Trump has no right to run for President

Status
Not open for further replies.
1710191273305.png

The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”,

The law indicted him not the left. And who did Trump expect to indict Hillary?

Makes no difference if you want to admit it or not, it is plainly obvious what is going on. You want to DENY, DENY, DENY, that is fine, I would to if I was you and your ilk.

But, here is reality---------> you have overplayed your hand. To much information has come out on all of the stuff that was pulled as far as impeachment 1, 2, and 3.

Does that mean you are wrong? Nope, probably are, but may not be, lol. You and your friends cried wolf so much for no reason, that if you DO NOW have a reason, only the far left is going to buy in.

I know you do not want to hear this...........but because of what your people pulled off, MOST people see your screaming as a hyperbolic bunch of dweebs that have no clue, what is actually going on!

As far as seasoned citizens go---------->we KNOW that college students are the wave of the future as far as science, mathematics, etc. But, they were NEVER taught POLITICAL SCIENCE; so we know, we temporarily got to throw them under the bus. Sorry, but true!

The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”, Donald Trump said.

But the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, who faces 71 criminal counts in state and federal cases and is expected to face more, was not speaking about himself – or speaking this year.

Why was Trump hoarding classified government documents? | Moira Donegan
Trump was speaking 2016, at a rally in North Carolina during his first presidential campaign, against Hillary Clinton.

“She is likely to be under investigation for many years,” Trump said, “and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

Trump also said Clinton “has no right to be running, you know that. No right.”

He returned to the subject two days later, CNN reported, telling a crowd in Reno, Nevada: “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”

The same day, CNN said, Trump told rally-goers in Denver, Colorado, that because Clinton was “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation”, it would be “virtually impossible for her to govern”.

Bill Clinton, wrote: “Contrary to Trump’s lying mantra, Hillary Clinton kept no classified documents, defied no subpoenas, engaged in no conspiracies, and stole nothing. So unlike him she is innocent of wrongdoing.”

Never thought I'd see the day you cultists are taking orders from Trump.

LOL!

If trump being a rapist won't stop you from voting for him, nothing will.
He was never convicted of it. It's just another bogus bullshit. IF all the fake scandals on Trump, won't get you to stop believing the media, than nothing will.

If trump being a rapist won't stop you from voting for him, nothing will.
Oh no, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have absolutely NO SELF-AWARENESS.
NONE
It's funny as all-out, and I do LOL at posters like you, but it's also disturbing how out of touch with reality you freaks are.

The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”, Donald Trump said.

But the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination, who faces 71 criminal counts in state and federal cases and is expected to face more, was not speaking about himself – or speaking this year.

Trump was speaking 2016, at a rally in North Carolina during his first presidential campaign, against Hillary Clinton.

“She is likely to be under investigation for many years,” Trump said, “and also it will probably end up – in my opinion – in a criminal trial. I mean, you take a look. Who knows? But it certainly looks that way.”

He returned to the subject two days later, CNN reported, telling a crowd in Reno, Nevada: “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”

The same day, CNN said, Trump told rally-goers in Denver, Colorado, that because Clinton was “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation”, it would be “virtually impossible for her to govern”.

Bill Clinton, wrote: “Contrary to Trump’s lying mantra, Hillary Clinton kept no classified documents, defied no subpoenas, engaged in no conspiracies, and stole nothing. So unlike him she is innocent of wrongdoing.”
“ It would grind government to a halt.”

as long as the checks go out to trump's lawyers and consultants and "senior advisors" this seems to be the trump24 agenda.

But Ted Kennedy had a right to run for reelection to the U.S. Senate after killing a pregnant woman while driving drunk -- and leaving her dead body strapped into the passenger seat of his submerged vehicle while he slinked off on foot to the family compound to sober up for 12 hours before calling police?

He was reelected SIX TIMES, serving until Barack Obama was elected (timeline reference provided lest anyone accuse me of invoking "ancient history").

Democrats like to create their own Constitutional crisis. One of them being taking someone off the ballot illegally, which even the liberal justices said was an abuse of power by the democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back