Trump: I Won't Attend White House Correspondents Dinner

Trump can't handle a venue in which he doesn't have complete control over everybody and everything in it. He also never laughs. He smiles, smirks, mocks and mimics. But notice he never laughs. The WHCD requires everyone in the room to be able to take a joke and have at least a modicum of self-deprecating humor. Trump has neither. He would rather walk into a burning house with a can of gasoline than attend that dinner.
. No he's just not the dam fool you wish he were, and he just keeps on escaping the traps you people keep setting up for him... You people would starve to death in the wild. LOL

"Traps you people keep setting up for him"?
The WH Correspondents Dinner is a fucking Washington tradition, you stupid goober.
. It was until you goobers set it as a trap for Trump.

You're a fucking idiot.

Yet you give Hillary (the weak pandering corrupt pantsuit queen), a pass eh ?? You hypocrites are killing me. So far Hillary's bull crap is proven, but you dream of Trump being corrupt in a fake news kind of way 24/7 eh ? LOL.

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

So why did he have to spend all that money to clear up all that scam college stuff?

After he said he never settles, then he settled. For $25M. Trump U was set up to defraud people out of tons of money, people who were frightened and scared of what would happen to their savings after the financial crash in 2008. He's a fucking low-life predator.

What ..... lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

UYproAY.gif
. No just the specific one talking crap with a disabilty (like Rosie Odonnel) for a good example is exactly who Trump targets in rebuttal. Hey, you attack Trump, then don't fall back on a disabilty for protection.
When will the red state Trump voters wake up and realize Trump has lied to them?
31493404b900b1692f6c409f694d7bc5.jpg

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the annual White House correspondents dinner this year.

The annual gathering, hosted by the White House Correspondents Association, is usually attended by the president, reporters from media outlets that cover the White House, and celebrities.

Trump’s announcement, which gave no reason, came after a sustained attack on the media. He recently called news organizations “the enemy,” and the White House on Friday excluded several major outlets, The Huffington Post among them, from a press briefing.

Bloomberg and Vanity Fair, which host one of the hottest parties in Washington the weekend of the annual dinner, have announced they would not hold the event this year. CNN, frequently criticized by Trump, has been contemplating sitting out the dinner.

The annual dinner also features a roast of the president by a comedian ― something that may not have gone over with the notoriously thin-skinned Trump.

Trump has been stung by the event before ― in 2011, when then-President Barack Obama roasted him. At the time, Trump had been falsely claiming that Obama was not born in the United States and was pushing him to release his birth certificate.

More: Trump Says He Will Not Attend Annual White House Correspondents

Gee, I wonder why. I believe the dinner is scheduled for April 29 or 30, 2017. I've seen conflicting dates. Will President Obama be there? I chuckle as I imagine him hosting the event after the roasting he gave Trump in 2011. Video below...

He can't deliver a joke, and he can't take a joke, so why would he go?
. Running this country (especially after Obama), is no joke. Let the clean up begin.

What part of THIS:

jpg

do you believe is in need of "cleaning"?
. Look, I don't know where you get your graphs or information from, but I garantee you that their are those here that will or can post 20 graph's to counter your graph. Done seen it to many times here, so should I believe your information presented or not ? How about just explaining your information, and why it is relevant to the conversation. Not that I can't read a graph, but I would rather you tell us why your information is relevant to this topic ? Thanks.

MSM: Trump is a Hitler!

Protesters/rioters: We must stop Hitler!!!!

MSM: Our nation is more divided than ever.

President Donald Trump continued to complain on Monday about the "fake media" and claimed that the New York Times' coverage is driven by "evil" intent.
3b45a41aa5c06f94a7476f5769b92bc1.jpg
images

Trump can't handle a venue in which he doesn't have complete control over everybody and everything in it. He also never laughs. He smiles, smirks, mocks and mimics. But notice he never laughs. The WHCD requires everyone in the room to be able to take a joke and have at least a modicum of self-deprecating humor. Trump has neither. He would rather walk into a burning house with a can of gasoline than attend that dinner.
. No he's just not the dam fool you wish he were, and he just keeps on escaping the traps you people keep setting up for him... You people would starve to death in the wild. LOL

The WH Correspondents Dinner is a fucking Washington tradition, you stupid goober.

