Trump Plays Politics With Fear

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Fear is a powerful motivator that is sadly all too often exploited by politicians. No one is more adept at doing so than Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Now Trump says he "would certainly implement" a data base for tracking Muslims in the United States.

Trump spoke Thursday in Newton, Iowa, in between campaign events. "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," he said, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases." Later Trump was asked how his plan would differ from the Nazi's requiring Jews to register. "You tell me," Trump responded to a reporter. When asked where he would register Muslims he said, "Different places," not ruling out mosques. "It's all about management," he said. "Our country has no management." He was asked if Muslims would have to be legally obligated to sign into a database, "They have to be -- they have to be," he responded.

Trump has often resorted to demagoguery to drive his poll numbers up. But these remarks are the height of religious bigotry and un-American. Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, told NBC News, "What else can you compare this to except to prewar Nazi Germany?"

More: Trump Plays Politics With Fear

Can Trump fearmonger his way to the White House? I don't think so...

Can Hillary fearmonger her way to the White House by claiming Republicans want to stop paying for all of the lazy, shiftless Democrats' "free shit"???

Fear is a powerful motivator that is sadly all too often exploited by politicians. No one is more adept at doing so than Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Now Trump says he "would certainly implement" a data base for tracking Muslims in the United States.

Trump spoke Thursday in Newton, Iowa, in between campaign events. "I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," he said, "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases." Later Trump was asked how his plan would differ from the Nazi's requiring Jews to register. "You tell me," Trump responded to a reporter. When asked where he would register Muslims he said, "Different places," not ruling out mosques. "It's all about management," he said. "Our country has no management." He was asked if Muslims would have to be legally obligated to sign into a database, "They have to be -- they have to be," he responded.

Trump has often resorted to demagoguery to drive his poll numbers up. But these remarks are the height of religious bigotry and un-American. Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, told NBC News, "What else can you compare this to except to prewar Nazi Germany?"

Huffpo Entertainment blog? Didn't you just demand from someone a link to a "credible" source?

Can Hillary fearmonger her way to the White House by claiming Republicans want to stop paying for all of the lazy, shiftless Democrats' "free shit"???

I keep hearing about free shit. How about a little detail as to where I can get some of that?

Huffpo Entertainment blog? Didn't you just demand from someone a link to a "credible" source?

Are you saying they lied about the quote?

Are you saying they lied about the quote?

Did I say that? Why no, no I didn't. In fact I didn't read the article because it came from a left loon site and I pointed out the OP demands credible links while using suspect ones. Of course you're too stupid to grasp it.

Wartime America. Talk to FDR.

Wartime America. Talk to FDR.

Wartime America? What about all our homegrown Christian terrorists? What will Adolf Trump do about them?

I DO find it interesting that you choose to quote a member of CAIR though...

Did you know that some of their members were convicted of providing material support to terrorists, and that the UAE has actually listed them as a terrorist group???

Is he scaring old people they are going to have their checks taken away again? Employees the evil corporations won't pay them enough without politicians to make them? Blacks and women that bigot won't give them a fair shot so they need the bar lowered and quotas? Everyone the evil rich won't pay their fair share?

No wait, that's you, Redskin

Is he scaring old people they are going to have their checks taken away again? Employees the evil corporations won't pay them enough without politicians to make them? Blacks and women that bigot won't give them a fair shot so they need the bar lowered and quotas? Everyone the evil rich won't pay their fair share?

No wait, that's you, Redskin

Aw, you were doing so well - until you went racist. How...expected of you.

Adolf Trump will be pushing Granny off the cliff.

And there goes the drunk Injun trolling her own thread with the fear mongering she says she's opposed to...
headshake1.gif

I keep hearing about free shit. How about a little detail as to where I can get some of that?

free shit ... you know, RW talking points ... their shit is free ...

:dunno:

free shit ... you know, RW talking points ... their shit is free ...

:dunno:

I figured it had to be something like that.

Can Hillary fearmonger her way to the White House claiming Republicans want to stop paying for all of the lazy, shiftless Democrats' "free shit"???

None of the terrorists in the attacks in Paris last were from Syria. They were from member states of the European Union...homegrown.

Fuck Conservatives in fucking Conservative Fucking Ass.

Forum List

Back