Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

have no comment? just a cowardly smile i see.cats got the tongue obviously.
dude, you're so full of yourself you swallowed yourself and barfed you back up. I couldn't find the puke emoji so I figured it was so funny what you wrote that I had to share it.

Comparing yourself to rosa parks...
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

I have not accomplished what SHE has no doubt,but that doesnt make me any less of a patriot than she is for not being a coward like you and facing the cold hard facts that trump is a traiter same as Obama and Bush. I loved that one post by that one Bush /Obama dupe and lover of trump that Bush and Obama are not mass murderers.I wont live THAT one down.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Myself and many other posters here are no less a patriot that she is for not being a coward and trying to do something about it instead of you assholes who keep ignoring the facts and just act like children,

again bye i got no time for your juvenile posts.go troll somewhere else since you obviously have nothing to contribute here.i am done with you,bye.

What the hell is a traiter? Someone who displays traits?
go away and fucking troll somewhere else if you are going to act like a three year old.I am only interested in debating with adults like two freak who has been the ONLY poster that has come on here and demonstrated they can be mature in their posts.

Hey douche nozzle, adults know how to spell, capitalize, use punctuation and grammar. Your style matches your thought process. If you want to be taken serious, up your game.

that being said,Doc,Gipper,,this information here below REALLY disturbs me about Trump.You?

The United States agreed Wednesday to send aid worth over $1.2 billion a year for the next five years to Jordan despite US President Donald Trump’s threats to punish countries that do not agree with US policy in the Middle East.

Doc,Gipper, I respect YOU guys as posters.

From what I have heard and what I have seen from trump,his actions are no different than asshole mass murderers Bush and Obama who were murdering innocent women and children in the middle east.Is Trumps the same? From everything I have seen it has been. If his policy on the middle east is no different than theirs,thats further proof he is no different than those mass murderers Bush and Obama.:mad:

Last edited:
have no comment? just a cowardly smile i see.cats got the tongue obviously.
dude, you're so full of yourself you swallowed yourself and barfed you back up. I couldn't find the puke emoji so I figured it was so funny what you wrote that I had to share it.

Comparing yourself to rosa parks...
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

I have not accomplished what SHE has no doubt,but that doesnt make me any less of a patriot than she is for not being a coward like you and facing the cold hard facts that trump is a traiter same as Obama and Bush. I loved that one post by that one Bush /Obama dupe and lover of trump that Bush and Obama are not mass murderers.I wont live THAT one down.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Myself and many other posters here are no less a patriot that she is for not being a coward and trying to do something about it instead of you assholes who keep ignoring the facts and just act like children,

again bye i got no time for your juvenile posts.go troll somewhere else since you obviously have nothing to contribute here.i am done with you,bye.

What the hell is a traiter? Someone who displays traits?
go away and fucking troll somewhere else if you are going to act like a three year old.I am only interested in debating with adults like two freak who has been the ONLY poster that has come on here and demonstrated they can be mature in their posts.

Hey douche nozzle, adults know how to spell, capitalize, use punctuation and grammar. Your style matches your thought process. If you want to be taken serious, up your game.

go away troll,im done with you. you obviously have reading comprehension problems this is for adults ONLY. which does not include sassy,you,the dude,billy kineta,templar komac,dreadnaught,harmonica,andarnjim,blackhawk,

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

Nope, they must keep up the pretense until they are ready to take it all down. Each "side" gives their "side" just enough meat to keep them energized.

you explained it better than even I could think of.LOL :up:Hey did you watch the video in the Op? what did you think of it? see YOUR opinion i respect,we have always respected each other even when we dont agree.thats why I like talking to you and toofreak.

I did, he's a little Left leaning but he's right. The Swamp was NEVER going to get "drained", those people are all just doing what they're told, including Trump. Case in point, ACA repealed, did it happen? No. The "wall" is wobbling. Hillary prosecuted? Hasn't happened and never will. Same for Comey, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers and on and on and on. It's a show to distract as the Middle East starts to boil over. Our forces clashing with Gov forces, the Kurds being attacked by Turkey in Syria, Iran provoking Israel by sending a drone over the Golan Heights, Israel shooting it down. Israel taking out Syrian and Iranian gun emplacements. Hizbollah and Hamas gearing up to attack Israel.

