Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.
Apparently you didn't know Donald Trump has a lot of children, and he is proud of and loves every one of them. Baron is my favorite Trump kid. He's a trooper for taking all that shit off demented Democrats who think Republicans are stupid. This kid has an iq in the 160s, and will likely be higher because both of his parents do all they can to improve his mind.
Sorry, while interesting, it's irrelevant to my post.

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.

Don't know if he would pay for one, but he was not even pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub.
I know but Nancy is just a good little Catholic girl. If she really was, Trump would not have been elected. To many years of lies.

What the fuck does this thread have to do with Nancy? Dude, why do you let her live rent free in your head?

Apparently you didn't know Donald Trump has a lot of children, and he is proud of and loves every one of them.
Baron is my favorite Trump kid. He's a trooper for taking all that shit off demented Democrats who think Republicans are stupid. This kid has an iq in the 160s, and will likely be higher because both of his parents do all they can to improve his mind.
What about the eight women Trump paid to have abortions?
Even one additional time, please refer to post #8 in this thread. This is hilarious!
Juanlaw sees what he wants to see and doesn't see things he doesn't want to see. :laughing0301:
Basically, you guys live in denial. Denial about your own inconsistency. That is why you support someone like Trump and throw your beliefs in the trash while you do?

Apparently you didn't know Donald Trump has a lot of children, and he is proud of and loves every one of them.
Baron is my favorite Trump kid. He's a trooper for taking all that shit off demented Democrats who think Republicans are stupid. This kid has an iq in the 160s, and will likely be higher because both of his parents do all they can to improve his mind.
This kid has an iq in the 160s,
Oh, honey, where did you hear that?
lol
And the BLEAT goes on............
Who's bleating? From what I see it's Trump's fans every time somebody says something about him they don't like. They don't care if it's true or not, just that we're not allowed to diss their tin god.

Even one additional time, please refer to post #8 in this thread. This is hilarious!
Juanlaw sees what he wants to see and doesn't see things he doesn't want to see. :laughing0301:
Basically, you guys live in denial. Denial about your own inconsistency. That is why you support someone like Trump and throw your beliefs in the trash while you do?
AGAIN, see post #8 in this thread. This one just drones on and on...........

This kid has an iq in the 160s,
Oh, honey, where did you hear that?
lol
And the BLEAT goes on............
Who's bleating? From what I see it's Trump's fans every time somebody says something about him they don't like. They don't care if it's true or not, just that we're not allowed to diss their tin god.
And the BLEAT still goes on, ya knucklehead.

Tell me then, what is consistent with supporting a president like Trump who has never denied paying for 8 abortions for his mistresses? If abortion is murder, then why are you supporting a man who is the abortion equivalent of John Wayne Gacy? Or is that you beliefs are shallow and they matter in some circumstances but not others. Do tell

Don't know if he would pay for one, but he was not even pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub.
I know but Nancy is just a good little Catholic girl. If she really was, Trump would not have been elected. To many years of lies.

What the fuck does this thread have to do with Nancy? Dude, why do you let her live rent free in your head?
The thread is why he was elected. And the criticisms for it. The amount of threads on his religious ways are many. There are many of the politicians in D.C. who speak of their religious beliefs. Of those beliefs being sacred. Then do the opposite in everything for politics that gives them power and money. Whatever Trump has done in the past, if he did by what you typed, he does not do now. Nancy is not the only one. You guys blew the 2016 election. Pure arrogance. What we have here is just the continuation of the Saul Alinsky agendas that non progs have finally wised up to. Trump is not even a conservative and he has lived in your heads since before the election. Take your gains and consolidate them to foundation. If it makes you feel better, we are still moving left in ways. Nancy represents death. Trump is life.

Trump in 1999: ‘I am Very Pro-Choice’

Pro Partial birth abortions too.

It's a New York thing.
Please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thank you.

If you want to ignore his New York, pro choice stance, that's okay with me.
He changed his mind. When I was young and uneducated, I didn't think it mattered what people did. Then I locked horns with my college Philosophy 101 professor whose words I couldn't chase away about abortion being wrong and shared one of the Psalms of King David in which he revealed that God knew him before his mother knew he was even there.

I thought about what he said for 2 years. Then I saw the light. That mass of cells is a human being in one of life's developmental stages that goes from conception to death. At conception, that alleged "mass of cells" is a separate human being from his mother. And that "mass of cells" is intelligent, too. It organizes its own life for nine months before making his appearance in a world he has never seen. That being follows an unknown chart that teach cell behavior to billions of cells, each as that cell morphs into additional cells who follow the intelligent development recipe it has no particular consciousness of. We must not take a gun, a poison, a needle, a knife, nor any other extinguisment mechanism to an undeveloped human being that is attached to its mother's uterus, which is a temporary home base for his life's future in the open air. His life is going on as soon as the sperm merges with the ovum in a woman to become a separate and different person from either the mother or the father.

