Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

For 8 years Obama financed, supplied, armed, trained, aided, abetted, helped further their nuclear / missile programs, and drug the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, Unauthorized wars to help TERRORISTS, MEXICAN and HEZBOLLAH DRUG ORGANIZATIONS, ENEMIES of this Country, Violent MS13, Human Traffickers, and Domestic Terrorists.

He helped TERRORISTS take over our ally Egypt & Libya, tried to in Syria, tried to help overthrow Israel's President and ours.

He is responsible for the needless deaths of 4 Americans in Libya at the hands of terrorists he aided, 7 Americans in Ca at the hands of a terrorist to whom he gave a visa, 4 Americans killed with the automatic guns he gave Mexican Drug Cartels, Americans who were killed in Boston when he failed to stop the marathon bombers even though he was warned in advance, countless people. Around the world because he aided and protected ISIS...

...and douche-bag butt-hurt snowflakes try to claim Trump is a bigger threat than Barry was just because Trump defeated the DNC's Russia-colluding, bribe-accepting traiterous felon 2016 candidate who should have been in prison on election day.

:itsok:

Rob Kall (born June 29, 1951) is an American inventor, journalist, and founder of the OpEdNews website, a United States-based progressive/liberal news, antiwar activism, and opinion website founded in 2003.

you have been checkmated by me. Does not counter a single thing..LOL sorry charlie,he goes by FACTS,not opinions..LOL

Trump like the traiter he is,has shown what a mass murderer he is same as Bush and Obama.He has cut off aide to the palestine people who have had women and children murdered for DECADES now by Israel who he kisses the ass of and WONT cut off aide for. Better luck next time.LOL:itsok:

You no doubt are an Israel apologists though who same as the reaganut lovers,only sees what you WANT to see same as they do on Reagan.:itsok::iyfyus.jpg:
The crazy ass Muslims shouldn't have started a war with Israel. War has consequences, especially for the loser. It's not Israel's fault no one want those crazy Palestinians. None of the Muslim countries have done a damn thing to help. Instead they use them to fight a proxy war for them. Bunch of pusses.

Last edited:
I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

PressTV-Donald Trump 'greatest danger to US'
Colin Powell's former chief-of-staff has similar thoughts on Trump as commander-in-chief:

"Wilkerson: From Trump Parade to Budget, There's 'Too Much Military'"

Wilkerson: From Trump Parade to Budget, There's 'Too Much Military'

"LARRY WILKERSON: That's the scary thing about this array of general officers around Trump. They're very persuasive.

"They seem very rational and they've always got a bugaboo in the closet that you need to spend a billion or two dollars to keep from coming out of the closet.

"That's the way empires go down.

"They imagine more and more threats.

"They imagine more and more need for military force.

"They build a complex to support that imagination that makes tons of money off that imagination, that military, industrial, Congressional, university, think tank, research, you name it, everybody's involved in it now, complex.

"And that becomes a self-licking ice cream cone. Worse, it becomes self-destroying instrument of the nation. That's what we're doing to ourselves today."

I was ABOUT to say dont use Powell as a source since he is part of the elite to destroy america and the world that Bush,Obama,Clinton,and Trump all are so he has about as much credibility as the Trump apologists who have posted on this thread and REFUSE to listen to the video here HOWEVER i see you did NOT use him as a source and used Wilkerson as one who IS one of the good guys and could not go along with Powells corruption on 9/11:thup:

Wilkerson unlike Powell IS a true patriot and a hero for standing up to government corruption as he has.:thup:
As bad as Bush and Obama and Clinton and Powell are, Trump is the proverbial loose cannon; he could do more damage in one term than all his predecessors combined. During my lifetime there have been two crises when virtually every American was paying attention to political events on a minute by minute basis: the Cuban Missile Crisis and 911. I think Trump is number 3.

I know there are a lot of you out there who like Trump.I dont blame you.He had me fooled and thinking he was really for us as well. Sadly he is no different than each president since Reagan,a traiter to americans and a mass murderer.

