Comey The Coward

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Since when does a G-Man, the TOP G-Man decide to "hide" behind the drapes in the White House...or from the press? Try to picture J.Edgar Hoover hiding from anybody, much less a pack of wimp reporters? :114: What's worse, he doesn't feel even a hint of shame about being a 6'8" pussy:

hqdefault.jpg

Since when does a G-Man, the TOP G-Man decide to "hide" behind the drapes in the White House...or from the press? Try to picture J.Edgar Hoover hiding from anybody, much less a pack of wimp reporters? :114: What's worse, he doesn't feel even a hint of shame about being a 6'8" pussy:

I'd hate to think Comey takes the fall for this whole mess. There's many more higher up the food chain that need to be routed out.

Comey's problem is that he thought he would have another free political ride in the Hillary administration. When push came to shove he thought he could bluff his way but he forgot that Trump doesn't tolerate bullshit. The fact that Comey is a coward is the least of his problems. Imagine the former head of the FBI in federal prison, that is if Sessions isn't a coward.

Since when does a G-Man, the TOP G-Man decide to "hide" behind the drapes in the White House...or from the press? Try to picture J.Edgar Hoover hiding from anybody, much less a pack of wimp reporters? :114: What's worse, he doesn't feel even a hint of shame about being a 6'8" pussy

Translation: I HATE Republicans who don't enable my Cheeto Jesus - Damn them!

Coward? Yes. Pussy? Hell yes. He is also a lying little weasel with the stench of Hillary Clinton emanating every pore. He is a corrupt POS who would sell his soul to the highest bidder.

I'd hate to think Comey takes the fall for this whole mess. There's many more higher up the food chain that need to be routed out.

The corruption was led by Obabble and hiLIARy.

If all we get is Comey's scalp, I'm good...the rest of them are old and dying anyway.

Last edited:
Since when does a G-Man, the TOP G-Man decide to "hide" behind the drapes in the White House...or from the press? Try to picture J.Edgar Hoover hiding from anybody, much less a pack of wimp reporters? :114: What's worse, he doesn't feel even a hint of shame about being a 6'8" pussy

Translation: I HATE Republicans who don't enable my Cheeto Jesus - Damn them!
Yet your smelly fat XXXX in a pants suit blamed him, didnt she you stupid fucking pathetic loser?

Mod Edit -- Don't use any of the 4 banned words.. ---- Theowl32

Last edited by a moderator:

Here comes the smear campaign.

Anyone who may testify against Trump will be dragged through the Fox "News" mud machine.

Sick little angry people get to pretend they matter and they have the right to criticize people who have actually accomplished something in their lives. Like the fat drunk sitting in the bleachers screaming profanities at the accomplished athlete. For a brief moment, the drunk asshole thinks he matters in this world. He never did and never will.

Yea internet...!! The fantasy dream world for society's losers, underachievers, and malcontents.

The Alt-Right: Whoring for Russia since 2016.
I hope i get an opportunity to take a shit on your grave. As it is, as a result of reading pathetic posts from pathetic robot losers like you, I am going to take a smelly piss on a liberals grave right now.

You dumb, stupid, unoriginal, brain dead pile of shit.

The corruption was led by Obabble and hiLIARy.

No doubt Obama and Hillary were involved and higher up the food chain. Although my guess is it goes higher than them, after all I don't feel Obama or Hillary were all that bright.

Then Comey fits in as the quintessential Leftist because the one quality they all share in common is a total absence of shame for anything they say or do.

If all we get is Comey's scalp, I'm good...the reset of them are old and dying anyway.
I want all of the conspirators punished. Including Hillary's Private IT Contractors from Crowd Strike who Bleach Bitted her server and then somehow was allowed to be the sole party producing an unverifiable report on The DNC Server that the FBI relied on instead of doing the right and proper thing by actually looking at the server themselves.

I hope i get an opportunity to take a shit on your grave. As it is, as a result of reading pathetic posts from pathetic robot losers like you, I am going to take a smelly piss on a liberals grave right now.

You dumb, stupid, unoriginal, brain dead pile of shit.

Well, it would appear that poster hazlnut has found the fat, foul-mouthed drunk! :)

Like the fat drunk sitting in the bleachers screaming profanities at the accomplished athlete. For a brief moment, the drunk asshole thinks he matters in this world. He never did and never will.

Here comes the smear campaign.

Anyone who may testify against Trump will be dragged through the Fox "News" mud machine.

Sick little angry people get to pretend they matter and they have the right to criticize people who have actually accomplished something in their lives. Like the fat drunk sitting in the bleachers screaming profanities at the accomplished athlete. For a brief moment, the drunk asshole thinks he matters in this world. He never did and never will.

Yea internet...!! The fantasy dream world for society's losers, underachievers, and malcontents.

What you don't realize is you just confessed your inner-pissant to the entire board.......a textbook example of projection......congrats for getting it off your (bony) chest. :thup:

Forum List

Back