Trump Goin' Rogue - WSJ Reports GOP Plot to Oust Him

The GOP est has tried to get rid of Trump for the past couple of months now.. They keep failing.

I can see why conservatives are so mad. They have a pack of inept losers as leaders.

While the dems have Obama? THAT is inept
Two winning Presidential elections.....OBL finally caught and killed, a national health care program, a healthy economy, DADT gone, legal gay marriage here..............yeah, that word "inept".....it does not mean what you think it means.

You are living in lala land. What a pity.

The GOP est has tried to get rid of Trump for the past couple of months now.. They keep failing.

I can see why conservatives are so mad. They have a pack of inept losers as leaders.

Two winning Presidential elections.....OBL finally caught and killed, a national health care program, a healthy economy, DADT gone, legal gay marriage here..............yeah, that word "inept".....it does not mean what you think it means.

Failed foreign policy, worse racial divide in decades, a SPUTTERING economy, people being fined because they can't afford healthcare, an administration rife with corruption...I think I know inept when I see it

What is untrue about what she wrote? When was the last time you saw the stock market at 17,000? If she's living in Lala land where the fuck are you living?

What is untrue about what she wrote? When was the last time you saw the stock market and 17,000? If she's living in Lala land where the fuck are you living?

Good grief, another low info libturd.

What difference does it make?

0710b07043cb9410f30e6a7067007178.jpg
HILLARY CLINTON: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest, or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they'd go kill some Americans? Whatdifference, at this point, does it make?

She lied about it. She helped Obama cover up a terror attack

Oh my the lies.

What is untrue about what she wrote? When was the last time you saw the stock market at 17,000? If she's living in Lala land where the fuck are you living?

Pardon me?

My tale for true. My great uncle my uncle felix was even smaller than I. I'm very short compared to the rest of us. On a boat some how my Gido who was keeping his daughters safe missed one man who fell desperately in love with my great aunt Marika.

One Italian man fell in love with one Ukrainian woman and their love was amazing.

What is untrue about what she wrote? When was the last time you saw the stock market and 17,000? If she's living in Lala land where the fuck are you living?

Answer the question: What is untrue about what Bodecea wrote? If you can't respond with credible facts then sit your big fat ass back down and STFU.
Obama didn't win twice? OBL still alive? No national health care program? Unemployment not down to 5%? DADT still here? Gay marriage not legal? Just shut up.

Answer the question: What is untrue about what Bodecea wrote? If you can't respond with credible facts then sit your big fat ass back down and STFU.
Obama didn't win twice? OBL still alive? No national health care program? Unemployment not down to 5%? DADT still here? Gay marriage not legal? Just shut up.

I wasn't responding to Bodecea you ignorant jackass. Learn how quote works before you look an even bigger fool

BOING You get your bell rang once again

I wasn't responding to Bodecea you ignorant jackass. Learn how quote works before you look an even bigger fool

BOING You get your bell rang once again

Only inside your empty head. You can't refute what she wrote so you're going to do what you always have done, attack. God you are one lazy twit.

Every time I come on this board I see an endless parade of empty drive-by posts that do nothing but refute without facts. Just empty-headed attacks.

I've never seen anything lazier in my life than the right and their willingness to let Fox and Breitbart and WND do their thinking for them. And even then they are too fucking lazy to look up what just got blown between their ears by some neo-con blogger and link it to their even more lame posts.

Because of your sheer stupidity and laziness Hillary is going to win. You have no one to blame but your fat-assed redneck selves.

Day-um! It just keeps getting better!

Donald Trump: Open to Independent Bid if GOP Doesn’t Treat Him ‘Fairly’

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said Sunday he is open to running for president as an independent if he concludes Republicans are not treating him “fairly.”

He made his comments on ABC’s “This Week” when asked about a Wall Street Journal story first published online Friday that reported an effort by Republican establishment figures to unite to knock Mr. Trump out of the race. The group plans a “guerrilla campaign” backed by secret donors to “defeat and destroy” the celebrity businessman’s candidacy, the Journal reported.

The notion of an independent Trump bid worries some Republicans, who fear he would siphon votes from the GOP nominee and help elect a Democrat.

Asked if he would reconsider his promise not to run as an independent, Mr. Trump didn’t give a direct answer.

“Well, we’ll see what happens,” he said. “It will be very interesting. But I’m leading every poll by a lot. It’s not even a little bit anymore, it’s a lot.”

Asked again if he was open to an independent run, he repeated, “Well, I’m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly. You know, when I did this, I said I have to be treated fairly. If I’m treated fairly, I’m fine. All I want to do is a level playing field.”

Donald Trump: Open to Independent Bid if GOP Doesn’t Treat Him ‘Fairly’
This is not unexpected. The RNC is not used to anyone defying their plots. To the GOP establishment, Trump is in the way. They have selected Jeb Bush as their nominee and come hell or high water, Jeb Bush is going to be nominated. These pricks at the RNC are every bit as bad as the operatives over at the DNC.
What I find amusing is these people( RNC ) are too stupid and too arrogant to realize that Trump supporters are solidly behind his candidacy. No mud slinging, underhanded attacks on character or these "you heard it here first" reports are going to work. In fact, to date every sneak attack hit piece has had the opposite effect.
The RNC and the GOP establishment can fart the Star Spangled Banner at a football game and it still won't help. The should just stand down and let the process take its course.
I believe the RNC has zero interest in putting a candidate in the White House.
What I find amusing is how the folks at the RNC will go all out attacking Trump on the basis that he signed that so called 'pledge' that if he did not win the nomination for GOP he would not run third party on the ballot. The RNC must be shitting bricks right now...Fuck 'em...

"The notion of an independent Trump bid worries some Republicans, who fear he would siphon votes from the GOP nominee and help elect a Democrat."

This should be a worry for all republicans.
The majority of GOP voters and independents will jump ship and vote for Trump.
Jeb Bush, the RNC's pick for the GOP ticket is not electable. In fact, As an independent candidate, Trump will receive more votes than the GOP candidate.....

Every time I come on this board I see an endless parade of empty drive-by posts that do nothing but refute without facts. Just empty-headed attacks.

I've never seen anything lazier in my life than the right and their willingness to let Fox and Breitbart and WND do their thinking for them. And even then they are too fucking lazy to look up what just got blown between their ears by some neo-con blogger and link it to their even more lame posts.

Because of your sheer stupidity and laziness Hillary is going to win. You have no one to blame but your fat-assed redneck selves.
Feel better now? As you smugly walk away to sip on your Starbucks Latte before you jump into your weekend car...A Mazda Miata.

Forum List

Back