ONLY difference between HIM and those others is he is a clever bastard where all those others were all transparent as hell for the frauds they were except for the idiot reaganut zombie worshippers who run off from facts they cant refute on his corruption of course.those sad sick americans who give the human race a bad name.

This source unlike the MSM is one of the very best if not best independent media source out there.Unlike the corporate controlled media,they have no agenda and are not biased and are not a tool for the government.they report TRUTHFUL news all the time. To deny what this reporter says that he is not serving us,that he is a liar about draining the swamp is just being flat out irresponsible.

Colin Powell's former chief-of-staff has similar thoughts on Trump as commander-in-chief:

"LARRY WILKERSON: That's the scary thing about this array of general officers around Trump. They're very persuasive.

"They seem very rational and they've always got a bugaboo in the closet that you need to spend a billion or two dollars to keep from coming out of the closet.

"They build a complex to support that imagination that makes tons of money off that imagination, that military, industrial, Congressional, university, think tank, research, you name it, everybody's involved in it now, complex.

"And that becomes a self-licking ice cream cone. Worse, it becomes self-destroying instrument of the nation. That's what we're doing to ourselves today."

(shrugs) Unfortunately war is coming.
Do you think it was wrong to take out hitler?

I thought Bush and Reagan were the greatest threats to the US? Would you people make up your fucking minds?

No.
I thought the US waited too long to get into that fight.
If we had stayed out of "The War to End All Wars", Hitler would've likely been an actor.
I don't see any threat comparable to Hitler today.
americanempire.png

Do you?

I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

they do all that because they want the NAME of THEIR party represented.I guarantee they dont shed a tear when they lose.:D

Sure. Sure they do. Countless private donors donated 1.2 billion or more towards Hillary winning just to see the DNC name represented, and Trump spent around 10 million of his own money to see the GOP flag who hated him fly high. Boy, are you a dope.
Doc took you to school.here is your crying towel.:itsok: found this pic of you below crying in defeat:2up:

giphy.gif

neither did you counter anything Doc said but you REALLY need to read post# 72 of mine before you embarrass yourself any further.LOL

Took me to school?
Crying towel?
Defeat?
Embarrass self further?

Man do you live in a bubble or what? I must have missed all of that. You talk just like a freaking liberal. They say the same crap when they've run out of actual talking points.

We never took him out.

We never took him out.
I dont think he knows his TRUE history on that,that his body was never found.LOL Cant fault him on that, It wasnt till like ten years ago,I found out the true facts on that myself.

after reading all his ramblings and the way he is so obviously in denial mode on this issue as all the other Trump apologists have proven on this thread and he cant come to grips with reality of pesky facts that he has been brainwashed by our corrupt school system his whole life that we elect these people and put them in office,but so far gone brainwashed to the point that he seriously thinks there is a difference in the two parties and cant come to grips with reality that it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep like him-AND I WAS ONE OF THOSE SHEEP AS WELL until i FINALLY stopped listening to the corporate controlled news,NOW I am awake because of that,:thup:so the ones like him think they have a choice in who gets elected,since he THAT far gone brainwashed,and doesnt want to accept it,you know he doesnt want to hear the real facts on that one as well.:D

The way he is STILL programmed and brainwashed on this by our corrupt school system and cant accept that,next thing he will says is that the CIA had nothing to do with the JFK assassination and belives the warren commissions magic bullet theory that oswald was the lone assassin as well.:haha::lmao::iyfyus.jpg:

I thought Bush and Reagan were the greatest threats to the US? Would you people make up your fucking minds?

