Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

Trump's a-comin'!

This might be a good time for you snowflakes to crawl back into your closets or under your rocks.

And don't come til we tell you it's safe.

Trump's a-comin'!

This might be a good time for you snowflakes to crawl back into your closets or under your rocks.

And don't come til we tell you it's safe.
Yeah war mongrel trump is going to keep kissing Israels ass DOING THEIR BIDDING bombing innocent women and children in syria just as Obama did.:cuckoo:

cut off aid to the Pals-- = mass murderer --brilliant
the Pals need to thank their lucky stars the Israelis have not justifiably shoved them into the sea!!

the Pals have been murdering/bombing/mortaring/shooting missiles/etc at Israel since before 1947
the Pals attacked not only Israel--but also the world and world peace at Munich 1972
they kill invalids in wheelchairs
The Pals are the problem--because they even murder/attack /assassinate/etc their own kind--their own kind doesn't want them ! and went to war with them!
Black September - Wikipedia

the Israelis do not directly target innocents as policy--please prove otherwise

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'
well after eight years the greater danger finally left. thank fking god.

:itsok:

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

ah t

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

I stand with Israel and if that gives you gas? Good

which just proves that you love war mongrels who start wars around the country.you are so brainwashed you are hopeless.now i know WHY you refuse to look at facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

go move to that war mongrel country and get the hell out of america traiter.AND:anj_stfu: with your ramblings

War mongrels?:290968001256257790-final:

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.'

Ah, thanks for swallowing an unsubstantiated story about Trump whole and regurgitating it unquestioned to us!

• Traitor to Americans? How?
  • Mass murderer? Who? Where and when? How did I sleep through the carnage?
Your story goes through point after point but without making any case to how it reaches its conclusions:

• Rebuilding the military back up to where is used to be and to meet current demand is now expanding it as a world threat even as other nations do the same?
  • Trump will drain the swamp only to just replace it with more of the same, especially those evil "Billionaires?" So in other words, worst Trump can do is end up with a swamp still filled with crooks?
  • China, Russia and N. Korea are not a threat then, even as we spend millions in Washington to prove they are and stole an election?
  • If the military has so much money, then why are so many of our vehicles down for lack of repairs and working parts? It costs a lot of money to keep a technological and military edge over the rest of the world.
  • If the military is "out of control" and full of crooks and frauds," then we are all in trouble, as every other part of government is apparently full of crooks and frauds too. And we just had a traitor run for president in the form of Hillary.
  • What has rebuilding the military have to do with trimming fat in our diplomatic corps and not giving aide to countries that don't deserve it?
You and your story are L-O-N-G on wild claims, but very short on citing facts and giving any supporting evidence.

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

ah t

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL

I stand with Israel and if that gives you gas? Good

which just proves that you love war mongrels who start wars around the country.you are so brainwashed you are hopeless.now i know WHY you refuse to look at facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

go move to that war mongrel country and get the hell out of america traiter.AND:anj_stfu: with your ramblings

War mongrels?:290968001256257790-final:

I'd call the Hildabitch a war mongrel.

This tells you all you need to know.

AP_17130564048128-1280x960.jpg

Bush, O, nor Trump are mass murderers. You're delusional.

you are comical as hell troll.thats is some comical stuff there.stay out of the politics section and go to a section where you know at least a little bit of what you are talking about,:haha:you are in the big leagues now unable to stand toe to toe with the likes of me.:muahaha::haha:

You're in the pee wee leagues.

LA is just a hop, skip and a jump from Mexico. Feel free to move.

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.
I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

View attachment 176699

AND replacing them with OTHER shady characters.:iyfyus.jpg:

Wrong, replacing them with even much more shady characters. Like Rump himself.

If patriots like me and rosa parks had that cowardly attitude that you and the others cowardly ignoring these facts that have come on here and post smileys in defeat,things would never change. I like to follow the example of rosa parks and stand up against corruption and fight it instead of running from the problem thank you very much.

,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.
I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

View attachment 176699

funny you do admit they are swamp creatures. haahahahahaahhahaaha.

If patriots like me and rosa parks had that cowardly attitude that you and the others cowardly ignoring these facts that have come on here and post smileys in defeat,things would never change. I like to follow the example of rosa parks and stand up against corruption and fight it instead of running from the problem thank you very much.
:auiqs.jpg:

have no comment? just a cowardly smile i see.cats got the tongue obviously.

View attachment 176699

funny you do admit they are swamp creatures. haahahahahaahhahaaha.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:

have no comment? just a cowardly smile i see.cats got the tongue obviously.
dude, you're so full of yourself you swallowed yourself and barfed you back up. I couldn't find the puke emoji so I figured it was so funny what you wrote that I had to share it.

Comparing yourself to rosa parks...
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

Forum List

Back