Trump Goin' Rogue - WSJ Reports GOP Plot to Oust Him

Isn't this from back in the summer before he signed the pledge to NOT run as a 3rd party or independent candidate? Damn yall are getting DESPERATE. Ever heard of don't mess with a bull because you will get the horns....keep messing with Trump I will enjoy the ass kicking he gives out.

Idiots like that horns and bull line

Yawn. We know you can't handle the truth hence you can't handle Trump. :)

I love Trump being in the lead and hope he gets the nomination. That doesn't make him any less of a circus clown.
GO TRUMP!!!!

I do, too. Those far right assholes who have sucked up to big money and evangelicals deserve this. Fucking hypocrites.

Wait what? According to the left wing leadership conservative movement has always been tied to "big money".....So....the difference this time is...?

Trump scares the shit out of the left...and evidently the right establishment
The Dems are sayin', "Run, Donald, run!!!""
And you should be scared, too. No more SSDI for people who are capable of working.
Oh Oh he called a woman a skank! WAR ON WOMEN WAR ON WOMEN!

I'm a she, not a he. And I'll call a skank a skank and a dick, like you, a dick.
Well, that didn't take long...The OP is a dick...Why? Because he refuses to kowtow to your point of view?
Thanks for once again exposing your high level of intelligence.
Bring it.

And you should be scared, too. No more SSDI for people who are capable of working.
Oh Oh he called a woman a skank! WAR ON WOMEN WAR ON WOMEN!

I'm a she, not a he. And I'll call a skank a skank and a dick, like you, a dick.
Do you identify as female?....

Apparently he scares the Right.

Establishment...I said that, can't you read? The vast majority of Americans don't agree with Obama's refugee plan, that plays right into Trump's hand
Nor do most Americans support Obama's unbelievable lack of leadership in the fight against radical Islam and ISIS in particular.
Hillary Clinton to her detriment has largely fell in line with Obama on this matter. In fact she has committed what I believe to be a damaging mistake in coming out in favor of the Obama plan to invite Syrian refugees..

No such thing as a GOP plot. The WSJ simply editorialized an "establishment republican" (Jeb Bush) effort. The radical left spins it into "republican establishment figures" (get the difference?) and adds a "guerilla campaign" for good measure. It's just another desperate Media Matters spin on reality.

No such thing as a GOP plot. The WSJ simply editorialized an "establishment republican" (Jeb Bush) effort. The radical left spins it into "republican establishment figures" (get the difference?) and adds a "guerilla campaign" for good measure. It's just another desperate Media Matters spin on reality.
The Right loves to go after Media Matters, but they don't point out anything they say that's wrong.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump vows to relocate United States to Mars if ISIS doesn't treat him fairly as President.

If they are so eager for Trump to get the nomination, why are they trying so hard to slander and smear him?
Most are laughing at Trump. It' really no surprise to see the Right approve of his Fascistic ideas.

Trump is a liability in the general.

He doesn't have sufficient policy knowledge to speak intelligently in front of the whole nation.

He is currently taking advantage of stupid people who are suckers for empty "tough talk".

He is taking advantage of people who:

1. Can't explain the difference between Sunni and Shia

2. Can't explain Reagan's Cold War alliances in the region or the radical groups Reagan used as assets against the Soviets.

3. Don't understand how Russia, the Saudis and Iran factor in to the Syrian crisis and regional instability.

4. Don't know anything about Assad

Trump is succeeding in the Republican Primaries because Primary voters tend to reply exclusively on rightwing news sources which never - and I mean never - talk about the civil wars that exist in the regions we bomb. Fox News never - and I mean never - provides a deep analysis of the intractable regional conflicts that were unleashed by Hussein's removal. Fox News never - and I mean never - talks with any depth about the Sunnis and Shias, or the different factions within the Muslim world - or which factions are moderate. Fox News would never - and I mean never - compare the moderate Muslims in Turkey to the radical Islamists who exploited instability in Iraq. Fox News doesn't want its viewers to understand the region. Fox News only wants what the Republican leadership wants - the ability to lie about the regions to low-information voters. The last thing the Republican Party needs is a voting block that understands the complications of the region.

Fox News would never - and I mean never - explain the power vacuum that opened up when Hussein's ultra repressive Baathist Party was removed. [Reagan actually supported Hussein because he knew it would take a brutal madman to keep all the tribes in line. Hussein was seen as the lesser evil] The removal of Hussein - because it was done with no real plan for a post-Hussein Iraq - opened-up a shit storm of conflict, as long repressed groups finally saw a chance to assert themselves.

The Shias had been, at varying times, marginalize since the fucking Ottomans - and Hussein was particularly brutal towards them - but Saddam's removal gave them a chance to rise up; and now they are a dangerous force.
Fox News would never educate its viewers about how willing they would be to fight the Sunnis for control over Iraq - and how any number of temporary surges would not be able to erase the political and military will of a group that had been fighting so long and finally had enough regional instability (thanks George!) to consolidate power. Do you really think Trump or his voters know if Al Qaeda is Sunni or Shiite or who dominate Hezbollah? Of how ISIS fits in - and who Saudi Arabia funds? and who Russia funds? and who Iran funds.

Do you think the rightwing moron machine wants its voters to understand how complicated the region is - or do you think they depend on illiterate voters who can be manipulated with tough talk from a no-nothing candidate?

Last edited:
'The group plans a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, the Journal reported.'

Republicans may be crazy but they're not stupid – they correctly understand that Trump as the nominee guarantees a democratic president in 2017; even as a candidate Trump continues to do irreparable harm to the GOP.
old outdated news.

GOP Admits It Can't Raise Money to Defeat Trump

'The group plans a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, the Journal reported.'

Republicans may be crazy but they're not stupid – they correctly understand that Trump as the nominee guarantees a democratic president in 2017; even as a candidate Trump continues to do irreparable harm to the GOP.
old outdated news.

GOP Admits It Can't Raise Money to Defeat Trump

That's funny. Only one guy said “I specifically did not find the right donor to get me to go to that effort.” about forming a super pac to defeat trump. I don't think the failure of one former chairman of the South Carolina GOP to find donors for a super pac means the entire GOP is incapable of it

Forum List

Back