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

Nope, they must keep up the pretense until they are ready to take it all down. Each "side" gives their "side" just enough meat to keep them energized.

you explained it better than even I could think of.LOL :up:Hey did you watch the video in the Op? what did you think of it? see YOUR opinion i respect,we have always respected each other even when we dont agree.thats why I like talking to you and toofreak.

I did, he's a little Left leaning but he's right. The Swamp was NEVER going to get "drained", those people are all just doing what they're told, including Trump. Case in point, ACA repealed, did it happen? No. The "wall" is wobbling. Hillary prosecuted? Hasn't happened and never will. Same for Comey, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers and on and on and on. It's a show to distract as the Middle East starts to boil over. Our forces clashing with Gov forces, the Kurds being attacked by Turkey in Syria, Iran provoking Israel by sending a drone over the Golan Heights, Israel shooting it down. Israel taking out Syrian and Iranian gun emplacements. Hizbollah and Hamas gearing up to attack Israel.

thanks for taking the time to watch it unlike all these other asswipes that wont look at it since it does not go along with their warped OPINIONS,they dont want to look at FACTS since it scares them trump is no different than Bush or Obama.:rolleyes:thanks for the informative post.:thup:

Now there can FINALLY be a mature discussion going it looks like.

:itsok:

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

ah t

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:

I stand with Israel and if that gives you gas? Good

which just proves that you love war mongrels who start wars around the country.you are so brainwashed you are hopeless.now i know WHY you refuse to look at facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

go move to that war mongrel country and get the hell out of america traiter.AND:anj_stfu: with your ramblings

War mongrels?:290968001256257790-final:
If you are like sassy and that other troll and dont think Bush and Obama are war mongrels and mass murderers,you are as hopeless as THEY are.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

ah t

which just proves that you love war mongrels who start wars around the country.you are so brainwashed you are hopeless.now i know WHY you refuse to look at facts.:iyfyus.jpg:

go move to that war mongrel country and get the hell out of america traiter.AND:anj_stfu: with your ramblings

If you are like sassy and that other troll and dont think Bush and Obama are war mongrels and mass murderers,you are as hopeless as THEY are.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That's warmonger you moron.

ah t

That's warmonger you moron.

which you seem to be in as much denial as moron sassy and that other fellow moron of hers is that Bush and Obama are.:haha::rolleyes:

,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.
I guess you haven't seen establishment politicians leaving the Congress? Only person lying seems to be the OP for not pulling his head out of Uranus.

View attachment 176699

AND replacing them with OTHER shady characters.:iyfyus.jpg:

Wrong, replacing them with even much more shady characters. Like Rump himself.
funny you do admit they are swamp creatures. haahahahahaahhahaaha.

Funny, I never said they were not.

Everyone , well not everyone but I'd guess 90% of the population still plays the two Part game and it's just not real. While everyone focuses on what the "parties" are doing the powers that be pull their bullshit. They have the populace thinking two dimensionally but the real game being played is asymmetrical. It's being played on all fronts. Militarily, Financially, Governmentally, both local and federal. The truth is that I wish I didn't know what I know because we can't stop it anyway.

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.'

Ah, thanks for swallowing an unsubstantiated story about Trump whole and regurgitating it unquestioned to us!

• Traitor to Americans? How?
  • Mass murderer? Who? Where and when? How did I sleep through the carnage?
Your story goes through point after point but without making any case to how it reaches its conclusions:

• Rebuilding the military back up to where is used to be and to meet current demand is now expanding it as a world threat even as other nations do the same?
  • Trump will drain the swamp only to just replace it with more of the same, especially those evil "Billionaires?" So in other words, worst Trump can do is end up with a swamp still filled with crooks?
  • China, Russia and N. Korea are not a threat then, even as we spend millions in Washington to prove they are and stole an election?
  • If the military has so much money, then why are so many of our vehicles down for lack of repairs and working parts? It costs a lot of money to keep a technological and military edge over the rest of the world.
  • If the military is "out of control" and full of crooks and frauds," then we are all in trouble, as every other part of government is apparently full of crooks and frauds too. And we just had a traitor run for president in the form of Hillary.
  • What has rebuilding the military have to do with trimming fat in our diplomatic corps and not giving aide to countries that don't deserve it?
You and your story are L-O-N-G on wild claims, but very short on citing facts and giving any supporting evidence.

