself.

One issue I have is that these people probably didn’t know what they were doing. One woman described the purchase as occurring in less than a minute. There was also a herd mentality here as a large screen showed all the condo’s that were being purchased. Everyone clapped after each sale. They psychology at work there is fascinating.

So, in the middle of all this chaos, I have to imagine that there were many important details that were left out. Of course, this may be the buyer’s problem, or at worst, a civil issue. However, if false information was given, that is fraud, and it seems like there was at least some.

In an October 2007 newsletter to buyers, Ivanka Trump assured them that all Trump projects were immune to a slowdown. Of course, that sounds a lot like someone telling you that you can earn 10%+ every single year regardless of the economy. If the state of the company was much worse but buyers were led to believe otherwise, they may have been able to demand their money back and/or prepare for the possibility of losing all of their money.

The other problem here is that this really wasn’t a “Trump” property. Instead, it seems that Trump simply licensed his brand to another company. In fact, he wasn’t even an investor. I doubt any of the buyers knew about this. Of course, how can you blame them when Ivanka told the AP in 2007 that her father was the boss when she was asked about her father’s role in the project. She also said that he was involved in every capacity. Of course, if he is just lending his name to make a profit, he may not be rather involved.

I’m not saying that Donald Trump, his kids or his company should be arrested. I simply do not have that information and that is not my point. The point is, how is what his company did different from some other people that had businesses fail but are later arrested? Sometimes the company is more tightly controlled and you can show that the person running the company bought a new house, car, etc. Thus, the inference is that this was a scam to enjoy the luxury lifestyle. However, with a large company where no one person enjoyed an immense, direct profit, it is hard to pin down who profited and who is responsible. Especially when the business is vast and the failing project was just a small part of the overall business.

Of course, I have many clients where the business failed, there is no luxary and yet, there is still an arrest. In those cases, I think it comes down to who you are, who you know and whether the people who lost money have the means or ability to sue you. When it is too late to file a lawsuit or too expensive, criminal courts are used as a collection agency or just to satisfy a need for revenge.
. So you come up in here trying to give hints as to how to create chaos for Trump, but then here you are trying to hide your hand when doing so ?? Interesting. Now if you want to keep it fair if you aren't lying about your intent, then do the same on Hillary, and Bill's foundation etc.

Let’s look at it:

. Won't hurt anyone.

Yet you give Hillary (the weak pandering corrupt pantsuit queen), a pass eh ?? You hypocrites are killing me. So far Hillary's bull crap is proven, but you dream of Trump being corrupt in a fake news kind of way 24/7 eh ? LOL.

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

Tonnes of things have been proven. I heard the tape about grabbing women's pussies. He did pay out $25 million to Trump University Alumuni. Facts.

IOW you can't prove jack about hillary

THought so

. Why did Hillary use bleachbit, and delete 33,000 emails of her daughter's wedding and the pet dog and stuff ?? Cough, spit, hack and cringe...... Why did she have an illegal server in a person's closet ?

Sorry, I don't peruse conspiracy theory websites. What are they dreaming about these days?

Yet you give Hillary (the weak pandering corrupt pantsuit queen), a pass eh ?? You hypocrites are killing me. So far Hillary's bull crap is proven, but you dream of Trump being corrupt in a fake news kind of way 24/7 eh ? LOL.

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

So why did he have to spend all that money to clear up all that scam college stuff?
. Why did Hillary use bleachbit, and delete 33,000 emails of her daughter's wedding and the pet dog and stuff ?? Cough, spit, hack and cringe...... Why did she have an illegal server in a person's closet ?

All that has been discussed into the ground. If she had done something wrong, they would have charged he after all those investigations. What does that have to do with this thread about Trump being a coward?

Tonnes of things have been proven. I heard the tape about grabbing women's pussies. He did pay out $25 million to Trump University Alumuni. Facts.

THought so
Tonnes?

So, you missed the rioting and the calls for coups? Kind of trumps verbal complaints...
Well he wanted to be king president. Over half of voters chose Hillary. Does he think they'll just sit by quietly as he lies to their face everyday and tries to dismantle progress that has been made?

What "progress" is that?

Trump is president. If the snowflakes don't like his agenda, they should have worked harder to put that criminal Hillary in office.
But Ttrump is a criminal.

What crime did he commit?

Posted by jefhenningeresq in News.
Tags:
Crime, Fraud, Law, News
trackback

When I speak with people about white collar crime, I emphasize the blur between what is a white collar crime case versus a civil case. In fact, I often say to a jury, this is just a civil case. Quite often, the only difference is where the money went.

