Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'
,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.
I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

View attachment 176699

AND replacing them with OTHER shady characters.:iyfyus.jpg:

Wrong, replacing them with even much more shady characters. Like Rump himself.
funny you do admit they are swamp creatures. haahahahahaahhahaaha.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:
badda boom!!!:lastword::thankusmile::thankusmile::yes_text12:

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

they do all that because they want the NAME of THEIR party represented.I guarantee they dont shed a tear when they lose.:D

I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

View attachment 176699

same as all trump apologists,troll when you cant refute facts.go somewhere else and troll,i dont got time for juvenile posts.bye.

same as all trump apologists,troll when you cant refute facts.go somewhere else and troll,i dont got time for juvenile posts.bye.
well then why don't you post the crime that warranted spying on the trumps? or how about show me where trump colluded with putin? come on son, post something of fact and perhaps we could fking answer you. posting talking points, is all just faked material parroted on a message board.

LA is just a hop, skip and a jump from Mexico. Feel free to move.

If patriots like me and rosa parks had that cowardly attitude that you and the others cowardly ignoring these facts that have come on here and post smileys in defeat,things would never change. I like to follow the example of rosa parks and stand up against corruption and fight it instead of running from the problem thank you very much.
:auiqs.jpg:

have no comment? just a cowardly smile i see.cats got the tongue obviously.
dude, you're so full of yourself you swallowed yourself and barfed you back up. I couldn't find the puke emoji so I figured it was so funny what you wrote that I had to share it.

Comparing yourself to rosa parks...
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

I have not accomplished what SHE has no doubt,but that doesnt make me any less of a patriot than she is for not being a coward like you and facing the cold hard facts that trump is a traiter same as Obama and Bush. I loved that one post by that one Bush /Obama dupe and lover of trump that Bush and Obama are not mass murderers.I wont live THAT one down.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Myself and many other posters here are no less a patriot that she is for not being a coward and trying to do something about it instead of you assholes who keep ignoring the facts and just act like children,

again bye i got no time for your juvenile posts.go troll somewhere else since you obviously have nothing to contribute here.i am done with you,bye.

The defects and bad traits of all past presidents are turned to extreme grotesque traits in a ridiculous caricature of a politician that becomes Donald J. Trump.

well then why don't you post the crime that warranted spying on the trumps? or how about show me where trump colluded with putin? come on son, post something of fact and perhaps we could fking answer you. posting talking points, is all just faked material parroted on a message board.

again you are just digging your own grave,trump said he would prosecute hillery, has he done that? i thought so.:rolleyes:I never said trump did collude with him. Has trump prosecuted Obama which he easily could for his illegal spying? yeah i thought so. news stories just to keep you occupied while he is the newest puppet president to serve fucking Israel and the bankers instead of the people.

okay now THAT was the last time i am going to bother with you since you want look at the facts in the OP.bye for good this time on this thread.

If patriots like me and rosa parks had that cowardly attitude that you and the others cowardly ignoring these facts that have come on here and post smileys in defeat,things would never change. I like to follow the example of rosa parks and stand up against corruption and fight it instead of running from the problem thank you very much.

dude, you're so full of yourself you swallowed yourself and barfed you back up. I couldn't find the puke emoji so I figured it was so funny what you wrote that I had to share it.

auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

I have not accomplished what SHE has no doubt,but that doesnt make me any less of a patriot than she is for not being a coward like you and facing the cold hard facts that trump is a traiter same as Obama and Bush. I loved that one post by that one Bush /Obama dupe and lover of trump that Bush and Obama are not mass murderers.I wont live THAT one down.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Myself and many other posters here are no less a patriot that she is for not being a coward and trying to do something about it instead of you assholes who keep ignoring the facts and just act like children,

again bye i got no time for your juvenile posts.go troll somewhere else since you obviously have nothing to contribute here.i am done with you,bye.

What the hell is a traiter? Someone who displays traits?