You're a fucking idiot.
. Coming from you it's a step up.

You're a fucking idiot.
. Coming from you it's a step up.
Perhaps two years from now Trump will step down by impeachment or incompetence.

Why should he? He gets enough abuse from those bitter left wing losers without having to throw an insult party.

Really? If he thinks he's had enough, he really isn't going to like what's coming his way. Lots of us think he hasn't had nearly enough.
The press's job is to report news. But when it comes to Trump, they propagate political bias. Why should he subject himself to more abuse?

If he doesn't want his dumb actions reported, he needs to quit doing dumb stuff. Trump doesn't like the media. He should fear the people.
Don't know why Trump doesn't "TRUST" the media. The media gave Trump over 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and interviews during the campaign both in the GOP primary and in the general election. QUIT COMPLAINING AND CRYING--TRUMP.
trump-win1laugh.jpg

What ..... lefties do is not self deprecating humor, it is vile vicious shit.

UYproAY.gif
. No just the specific one talking crap with a disabilty (like Rosie Odonnel) for a good example is exactly who Trump targets in rebuttal. Hey, you attack Trump, then don't fall back on a disabilty for protection.
When will the red state Trump voters wake up and realize Trump has lied to them?
31493404b900b1692f6c409f694d7bc5.jpg
Never. They'll never admit he repeatedly lies to them. They are " true believers"... not unlike the followers of Jim Jones and Charles Mansion. Their leader can do no wrong.

Yet you give Hillary (the weak pandering corrupt pantsuit queen), a pass eh ?? You hypocrites are killing me. So far Hillary's bull crap is proven, but you dream of Trump being corrupt in a fake news kind of way 24/7 eh ? LOL.

not one single thing has been proven about Hillary. Just more fake news. She could be corrupt. We'll never know because you clowns blurred the lines so much. Mind you, most politicians are corrupt in one form or another.

As for Trump not going to the correspondence dinner? What a wuss...girlie man.....
. Not a single thing has been proven about Trump, but that doesn't stop you all does it ??

So why did he have to spend all that money to clear up all that scam college stuff?

After he said he never settles, then he settled. For $25M. Trump U was set up to defraud people out of tons of money, people who were frightened and scared of what would happen to their savings after the financial crash in 2008. He's a fucking low-life predator.
We saw that Trump defrauding people out of their life savings didnt change the minds of the Trumpets about him.
He encouraged a foreign enemy to hack the emails of his political opponent for God's sakes.
He freaking bragged about sexually assaulting women and they still gave him a pass.
If Trump strangled a puppy at a news conference the Deplorables would come out that day and start a campaign against puppies.

Why should he? He gets enough abuse from those bitter left wing losers without having to throw an insult party.

Really? If he thinks he's had enough, he really isn't going to like what's coming his way. Lots of us think he hasn't had nearly enough.
The press's job is to report news. But when it comes to Trump, they propagate political bias. Why should he subject himself to more abuse?

If he doesn't want his dumb actions reported, he needs to quit doing dumb stuff. Trump doesn't like the media. He should fear the people.
Don't know why Trump doesn't "TRUST" the media. The media gave Trump over 2-3 billion dollars in free advertisement and interviews during the campaign both in the GOP primary and in the general election. QUIT COMPLAINING AND CRYING--TRUMP.
trump-win1laugh.jpg

How cute American Jihad has a picture of one of those " Hollywood types" as an avatar.
How funny is that!

trump-win1laugh.jpg

How cute American Jihad has a picture of one of those " Hollywood types" as an avatar.
How funny is that!
Liberal shooting a commie hero - priceless, plus it fucks with the libtart pea-brain. Now go cry me a river snowflake...

trump-win1laugh.jpg

How funny is that!
Liberal shooting a commie hero - priceless, plus it fucks with the libtart pea-brain. Now go cry me a river snowflake...
Blow me you skanky shit for brains deplorable.

trump-win1laugh.jpg

How funny is that!
Blow me you skanky shit for brains deplorable.
That's good libtart show everyone y'alls real side = less votes in 2018-2020 for demorats...:fu:

Forum List

Back