Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

For all his personality flaws he has stood for the major moral issues of our time more than any other.

Trump becomes first president to speak at March for Life: 'Every life brings love'
Lol you’re completely dense if you think Trump actually gives a shit about abortion. I’m sure he was content if any of his mistresses got abortions lol. He just does shit like this to throw red meat to his base. He’s insecure and needs the validation. It’s so transparent that I don’t see how you don’t see it.
Please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thanks!
Lol I’m definitely not angry. It’s not like his dumbass actually believes this shit. He’s so full of shit and you people fall for it. Even if he was being truthful and he isn’t, it would be the same BS we hear all the time from the rightwing.
One MORE time, please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thanks!

I don't think the importance of this little appearance today can be overstated. Never -- never ever -- has any president appeared in person at the March for Life. Until today.

I don't know who may have written the speech for him, but, have mercy, it was someone who understands what we care about, and who knew how to hit every note with precision.

One simple example: Who remembers to put the word "Almighty" in front of "God" these days? I can tell you one person who did -- President Trump:

"Every child is a precious and sacred gift from God. Together, we must protect, cherish and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life. When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation."

"Every human life, born and unborn, is made in the holy image of Almighty God."

The news media will no doubt under-report this speech while predictably over-reporting what's happening at the Capitol not far from this spot.

But among a certain group of us, it will be shared. And shared again. Because, we no longer need the news media to know what happened of significance today. We can figure it out on our own.
OMG, are you kneeling before the Great man right now?
What a stooge.
Just 5 more years to go!

He did it just to piss off the filthy child killing asshole Moon Bats. That is a good thing.
No one on the left is surprised he did this shit. Why would it piss us off if we already know he is full of shit?
upload_2020-1-24_15-51-4.gif

All these pro-lifers are hypocrites. I don't take a word they have to say seriously.

Trump has supposedly paid for 8 abortions for his mistresses. A fact he has never denied. Not one pro-lifer gives a damn.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about gun violence.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about the water that pregnant women drink or the air that they breathe.

Yeah, pro-life. Has there ever been a more undeserving title for these people.

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.
Apparently you didn't know Donald Trump has a lot of children, and he is proud of and loves every one of them.
Baron is my favorite Trump kid. He's a trooper for taking all that shit off demented Democrats who think Republicans are stupid. This kid has an iq in the 160s, and will likely be higher because both of his parents do all they can to improve his mind.

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.
Apparently you didn't know Donald Trump has a lot of children, and he is proud of and loves every one of them.
Baron is my favorite Trump kid. He's a trooper for taking all that shit off demented Democrats who think Republicans are stupid. This kid has an iq in the 160s, and will likely be higher because both of his parents do all they can to improve his mind.
What about the eight women Trump paid to have abortions?

All these pro-lifers are hypocrites. I don't take a word they have to say seriously.

Trump has supposedly paid for 8 abortions for his mistresses. A fact he has never denied. Not one pro-lifer gives a damn.

Pro-lifers don't give a damn about the water that pregnant women drink or the air that they breathe.

Still AGAIN, please refer to post #8 in this thread. Thanks SO much!

I don't think the importance of this little appearance today can be overstated. Never -- never ever -- has any president appeared in person at the March for Life. Until today.

I don't know who may have written the speech for him, but, have mercy, it was someone who understands what we care about, and who knew how to hit every note with precision.

One simple example: Who remembers to put the word "Almighty" in front of "God" these days? I can tell you one person who did -- President Trump:

"Every child is a precious and sacred gift from God. Together, we must protect, cherish and defend the dignity and the sanctity of every human life. When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation."

The news media will no doubt under-report this speech while predictably over-reporting what's happening at the Capitol not far from this spot.

But among a certain group of us, it will be shared. And shared again. Because, we no longer need the news media to know what happened of significance today. We can figure it out on our own.
Wow, all President Trump need say is "Let my children go," and he's saved more lives and freed more of God's people than Moses.

Good Lord, go buy some new talking points. Those expired 20 years ago.

Even one additional time, please refer to post #8 in this thread. This is hilarious!

How about the cop Moses killed?

PLZ stop being an idiot. THX

This kid has an iq in the 160s,
Oh, honey, where did you hear that?
lol

This kid has an iq in the 160s,
Oh, honey, where did you hear that?
lol
And the BLEAT goes on............

Twenty years ago you were all hypocrites as well. Those points that are as relevant today as yesterday. Trump's EPA is allowing more toxins into our environment that will cause more cancer and brain damage to fetuses and that is okay with the pro-lifer.

I would take a "pro-lifer" more seriously if they were consistent, but you are not. Pro-life when the baby is in utero, but when the baby is delivered and it is shot in the head or has cancer, pro-lifers don't give a shit.

Wow, all President Trump need say is "Let my children go," and he's saved more lives and freed more of God's people than Moses.

Holy shit. Move over Charlton Heston, there's a new "Profit" in town.

Don't know if he would pay for one, but he was not even pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub.
I know but Nancy is just a good little Catholic girl. If she really was, Trump would not have been elected. To many years of lies.

Points that are as relevant today as yesterday. Trump's EPA is allowing more toxins into our environment that will cause more cancer and brain damage to fetuses and that is okay with the pro-lifer.

I would take a "pro-lifer" more seriously if they are consistent, but you are not. Pro-life was the baby is in utero, but when the baby is delivered and it is shot in the head or has cancer, pro-lifers don't give a shit.
Hilarious!

Even one additional time, please refer to post #8 in this thread. This is hilarious!
Juanlaw sees what he wants to see and doesn't see things he doesn't want to see. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back