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

Okay you are about the ONLY one that has come on here and been mature.I appreciate that.:thup:I get what your saying but thats because like i said earlier,its just all for show. sure they want THEIR party in but as i said,if their candidate doesnt get in,doesnt hurt their feelings one bit.LOL

they are there to serve the agenda of their puppet masters who control them which is the rockefellers,rothchilds,the vatican and Israel.ALL immune from prosecution. You will NEVER see trump go after the REAL ultimate prize THEM.just their lackeys which does not solve the real problem at hand. Thats like a powerful kingpin mafia boss hiring assassins to kill some people in a church or something, The police arrest the gunman but they dont go after the REAL culprit behind the whole thing they know is behind it all,the Kingpin himself and as a result,nothing ever changes.

That is what trump is doing.he wont go after those groups,the REAL culprits. Proof he is no different than traiters Bush and Obama.

Has he abolished the CIA,THE FBI,THE FED,THE IRS,THE NSA? yeah i thought that was your answer. I give him three more years and if he does not get rid of these evil instiituitons,then you will know he is no better than traiter assholes Bush and Obama like many here want to believe.

I would love to be wrong and see him do all that and stand up to these evil groups but by his actions of late,I dont see that happening in the next three years. :mad:

auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

go away and fucking troll somewhere else if you are going to act like a three year old.I am only interested in debating with adults like two freak who has been the ONLY poster that has come on here and demonstrated they can be mature in their posts.

auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

you can't make this shit up!

auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

go away and fucking troll somewhere else if you are going to act like a three year old.I am only interested in debating with adults like two freak who has been the ONLY poster that has come on here and demonstrated they can be mature in their posts.
dude, comparing yourself to rosa parks won't get you any serious debate. dude, too special. you wouldn't know what a debate was cause you have no idea what a fact is.

The defects and bad traits of all past presidents are turned to extreme grotesque traits in a ridiculous caricature of a politician that becomes Donald J. Trump.

Uh Trump is not NEAR as bad as all the other asshole presidents we have had since Reagan.ALL mass murderers and traiters to America.:biggrin:

He is the first since carter to clean up SOME government corruption that i give him credit for,something hellery would never have done,but sadly,he only seems to do a few good things instead of doing GREAT things by going after the evil institutions in the world and groups of people i mentioned earlier just kissing their asses.

He is a good talker,but he has yet to show by his actions he is sincere about going after the BIG ENCHILADAS that are responsible for the world being in the mess it is.Until he does.FUCK YOU TRUMP.:fu:

Nope, they must keep up the pretense until they are ready to take it all down. Each "side" gives their "side" just enough meat to keep them energized.

Nope, they must keep up the pretense until they are ready to take it all down. Each "side" gives their "side" just enough meat to keep them energized.

you explained it better than even I could think of.LOL :up:Hey did you watch the video in the Op? what did you think of it? see YOUR opinion i respect,we have always respected each other even when we dont agree.thats why I like talking to you and toofreak.

Uh Trump is not NEAR as bad as all the other asshole presidents we have had since Reagan.ALL mass murderers and traiters to America.:biggrin:

He is the first since carter to clean up SOME government corruption that i give him credit for,something hellery would never have done,but sadly,he only seems to do a few good things instead of doing GREAT things by going after the evil institutions in the world and groups of people i mentioned earlier just kissing their asses.

He is a good talker,but he has yet to show by his actions he is sincere about going after the BIG ENCHILADAS that are responsible for the world being in the mess it is.Until he does.FUCK YOU TRUMP.:fu:
it's tough to do while you can't touch the evil that is progressing without fear of obstruction charges. you know this right? Jeff Sessions fked him.

:itsok:

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You're quoting an anti war leftist prog tard....nobody on the right is going to take a thing Kall says serious.
We know. That's the problem.

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You're quoting an anti war leftist prog tard....nobody on the right is going to take a thing Kall says serious.

No surprise of course a troll like you would take another well known trolls post serious.LOL like clockwork,i would expect that out of you and her.LOL

WTF Derp? Nobody takes you serious either, you're a one trick blame republicans pony. Dumbass. You're ignorant

go away childish troll.^ I am done with you.troll somewhere else.this is for adults ONLY.
hate to hurt your feelings but you REALLY lost what little credibility you had when you made LIKED that post of that retarded moron who said that Bush and Obama are not mass murderers.as i said,I will never let you live THAT one down,that is the funniest post of the YEAR.comedy gold.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back