Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

Tonnes of things have been proven. I heard the tape about grabbing women's pussies. He did pay out $25 million to Trump University Alumuni. Facts.

IOW you can't prove jack about hillary

THought so

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

Or is that irrelevant because it doesn't serve your desire to slander and lie?
There was no reference to consent.

“when you’re a star, they let you do it,”
WTF?

How is that "consent", you fucking moron?

. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

Tonnes of things have been proven. I heard the tape about grabbing women's pussies. He did pay out $25 million to Trump University Alumuni. Facts.

THought so

I'm sure you did hear the tape about grabbing women's pussies. Did you hear the part about consent?

WTF?

What part of "they let you do it," didn't you understand?

THought so

WTF?

What part of "they let you do it," didn't you understand?
If I put a gun to that Pork Roast stapled to your shoulders, you will "let" me take your wallet....

Fucking imbecile....

Why don't you tell me if you have something to say, or STFU?
"Self deprecating humor", as the words suggest, is aimed at oneself......

You're a fucking moron.....and if ANYONE should shut the fuck up, it is fucking morons......

LOL!! I note that you don't have a problem with my second part, ie that you what you libs do is "vile vicious shit".

My point stands

Trump is right to stay the fuck away from "people" like you lefties.
Do I now need to explain how that doesn't follow in any logical fashion?

You had a choice, address my point seriously, or to quibble about phrasing.

You choose to avoid address my point, obviously because it is obviously true.

You lefties "do vile vicious shit" and Trump is right to stay away from people like you.
The only "point" your post made was the case for you being one of the dumbest mofos shuffling...

The event in question has been held for decades, and everyone has participated in the spirit intended....

The Yam is a fucking fraud, and is smarting over having spent the past several months confirming what most of us already knew....for all his talk, he fully understands that his record is a "target rich environment".

He is also a compleat moron...the even WILL go on without him.......and his absence won't have any effect on what people will be saying......it is pretty clear that he never ran this past any advisor with a Room Temperature plus IQ....

That "Spirit" has been dead for decades.

Your side has weaponized the media, and our side has played along pretending that things were the same because we were too much of pussies to tell the truth and/or fight back.

Fuck that shit.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

He can't deliver a joke, and he can't take a joke, so why would he go?
. Running this country (especially after Obama), is no joke. Let the clean up begin.

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

He can't deliver a joke, and he can't take a joke, so why would he go?
. Running this country (especially after Obama), is no joke. Let the clean up begin.

What part of THIS:

jpg

do you believe is in need of "cleaning"?

"Self deprecating humor", as the words suggest, is aimed at oneself......

You're a fucking moron.....and if ANYONE should shut the fuck up, it is fucking morons......

LOL!! I note that you don't have a problem with my second part, ie that you what you libs do is "vile vicious shit".

My point stands

You lefties "do vile vicious shit" and Trump is right to stay away from people like you.
The only "point" your post made was the case for you being one of the dumbest mofos shuffling...

The event in question has been held for decades, and everyone has participated in the spirit intended....

The Yam is a fucking fraud, and is smarting over having spent the past several months confirming what most of us already knew....for all his talk, he fully understands that his record is a "target rich environment".

He is also a compleat moron...the even WILL go on without him.......and his absence won't have any effect on what people will be saying......it is pretty clear that he never ran this past any advisor with a Room Temperature plus IQ....

Your side has weaponized the media, and our side has played along pretending that things were the same because we were too much of pussies to tell the truth and/or fight back.

Fuck that shit.
Go cower in your Safe Space.....

Oh my bad! That makes it okay then! :cuckoo:
You should try it some time.
What, grab a pussy? Naw, I'll leave that to the scummy deplorables.
So then, "deplorable" means "straight", for men I mean?

You may not believe it, but pussy is really good if you're so inclined.

So then, "deplorable" means "straight", for men I mean?

You may not believe it, but pussy is really good if you're so inclined.

So you think men should go around grabbing women's pussies? Why am I not surprised....You are a deplorable after all..
Most men enjoy pussy. I mean we're being crude here and I wouldn't put it like that, but it is quite natural for ( straight) men to do all kinds of stuff with it.

Others like assholes, and some are.

My point stands

Fuck that shit.
Go cower in your Safe Space.....

I accept your admission that you have nothing to counter my point, and your tacit admission of defeat.

My point stands.

Fuck that shit.

The media loves Republicans who don't fight em. Who suck up to em: i.e. George W Bush.

The media hates Republicans who fight em: i.e. Trump

the 2016 election was the 1st in which the media lost its monopoly over political coverage in the US. the increasingly vigorous alt-media is where more and more voters get their information. Trump should do the dinner but only invite the alt-media.

[

Oh my bad! That makes it okay then! :cuckoo:

Consensual sexual contact is ok in my book.

And mine. There is no consent in his mind. He seems to think he has a right to do it....

That aside, that we are even discussing this in the context that he said what he said and that it's okay says a lot. None of it good.

Forum List

Back