Well you got it HALFWAY correct. I give you credit for that.:beer::happy-1:

at the TIME back in the 80's YES that is correct,Bush AND Reagan were the greatest threats to the world back then. contrary to the myth of the corporate controlled media and our corrupt school system,Reagan was a TRAITER to americans and sold them out.conrtrary to the lies of our corrupt school system,he shipped jobs overseas and betrayed the middle class familys as well as the fact he started wars with other countries around the world murdering MILLIONS of women and children. PLUS him and Bush were traiters to America in the October Surprise and Iran Contra scandal. If there was not one different law for politicians than there is for us,they would have been hung and strung up by their balls for their treason.:mad:

Reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president SINCE THEN,has not only continued but expanded on.:mad: That is WHY the corporate controlled media worship him since he was the grandfather of them all who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america and sadly,thousands of sheep in America have been brainwashed this mass murderer was a hero.:rolleyes: Beam me up scotty there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:rolleyes:

Trump so far has shown he is no different than those evil bastards,those mass murderers Obama and Bush who have served the bidding of their puppet masters doing what they have been told to do by starting wars with other countries to serve the bankers and the interests of Israel.:mad:

Got it? good. :up: now you should not be confused anymore.:D

Last edited:
I've screaming it since the election, he is just the latest actor selected for the role.

If it were nothing more than that, then the two parties would not fight and oppose each other or spend so much money trying to distance themselves from the other to get their guy in. They would make the choice easy and close as it wouldn't make any difference.

they do all that because they want the NAME of THEIR party represented.I guarantee they dont shed a tear when they lose.:D

Sure. Sure they do. Countless private donors donated 1.2 billion or more towards Hillary winning just to see the DNC name represented, and Trump spent around 10 million of his own money to see the GOP flag who hated him fly high. Boy, are you a dope.
Doc took you to school.here is your crying towel.:itsok: found this pic of you below crying in defeat:2up:

giphy.gif

neither did you counter anything Doc said but you REALLY need to read post# 72 of mine before you embarrass yourself any further.LOL

Took me to school?
Crying towel?
Defeat?
Embarrass self further?

Man do you live in a bubble or what? I must have missed all of that. You talk just like a freaking liberal. They say the same crap when they've run out of actual talking points.

here,take your shovel.:dig: I

until you come to grips with reality that you have been brainwashed and programmed your whole life by our corrupt school system that there is a difference in the two parties,that in the REAL world it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep like you think they have a choice in who gets elected and to have hope that they can change things,then your just fooling nobody but yourself and living in a fairy land with the rest of the thousands of sheep out there.:rolleyes:

You have been in the minor leagues your whole life,you have proven you are not ready to step up and make the jump to the the major leagues yet with people like me,gipper,and doc yet as you have proven unable to accept this reality. on the ONE PARTY SYSTEM:rolleyes:I see you played dodgeball with post# 72 of mine here as well:D

Trump greatest danger to America,not Russia,China,Iran.

This will fall deaf ears with you of course since you cant accept the facts presented in the OP but read the book by Gary Allen called "None Dare Call It Conspiracy." NOBODY has ever been able to debunk that book and he has educated countless THOUSANDS of what "I" gipper and doc have been trying to educate you on but you are too closed minded to listen,that it is indeed a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two.:rolleyes:

you wont read this book of course since you obviously did not listen to the audio but i TRIED,you wont listen to me and doc or the others so I can only try and get you to listen to a an excellent researcher who knows his stuff .I wont hold my breath that you read it though,WHY should i think you will when you wont even look at the OP?:rolleyes:

As i said,you seem so programmed and brainwashed by our corrupt school system,that I am beginning to think you seriously believe in the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions that oswald was the lone assassin.If you are THAT dense as you appear to be,then I cant help you to UNLEARN what you have learned as Yoda says obviously ,:rofl::lmao::haha:

Here is that book by Gary Allen that documents all that how it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as two.
https://www.amazon.com/None-Dare-Call-Conspiracy-Allen/dp/0899666612&tag=ff0d01-20

Dont be arrogant and childish like sassy was who ran off with her tail beteeen her legs and put me on ignore since she knew should could not stand toe tow toe with me and admit defeat that i took her to school.Nothing wrong with ADMITTING defeat and that you have been proven wrong :rolleyes:which sadly,so many trolls here at this site can NEVER do because they know they can cowardly hide behind the computer and cant stand toe to toe in a debate like sassy,j bond and all the other trump worshippers that have trolled this thread.

Last edited:
until you come to grips with reality that you have been brainwashed and programmed your whole life by our corrupt school system that there is a difference in the two parties,that in the REAL world it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM

Look pinhead:

1). I'm under no illusions about a shadow government trying to run everything. Jesse Ventura said as much when he was governor. That is what we are trying to fight. That does not mean there are not big differences between the parties.