you serious?:biggrin: you sure slept through the missile strike on Syria he ordered a couple months ago that killed women and children,a countrty that has done NOTHING to us.:biggrin:

HOW is that being any different than mass murderers of innocent women and children Bush and Obama who because of those bastards,there is a war in the middle east since they are doing what their puppet masters have told them same as Trump is? start wars.:biggrin::uhoh3:
:iyfyus.jpg:
dude you have done no research on these facts is WHY you THINK there is no supporting evidence.LOL you seem to be ignorant of the fact as you just displayed not too long ago that there is no difference in the two party system that someone else had to educate you on that he did such and excellent job on.:laughing0301::lmao:

If the military is "out of control" and full of crooks and frauds," then we are all in trouble, as every other part of government is apparently full of crooks and frauds too. And we just had a traitor run for president in the form of Hillary.

which Trump as Doc just said earlier so well and Trumps ACTIONS PROVE he has no intention of prosecuting:laughing0301::lmao: an obvious LIE of his from the very get go.:laughing0301::lmao:

if you cant deal with reality that the military is out of control,full of crooks and frauds at the TOP LEVELS RUNNING IT,same as there are nothing but criminals that have been in washington running the country for DECADES now,then sorry i cant help you,you are too far gone brainwashed for me to begin reason with.:laughing0301::lmao:

Dont get me wrong,as i said earlier,Trump is a huge improvement over all the other clown presidents we have had going back to Reagan. ALL of them traiters to americans and all of them mass murderers who started wars with other countries. I AM glad he got elected ONLY because of who the alternative was,en evil mass murdering witch.But again,Trump will NEVER prosecute her or Obama because its all a dog and pony show while he serves his puppet masters who are always starting wars with other countrys.

I can only take you to the well so many times but if you wont even drink the water,than I obviously cant help you.:rolleyes: Here,drink the water and get educated below here same as how you got educated by me and doc that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM of demopublicans and reprocrats designed to look like two so the sheep like you think they have a choice in who gets elected when the outcome was determined YEARS in advance.:D are you really THIS dense?:rolleyes:

here,like i said,get educated below.:D

Okay you are about the ONLY one that has come on here and been mature.I appreciate that.:thup:I get what your saying but thats because like i said earlier,its just all for show. sure they want THEIR party in but as i said,if their candidate doesnt get in,doesnt hurt their feelings one bit.LOL

they are there to serve the agenda of their puppet masters who control them which is the rockefellers,rothchilds,the vatican and Israel.ALL immune from prosecution. You will NEVER see trump go after the REAL ultimate prize THEM.just their lackeys which does not solve the real problem at hand. Thats like a powerful kingpin mafia boss hiring assassins to kill some people in a church or something, The police arrest the gunmen but they dont go after the REAL culprit behind the whole thing they know is behind it all,the Kingpin himself and as a result,nothing ever changes.the mafia hits keep coming under the blessings of the corrupt police.

That is what trump is doing.he wont go after those groups,the REAL culprits. Proof he is no different than traiters Bush and Obama.

Has he abolished the CIA,THE FBI,THE FED,THE IRS,THE NSA? yeah i thought that was your answer. I give him three more years and if he does not get rid of these evil instiituitons,then you will know he is no better than traiter assholes Bush and Obama like many here want to believe.

I would love to be wrong and see him do all that and stand up to these evil groups but by his actions of late,I dont see that happening in the next three years. :mad:

Last edited:
This tells you all you need to know.

