The Fight For Free Speech

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Censorship is the final bastion of those who have lost on the battlefield of ideas. The Left is getting slaughtered in the fight for truth and justice. They cannot defend their ideas with facts. They cannot morally justify what they believe in. In fact, most of them have no morals. They believe morality is like a piece of taffy that can be stretched to suit whatever they want to say or do. So now they have no choice but to try to silence the opposition.

Beware of those who would deny you access to information. For in their hearts, they dream themselves your master.

Prison Planet.com » The Fight For Free Speech

Censorship is the final bastion of those who have lost on the battlefield of ideas. The Left is getting slaughtered in the fight for truth and justice. They cannot defend their ideas with facts. They cannot morally justify what they believe in. In fact, most of them have no morals. They believe morality is like a piece of taffy that can be stretched to suit whatever they want to say or do. So now they have no choice but to try to silence the opposition.

Beware of those who would deny you access to information. For in their hearts, they dream themselves your master.

Prison Planet? I don't know what that is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to be caught there.

I think the left defends their ideas with facts as well as the right does. However, it isn't the left I hear roaring to throw the opposition in prison. That would be you guys.

Prison Planet? I don't know what that is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to be caught there.

I think the left defends their ideas with facts as well as the right does. However, it isn't the left I hear roaring to throw the opposition in prison. That would be you guys.

ANIFTA anyone? Anyone at all? They are leftists using Fascist tactics to stifle free speech.

The pussies need to discard the masks and show themselves...

Gimme some examples. I'm seriously drawing a blank. I hear your "lock her up" and "lock 'em up" and "shoot 'em" shit from the right all the time, but I'm not recalling that shit from the left. Maybe they'll torch your car or block traffic on the interstate at rush hour, but "lock him up?"

The fact that prison planet exists is proof that free speech is alive and well, screaming nonsensical rants while running naked in the park that is the internet...

Please don't confuse "censorship" with people pointing out how batshit insane Alex Cox is. If the U.S. Government pulled the plug on Alex Cox without cause/ due process, that would be censorship.

Censorship is NOT boycotts, public outcry, ridicule, fact checking, criticism, or tuning you out. The public responding to your free speech IS Free Speech. That's how it works. You open your mouth. We roll our eyes and say STFU crazy Larry...

The far left has hijacked the Dem party since the Iraq war.

They stifle free speech by ascribing their self determined limits on it for their policial gains.

For example:

If one BLASTS Christianity, they are applauded by the left as a brave hero.

if one blasts Global warming, they are lauded by the left and their resignation is demanded.

We are good PARTISANS, we root for our (D) or (R)...many are TERRIBLE at actually articulately explaining their ideology.

Last edited:
Everybody has a right to free speech and the consequences their speech might stir up
And the panties that will be permanently knotted while windows and doors are shattered where a conservative might speak? The Left does not want free speech because they could not win one debate.

Everybody has a right to free speech and the consequences their speech might stir up
And the panties that will be permanently knotted while windows and doors are shattered where a conservative might speak? The Left does not want free speech because they could not win one debate.
The left wins most debates. That's why your pedophile in Alabama refused to debate Doug Jones.

The left wins most debates. That's why your pedophile in Alabama refused to debate Doug Jones.
That is bullshit.

That is bullshit.
Nope, completely true

That is bullshit.
Nope, completely true
How about an example?

The fact that prison planet exists is proof that free speech is alive and well, screaming nonsensical rants while running naked in the park that is the internet...

Please don't confuse "censorship" with people pointing out how batshit insane Alex Cox is. If the U.S. Government pulled the plug on Alex Cox without cause/ due process, that would be censorship.

Censorship is NOT boycotts, public outcry, ridicule, fact checking, criticism, or tuning you out. The public responding to your free speech IS Free Speech. That's how it works. You open your mouth. We roll our eyes and say STFU crazy Larry...
The irony here is that RWNJ has put a number of USMB'ers, including me I believe, that had the audacity to disagree with him on his ignore list.:bannedsmileee:

The irony here is that RWNJ has put a number of USMB'ers, including me I believe, that had the audacity to disagree with him on his ignore list.:bannedsmileee:

I only ignore people who have personally attacked me, never anyoen who can have a rational conversatiuon about opposing political ideologies.

Is someone attempting to silence Alex Jones or steal his tin foil hat again?

DAMN THEM!! :D

YellowishDefiniteHake-size_restricted.gif

Alex Jones is a nut like Michael Moore is a nut.

Both sides have their ludicrous extremes.

I only ignore people who have personally attacked me, never anyoen who can have a rational conversatiuon about opposing political ideologies.
It's called being an adult, nice job. Are you also RWNJ?

Forum List

Back