2). I wasn't "corrupted" by our school system because I spent very little time in it. I went to mostly private schools.

Please take your foot out of your mouth now.

until you come to grips with reality that you have been brainwashed and programmed your whole life by our corrupt school system that there is a difference in the two parties,that in the REAL world it is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM

Look pinhead:

1). I'm under no illusions about a shadow government trying to run everything. Jesse Ventura said as much when he was governor. That is what we are trying to fight. That does not mean there are not big differences between the parties.

2). I wasn't "corrupted" by our school system because I spent very little time in it. I went to mostly private schools.

Please take your foot out of your mouth now.

too bad you missed the part when the little you DID listen to ventura how even "HE: has said there are no major differences on the two parties. He has said that MANY times. your own words are just helping me prove you wrong FOR YOU.thanks.:haha:
talk about someone putting his foot in his mouth.
:iyfyus.jpg::haha:

Okay now that you have admitted defeat there in your OWN WORDS using your OWN source in Ventura who has said the SAME THING MANY TIMES I have been saying here:haha:,NOW you might try and start listening to someone other than ventura or alex jones who is part of the controlled opposition really working FOR the government.Jones is,not sure on ventura. thats WHY Jones kisses the ass of Trump and wont talk about any of this.

are you even aware that Ventura has credited Gary Allens Book that i just posted the link to you on for waking him up that there is no differences in the two parties? major fail.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are quite a few good ones ones out there that are not biased as Jones and are willing to expose trump as this guy in the OP has,the free press,american free press,the corbett report.ect,ect I could go on and and on but you are so much in denial here WHY bother?:D

I LOVE it when people put their foot in their mouths and only help me prove them wrong FOR ME with their OWN WORDS "AND" their OWN SOURCE.no less.:2up::banana::clap2::dance::haha::happy-1:

those are the easiest COMEDY GOLD.
:rofl::rofl::haha::happy-1::dig:

as i said,Ventura has said MANY times he gave credit to Gary Allen for waking him up how BOTH parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two after he read his book.:biggrin::happy-1::haha::lmao:

Let me guess,Ventura all of a sudden has no credibility either since he agrees with me?:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

Nope, they must keep up the pretense until they are ready to take it all down. Each "side" gives their "side" just enough meat to keep them energized.

you explained it better than even I could think of.LOL :up:Hey did you watch the video in the Op? what did you think of it? see YOUR opinion i respect,we have always respected each other even when we dont agree.thats why I like talking to you and toofreak.

I did, he's a little Left leaning but he's right. The Swamp was NEVER going to get "drained", those people are all just doing what they're told, including Trump. Case in point, ACA repealed, did it happen? No. The "wall" is wobbling. Hillary prosecuted? Hasn't happened and never will. Same for Comey, Susan Rice, Samantha Powers and on and on and on. It's a show to distract as the Middle East starts to boil over. Our forces clashing with Gov forces, the Kurds being attacked by Turkey in Syria, Iran provoking Israel by sending a drone over the Golan Heights, Israel shooting it down. Israel taking out Syrian and Iranian gun emplacements. Hizbollah and Hamas gearing up to attack Israel.

thanks for taking the time to watch it unlike all these other asswipes that wont look at it since it does not go along with their warped OPINIONS,they dont want to look at FACTS since it scares them trump is no different than Bush or Obama.:rolleyes:thanks for the informative post.:thup:

Now there can FINALLY be a mature discussion going it looks like.

I believe he is just going along with the PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY. It is the whole reason for 9/11.

Every president, administration and congress since 9/11, the entire bureaucracy and Deep State has been on board with the plans to remake the middle east for the benefit of America and the West. They are playing the long game against Russia and China here, the will of the nation, or the people in the west don't matter. You and I? The progressive, the "alt right," the Democrats and Republicans, the conservatives and the liberals? Oh hell, none of us matter, they don't give a shit about any of us, and none of these elections ever matter. The establishment owns both candidates, they don't care who wins.