View attachment 176724

this is the post that that the Trump apologists can not get around.they can only whine and cry in defeat.:2up: Here

Yeah doesnt he remind you an awful lot of the Gipper himself? ,The grade B actor Ronnie Reagan who the american sheep only loved so much because of his charm and sadly have been brainwashed and programmed so badly by our corrupt school system and corporate controlled media that he was a great man and great president despite all the MOUNTAINS of evidence that he was a traiter to americans,betrayed the working class and a mass murdering war criminal? :rolleyes:

sadly despite the internet now,they seem to be falling for their propaganda all over again this time with Trump as the new saviour who will right the ship from the corrupt government despite the fact he kisses the ass of war criminal country Israel.:rolleyes:

they do all that because they want the NAME of THEIR party represented.I guarantee they dont shed a tear when they lose.:D

Sure. Sure they do. Countless private donors donated 1.2 billion or more towards Hillary winning just to see the DNC name represented, and Trump spent around 10 million of his own money to see the GOP flag who hated him fly high. Boy, are you a dope.

ah t

I'd call the Hildabitch a war mongrel.

I'd call the Hildabitch a war mongrel.

yep same as Trump,Bush and Obama.:2up:

the elite did not care who got elected between the two because they knew BOTH would be their puppet and serve their puppet masters and their new world order agenda to start wars with other countries.

OP is a loon...off to iggy with this one

That is what you ALWAYS do when you cant refute pesky facts as all the long time posters here that know you and your history here,put them on ignore when you cant refute pesky facts and are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run,you cover your ears and close your eyes refusing to listen to or watch a video since the facts dont go along with your warped OPINIONS.:2up:

they do all that because they want the NAME of THEIR party represented.I guarantee they dont shed a tear when they lose.:D

Sure. Sure they do. Countless private donors donated 1.2 billion or more towards Hillary winning just to see the DNC name represented, and Trump spent around 10 million of his own money to see the GOP flag who hated him fly high. Boy, are you a dope.
Doc took you to school.here is your crying towel.:itsok: found this pic of you below crying in defeat:2up:

giphy.gif

neither did you counter anything Doc said but you REALLY need to read post# 72 of mine before you embarrass yourself any further.LOL

Last edited:

Colin Powell's former chief-of-staff has similar thoughts on Trump as commander-in-chief:

"Wilkerson: From Trump Parade to Budget, There's 'Too Much Military'"

Wilkerson: From Trump Parade to Budget, There's 'Too Much Military'

"LARRY WILKERSON: That's the scary thing about this array of general officers around Trump. They're very persuasive.

"They seem very rational and they've always got a bugaboo in the closet that you need to spend a billion or two dollars to keep from coming out of the closet.

"That's the way empires go down.

"They imagine more and more threats.

"They imagine more and more need for military force.

"They build a complex to support that imagination that makes tons of money off that imagination, that military, industrial, Congressional, university, think tank, research, you name it, everybody's involved in it now, complex.

"And that becomes a self-licking ice cream cone. Worse, it becomes self-destroying instrument of the nation. That's what we're doing to ourselves today."

Colin Powell's former chief-of-staff has similar thoughts on Trump as commander-in-chief:

"LARRY WILKERSON: That's the scary thing about this array of general officers around Trump. They're very persuasive.

"They seem very rational and they've always got a bugaboo in the closet that you need to spend a billion or two dollars to keep from coming out of the closet.

"They build a complex to support that imagination that makes tons of money off that imagination, that military, industrial, Congressional, university, think tank, research, you name it, everybody's involved in it now, complex.

"And that becomes a self-licking ice cream cone. Worse, it becomes self-destroying instrument of the nation. That's what we're doing to ourselves today."

(shrugs) Unfortunately war is coming.

I was ABOUT to say dont use Powell as a source since he is part of the elite to destroy america and the world that Bush,Obama,Clinton,and Trump all are so he has about as much credibility as the Trump apologists who have posted on this thread and REFUSE to listen to the video here HOWEVER i see you did NOT use him as a source and used Wilkerson as one who IS one of the good guys and could not go along with Powells corruption on 9/11:thup:

Wilkerson unlike Powell IS a true patriot and a hero for standing up to government corruption as he has.:thup:

Forum List

Back