Trump hopes the economy crashes

He never said that. It's more left wing cheap spin. Somebody named Kate Sullivan of CNN hopes Trump hopes the economy tanks.

Unemployment is low because people and my wife retired early rather than lose our retirement saving when Biden's stock market was drowning two years ago. Many people took a second job to put up with Bidenflation and shrinkflation..

Stock market is up. Just saw a thread of even more people with a million dollars plus in their 401k’s.

How? That is my question. How? How did they get around Trump? Was Trump so incompetent that he had no clue what was going on? Was he busy running his company and forgot to run the country? Was he too busy gutting our forces in Europe and worrying about that instead of running the economy?

How did the Democrats do it?
Cutting our forces in Europe saved us tax dollars which is good for the economy, dumbass!

The Dems? I live in Georgia. Red states shut things down too. So blaming Democrats is a lie isn’t it?
Most did not, and it is easy to see Georgia is purple. Did the Republican governor shut it down? I was in Kentucky and our Democrat governor shut everything down until the Republican state legislature fixed the problem by stripping his powers.

LOLOL

It really bothers you that even your god knows Democrats are better at handling the economy than Republicans.

:dance:
Pussy bitch democrats want the economy to crash when Republicans are in control. Republicans want democrats policies to work as expected to crash the ecinomy

Do you know anything other than propaganda? I mean really?

Energy independence? Not so much.

More oil produced under Biden than Trump.

Do I need to continue? Just because the fanboys say it, doesn’t make it true my friend.
Numbnuts

Sorry numbnuts you submission and surrender is not accepted.

I wasn’t surrendering. I was asking a question about oil tankers delivering oil while you said we had a surplus. I don’t understand why they were delivering if we had so much independence.

According to the Government we were importing a lot of oil.

IMG_0963.jpeg

We were even importing oil to support Putin until Biden got into office.

So tell me again about this independence we had. Why were we importing so much oil from hostile nations if we were doing so well?

I wasn’t surrendering. I was asking a question about oil tankers delivering oil while you said we had a surplus. I don’t understand why they were delivering if we had so much independence.

According to the Government we were importing a lot of oil.

View attachment 915841

We were even importing oil to support Putin until Biden got into office.

So tell me again about this independence we had. Why were we importing so much oil from hostile nations if we were doing so well?
Numbnuts from my link

The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957​

Talk about using "statistics" to hide the truth, Faun! Do you really think Joe Biden "created" 15 million jobs? Tell me you're not THAT clueless! You're using stats from when Covid shut down the world's economies to paint Trump as a President that didn't create jobs and that's laughable. Same thing with GDP. If you want to be taken seriously? Don't post garbage!

No, I think some 15 million jobs were added under him. Just like 2½ million were lost under Trump. Just like 11½ were added under Obama. Just like 1½ million were added under Bush Jr. Just like 23 million were added under Clinton. Just like 2½ million were added under Bush Sr.

Notice the trend.

No, I think some 15 million jobs were added under him. Just like 2½ million were lost under Trump. Just like 11½ were added under Obama. Just like 1½ million were added under Bush Jr. Just like 23 million were added under Clinton. Just like 2½ million were added under Bush Sr.

Notice the trend.
Ah, yes...the Biden claim of adding 15 million jobs! His "crowning achievement"! The only problem with that claim is that the vast majority of those "added" jobs were simply people returning to work when the Covid restrictions ended! Biden didn't create jobs anymore than Trump lost them during the shutdowns.

Forum List

Back