Doc called it, when Trump garnered Kissinger's support, then you pretty much knew, Trump had the support of the house Rockefeller, house Rothschild, the Bank of England, the CFR, the Royal Institute of International Affairs and the whole damn Anglo-American establishment. He was in like Flynn. Well, better than Flynn, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

The petty Deep State war over the exact "HOW" it will be implemented?" Meh, that is just a distraction for to keep the plebs preoccupied.

If you want my HONEST opinion? I don't think Trump had anything to do with the false flag in Las Vegas. He has more integrity than Clinton.

I just don't think he would do that. Clinton OTH? I would not put that past her.

Watch the following videos;

Ram Fan, you need to stop seeing political figures as completely evil or completely good. The political figures with the most integrity will NEVER be allowed on the national stage, they are always drummed out of the public sphere by the MSM.

What's a warmongrel?

I see as ALWAYS,you evade evidence and facts and never address it and as usual,cant contribute anything discussworthy to the thread.:rolleyes: okay fine,i made a mistake,warmonger,so shoot me.

Last edited:
This tells you all you need to know.

View attachment 176724

ap_17130564048128-1280x960-jpg.176724

:yes_text12::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You nailed it.:up: Indeed it DOES tell you all you need to know and it also backs up my OP as well.:2up::banana::clap2::up:

Did you notice that EVER SINCE you posted that pic and took them to school that they all got quiet? Looks like the cat gots the tongue of the Trump Worshippers obviously.:haha::lmao::laughing0301: The fact that they are acting like you did not even post that pic and ALL have done this-:scared1: ever since you posted the pic since they know they cornered and backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.:muahaha::laughing0301::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

They must have remembered that Obama himself who they all hate,was tutored by this evil mass murderer when he was in college and got groomed by him in his early days in college there.Obama same as Bush and Clinton,has strong connections to the CIA after all. They must know that about Obama with the exception of sassy and that other retard of course who said that Obama and Bush are not mass murderers.I'll never live THAT one down.:lmao: Thats like saying Stalin was not a mass murderer.:laughing0301:

Anyways,that MUST be why they acted you did not even make that post and did this below because they know if they can admit Obama is a criminal and mass murderer and hangs around them as he did,then they have to stop being arrogant and ADMIT they have been proven wrong that Trump is no different and since they know they can cowardly hide behind the computer and ignore that pic you posted,they act like you never posted that pic. since again,they are doing this at home-
ignore.jpg

:iyfyus.jpg::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
If you want my HONEST opinion? I don't think Trump had anything to do with the false flag in Las Vegas. He has more integrity than Clinton.

I just don't think he would do that. Clinton OTH? I would not put that past her.

Watch the following videos;

Ram Fan, you need to stop seeing political figures as completely evil or completely good. The political figures with the most integrity will NEVER be allowed on the national stage, they are always drummed out of the public sphere by the MSM.

Too Freak needs to watch this video here on Hellery.:happy-1:This guy doing the interviewing to that other guy is saying EVERYTHING I been saying that BOTH parties are corrupt,that there they are one in the same.:up: you seen this video by chance? LOL

what I fond so comical about his earlier post he made after he was so desperately trying to convince himself he was right that there is a difference in the two parties ,was how he said he was aware how corrupt our government is because he had listened to Jessie Ventura talk before which is why as i said,it was comical that he mentioned Jessie Ventura as a source that he has learned from because AFTER I referred to him to that book by Gary Allen NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY which many intelligent scholars has said is an excellent book to learn from since it documents how both parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two.AFTER i mentioned that book to him,he them mentioned he has heard ventura talk before about the corruption in our government. well he obviously has not listened to Ventura very much because as i said,ventura HIMSELF has said that HE learned how both parties are corrupt and there is no difference in the two by being woke up after Reading Gary Allens book.:D

so as i said before,he just proved in his OWN WORDS,he was wrong and i am right that BOTH PARTIES ARE CORRUPT AND THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE IN THE TWO "FOR ME."
comedy gold.
:lmao::haha::laughing0301::up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back