Trump Goin' Rogue - WSJ Reports GOP Plot to Oust Him

Trump has already played the war for big oil card, and is on tape saying it.

shit like that don't flush before an election, sorry boys and girls.

not ...

Isn't this from back in the summer before he signed the pledge to NOT run as a 3rd party or independent candidate? Damn yall are getting DESPERATE. Ever heard of don't mess with a bull because you will get the horns....keep messing with Trump I will enjoy the ass kicking he gives out.

Idiots like that horns and bull line

Yawn. We know you can't handle the truth hence you can't handle Trump. :)

I love Trump being in the lead and hope he gets the nomination. That doesn't make him any less of a circus clown.
GO TRUMP!!!!

A clown that scares people. Maybe he is actually a member of the band ICP! People that attack Trump all have one thing in common. They are scared of him. For one reason or another.

I will admit the thought of him being president scares the crap out of me, but fortunately, there aren't enough crazies in the country to elect him.

GO TRUMP!!!!......GOP NOMINATION 2016!!!

Oh there is enough of us that vote 3rd party every election to help get Trump elected see he also appeals to democrats and independents and legal latino's and blacks. But hey i'll let yall continue with the masturbation fest bc you think hillary will beat Trump from prison.
Trump scares the shit out of the left...and evidently the right establishment
The Dems are sayin', "Run, Donald, run!!!""
And you should be scared, too. No more SSDI for people who are capable of working.
Oh Oh he called a woman a skank! WAR ON WOMEN WAR ON WOMEN!

I'm a she, not a he. And I'll call a skank a skank and a dick, like you, a dick.
You are just an idiot. Bout that simple.

The GOP est has tried to get rid of Trump for the past couple of months now.. They keep failing.

I can see why conservatives are so mad. They have a pack of inept losers as leaders.

The GOP est has tried to get rid of Trump for the past couple of months now.. They keep failing.

I can see why conservatives are so mad. They have a pack of inept losers as leaders.

While the dems have Obama? THAT is inept

The clowns are getting frustrated as hell because the big money is still on the sidelines. No one is getting funding as long as whack-job Carson and the Trump Nazi are center stage. Must be maddening....Jeb! is running low on cash as the others are, too.

What difference does it make?

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg

^^^^^^That is some scary shit.^^^^^^

No wonder Bill cats around.
I don't want to put it nicely. But have you ever seen Jennifer Flowers?

She looks like Stevie Nicks in my good days lolol.

'The group plans a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, the Journal reported.'

Republicans may be crazy but they're not stupid – they correctly understand that Trump as the nominee guarantees a democratic president in 2017; even as a candidate Trump continues to do irreparable harm to the GOP.

Considering the Bushes backed Hillary from the get go.,,,,what the fuck do you expect a true conservative to do.

What difference does it make?

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg
HILLARY CLINTON: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? Whatdifference, at this point, does it make?

Bitch let him die. She only gave him protection from jihadists who now are ruling Libya.

The Donald will FUCK UP the Elitist Republicans...BUT think about this... Those mother fucking Republicans, the same ones in CONGRESS that took it UP THE ASS for Obuma, and his policies since sweeping into office in Jan. 2015 WANT THE FUCKING HILDEBEAST AS PRESIDENT if they can't get a "KASICK" or "RUBMEO" as their ELITIST candidate. A President Trump FUCKS BOTH PARTIES, as he's really an INDEPENDENT, with 90% CONSERVATIVE views. The ESTABLISHED DemocRATS and Repubickins will LOSE ALL THAT LOBBY MONEY, and WALL STREET CASH!!!!!

Trump would be the only one currently (perhaps with the exception of Ted Cruz, who, if anyone is watching has taken over SECOND PLACE in most NEW POLLS!!!) as the person establishment POLITICIANS love to hate! Let's just see how this rides out, as I'm POSITIVE Trump hasn't played ANY OF HIS TRUMP CARDS YET!!!!

Remember Churchill wasn't the PICK of the political class, BUT turned to be THE MAN NEEDED for the situation in WW II!

n47eo.jpg

Ir "mainstream" (read "establishment") "Republicans" go negative on fellow Republicans then it's clear indication that they don't want the presidency. I, for one, should they nominate Jeb or any other RINO I will vote for Hillary or Bernie Sanders......if The Democrat Party nominates one of them. And, if they don't, then I'll write one of them in. What the hell, if the parties are determined to be the same then why the hell not go for one who's at least open about the havoc they want to wreak?

Remember "A choice; not an echo"?

Of course you don't.

• The Paris attacks have only made Donald Trump stronger
    The Washington Post ^ | 11/22/2015 | Philip Bump
    Not to unduly stress out Reince Priebus and the other members of the Republican establishment, but there are only 71 days until the Iowa caucuses, and only eight more days after that until New Hampshire. That's of now, Sunday, Nov. 22, a day on which a slew of new polls show that Donald Trump has improved his leads in both of those states and nationally. Seventy-one days ago, the national Republican front-runner was ... Donald Trump, who led by 13.8 points in the Real Clear Politics polling average. Seventy-one days before that, though, the front-runner was Jeb Bush. If you...

While the dems have Obama? THAT is inept
Two winning Presidential elections.....OBL finally caught and killed, a national health care program, a healthy economy, DADT gone, legal gay marriage here..............yeah, that word "inept".....it does not mean what you think it means.

Forum List

Back