Let’s look at Trump’s most recent failure. Just a quick note, I like Trump so I don’t have a natural bias against him. In 2006, Trump’s company was selling condo’s at Trump Ocean Resort Baja before construction on the property even began. These pre-construction sales are not uncommon. In fact, 188 units were sold for $122 million in one day at a December 2006 event in San Diego. Units for the Mexico property were selling for $300,000 to $3,000,000 and buyers had to put down 30%.

Fast forward to this year. Trump removed his name from the property in January and now the project has folded. The buyers are left with nothing. No property, no refund. Due to Mexican laws, there seems to be little recourse for the buyers due to the collapse of the project. Regardless, there is nothing criminal about a bad condo project in and of itself.

One issue I have is that these people probably didn’t know what they were doing. One woman described the purchase as occurring in less than a minute. There was also a herd mentality here as a large screen showed all the condo’s that were being purchased. Everyone clapped after each sale. They psychology at work there is fascinating.

So, in the middle of all this chaos, I have to imagine that there were many important details that were left out. Of course, this may be the buyer’s problem, or at worst, a civil issue. However, if false information was given, that is fraud, and it seems like there was at least some.

In an October 2007 newsletter to buyers, Ivanka Trump assured them that all Trump projects were immune to a slowdown. Of course, that sounds a lot like someone telling you that you can earn 10%+ every single year regardless of the economy. If the state of the company was much worse but buyers were led to believe otherwise, they may have been able to demand their money back and/or prepare for the possibility of losing all of their money.

The other problem here is that this really wasn’t a “Trump” property. Instead, it seems that Trump simply licensed his brand to another company. In fact, he wasn’t even an investor. I doubt any of the buyers knew about this. Of course, how can you blame them when Ivanka told the AP in 2007 that her father was the boss when she was asked about her father’s role in the project. She also said that he was involved in every capacity. Of course, if he is just lending his name to make a profit, he may not be rather involved.

I’m not saying that Donald Trump, his kids or his company should be arrested. I simply do not have that information and that is not my point. The point is, how is what his company did different from some other people that had businesses fail but are later arrested? Sometimes the company is more tightly controlled and you can show that the person running the company bought a new house, car, etc. Thus, the inference is that this was a scam to enjoy the luxury lifestyle. However, with a large company where no one person enjoyed an immense, direct profit, it is hard to pin down who profited and who is responsible. Especially when the business is vast and the failing project was just a small part of the overall business.

Of course, I have many clients where the business failed, there is no luxary and yet, there is still an arrest. In those cases, I think it comes down to who you are, who you know and whether the people who lost money have the means or ability to sue you. When it is too late to file a lawsuit or too expensive, criminal courts are used as a collection agency or just to satisfy a need for revenge.
In other words, he didn't break any laws. No crime.

THought so
Tonnes?
Tonne - Wikipedia

Trump is busy fat ass golfing yet again
file.php

Trump can't handle a venue in which he doesn't have complete control over everybody and everything in it. He also never laughs. He smiles, smirks, mocks and mimics. But notice he never laughs. The WHCD requires everyone in the room to be able to take a joke and have at least a modicum of self-deprecating humor. Trump has neither. He would rather walk into a burning house with a can of gasoline than attend that dinner.

What you vile lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

He would have a better chance walking into a burning house with a can of gasoline, than putting himself at a disadvantage with scum like lefties.
What you vile lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

Have someone with an IQ over 35 read that and let you know where you went so terribly wrong.....

Why don't you tell me if you have something to say, or STFU?

THought so

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

Or is that irrelevant because it doesn't serve your desire to slander and lie?

Trump can't handle a venue in which he doesn't have complete control over everybody and everything in it. He also never laughs. He smiles, smirks, mocks and mimics. But notice he never laughs. The WHCD requires everyone in the room to be able to take a joke and have at least a modicum of self-deprecating humor. Trump has neither. He would rather walk into a burning house with a can of gasoline than attend that dinner.

He would have a better chance walking into a burning house with a can of gasoline, than putting himself at a disadvantage with scum like lefties.

Have someone with an IQ over 35 read that and let you know where you went so terribly wrong.....

Why don't you tell me if you have something to say, or STFU?
"Self deprecating humor", as the words suggest, is aimed at oneself......

You're a fucking moron.....and if ANYONE should shut the fuck up, it is fucking morons......

Forum List

Back