Let our American children go. Do them no harm.

Last edited:
Tell me then, what is consistent with supporting a president like Trump who has never denied paying for 8 abortions for his mistresses? If abortion is murder, then why are you supporting a man who is the abortion equivalent of John Wayne Gacy? Or is that you beliefs are shallow and they matter in some circumstances but not others. Do tell
PLZ get more than one note on that kazoo, Mr. Law. You're droning when you play the same note.
A drone bee lookin' for love:
OIP.n23mbaQRGdC1XV9kw5L6fwHaGp

Immediate aftermath of a drone finding love:
OIP.LPnoZbbO5s4d1z2ASJAl0QHaE7

There bee differences:
OIP.EtjwG2IeA43tcYFtjs1s_gAAAA

Last edited:
PLZ get more than one note on that kazoo, Mr. Law. You're droning when you play the same note.
A drone bee lookin' for love:
OIP.n23mbaQRGdC1XV9kw5L6fwHaGp

Aftermath of a drone finding love:
OIP.LPnoZbbO5s4d1z2ASJAl0QHaE7

There bee differences:
OIP.EtjwG2IeA43tcYFtjs1s_gAAAA
Yep, little Johnny DOES appear to be a bit soft in the head. Poor fella............

It's a New York thing.

He changed his mind. When I was young and uneducated, I didn't think it mattered what people did. Then I locked horns with my college Philosophy 101 professor whose words I couldn't chase away about abortion being wrong and shared one of the Psalms of King David in which he revealed that God knew him before his mother knew he was even there.

I thought about what he said for 2 years. Then I saw the light. That mass of cells is a human being in one of life's developmental stages that goes from conception to death. At conception, that alleged "mass of cells" is a separate human being from his mother. And that "mass of cells" is intelligent, too. It organizes its own life for nine months before making his appearance in a world he has never seen. That being follows an unknown chart that teach cell behavior to billions of cells, each as that cell morphs into additional cells who follow the intelligent development recipe it has no particular consciousness of. We must not take a gun, a poison, a needle, a knife, nor any other extinguisment mechanism to an undeveloped human being that is attached to its mother's uterus, which is a temporary home base for his life's future in the open air. His life is going on as soon as the sperm merges with the ovum in a woman to become a separate and different person from either the mother or the father.

Let the women and families decide when to have a baby. Worry about your own baby factory and let others worry about theirs. The State should not co-op the baby factories. I blame God. She should never have put the baby factory so close to the play ground.......but then again nature is a cruel beast and will eat your babies when you're not looking.

My bible is my guide, Mr. Law. The bible tells us not to judge other people. Judging people is the sole job of God as I understand the advice of the Good Book. Yet there you sit, pointing your finger at me, demanding me to go against the Bible. And I prefer to do what the Bible, not you tells me to do. No offense intended.

Let the women and families decide when to have a baby. Worry about your own baby factory and let others worry about theirs. The State should not co-op the baby factories. I blame God. She should never have put the baby factory so close to the play ground.......but then again nature is a cruel beast and will eat your babies when you're not looking.

Why cut off the time to kill a baby to before it is born? Why not give parents a year to make that choice?

My bible is my guide, Mr. Law. The bible tells us not to judge other people. Judging people is the sole job of God as I understand the advice of the Good Book. Yet there you sit, pointing your finger at me, demanding me to go against the Bible. And I prefer to do what the Bible, not you tells me to do. No offense intended.

Actually your bible does not tell you that. Have you actually read the whole thing and not just a couple random verses?

It's a New York thing.

No. Educate the women and let them know at an early age that the baby in her womb is a different person than her, and that ordering somebody else to kill that baby makes her just as guilty of the killing of another human being as the actual shooter/poisoner/dismemberer of someone he has no moral right to kill.

Actually your bible does not tell you that. Have you actually read the whole thing and not just a couple random verses?
My grandfather taught me that the common man can understand what the Bible says without being coached by anybody else. I believe that my grandfather knew what he was talking about, because I did when I was only 14 years old when he told me that.

My grandfather taught me that the common man can understand what the Bible says without being coached by anybody else. I believe that my grandfather knew what he was talking about, because I did when I was only 14 years old when he told me that.

I agree with your grandfather.

So, now about that question...have you actually read the whole bible?

Forum List

Back