Biden Building ‘Superstructure’ to Stop Trump From ‘Stealing the Election’

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
And so it begins....

Lefties: Embrace orgiastic joy at the prospect of yet another TOTALLY SAFE, TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR election.

Doomers: Get in your "I told ya so's" as Trump surely plummets toward imminent and inevitable electoral extinction.

And, Rolling Stone:

Um. Get better writers.

No, I mean seriously.

These are clearly not the halcyon days of Meltzer.

The Biden administration is so worried Trump will “steal” the 2024 election that they’re working on stealing it first.

Rolling Stone published an article Sunday titled, “Biden Is Building a ‘Superstructure’ to Stop Trump From Stealing the Election,” describing how Joe Biden and his allies are “creating a legal network” designed to challenge a close election finish.

EXCLUSIVE: For years, Trump and other Republicans have been working to “steal” the 2024 election.

This is an inside look at how Team Biden and Democratic lawyers have built a “superstructure” to fight back “on all fronts”: Biden Is Building a 'Superstructure' to Stop Trump From Stealing the Election pic.twitter.com/L0B0cD7T6l
— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) March 24, 2024

There's just one problem.

One persistent, stubborn chink in the armor - if I may.

And that is this:

Ahem

Trump is going to defeat Biden by such an amazing margin - that the entire edifice of any electoral heist based on a "tight" contest shall be immediately eviscerated.

Besides, why bother with any of this if Trump is toast anyway due to his completely legitimate and not at all politically concocted "legal issues"?

The desperation is palpable.

And now MAGA moves in for the kill.

Keep on believing the lie...

Trump needs your money...

The only question is will you ever figure out you were conned...

Isn't Trump guilty and about to be taken out with lawfare?

And - since that's the case - why do Biden's babysitters feel the need to produce an entire infrastructure based around winning on election day?

Does that not suggest there is zero confidence Trump isn't on the ballot and openly running this November 5th, 2024?

I will accept your answer in a two part essay.

Please spell check.

And so it begins....

Lefties: Embrace orgiastic joy at the prospect of yet another TOTALLY SAFE, TOTALLY FREE AND FAIR election.

Doomers: Get in your "I told ya so's" as Trump surely plummets toward imminent and inevitable electoral extinction.

And, Rolling Stone:

Um. Get better writers.

No, I mean seriously.

And that is this:

Ahem

Trump is going to defeat Biden by such an amazing margin - that the entire edifice of any electoral heist based on a "tight" contest shall be immediately eviscerated.

Besides, why bother with any of this if Trump is toast anyway due to his completely legitimate and not at all politically concocted "legal issues"?

Watching this mad scramble (Yet another mad scramble I should say) is hilarious. The Demonrats don't have a leg to stand on so once again all they have left is OrAnGe MaN bAd!
200w.gif

Watching this mad scramble (Yet another mad scramble I should say) is hilarious. The Demonrats don't have a leg to stand on so once again all they have left is OrAnGe MaN bAd!
View attachment 921999

Behind that delicate veneer of animalistic party time play boy, lurks the heart of a Hitlerian fascist genocidal dictator.

The media told me so.

And so it begins....

And, Rolling Stone:

Um. Get better writers.

No, I mean seriously.

And that is this:

Ahem

if you don't think the repub election officials appointed by trump need careful watching by a neutral organization you might be underestimating the distrust we hold for trump, or his appointees.

if you don't think the repub election officials appointed by trump need careful watching by a neutral organization you might be underestimating the distrust we hold for trump, or his appointees.

Oh you must totally be who you're claiming to be!

An anonymous online poster, I instinctively believe you.

HA!

Biden and Democrats were the ones who stole the 2020 election.
Sort of a broken record on that canard, eh, lenny?
Look, Lenny, mi amigo, you've been floggin' that expired nag since November of 2020. Even saddled up the Cyber Ninjas to make your points.
They too failed you. And you have failed.
You've shown the forum nothing that is credible or informed. Simply unproven conspiratorial gossip from the fringie nutjob right.
Nor, to the best of my knowledge have you done anything...zero....to take your evidences of a stolen election to any authorities. Not to the FBI, not to the DOJ, not to the SOS or whoever administers elections in your state. Have you even taken your proofs to your local voting precinct?
Lenny, I don't wish to be pejorative, but............but you come across here as a fake and a phony One that is subsumed by QANON fantagasms.

Do better. Be responsible. Be adult. Be a more informative and reliable contributor here.
Instead of some sort of QAnon joke where people laugh at you.
Best wishes.

-------------------------------------------------------
Trump knew the election was going to be stolen at least a week in advance.
And with no wish to over-drive the nail, but......but Lenny you do know Don Trump said his Grammy win was stolen by a rigged election? You do know his Iowa primary win was stolen by Ted Cruz's rigging the election?
Don Trump is dishonest and a whiner. Whenever he loses he blames crookedness, illegality, immorality.....on another.
Honest to bejesus, Lenny, why haven't you at this stage in your life not recognized that?
Why so voluntarily enlist into the Trump Duped & Snookered cult of Squeaky Frommes?
It ain't a good look for you ..... or your avatar.
Trust me.

The democrat party have nothing other than this insane lawfare attack. What they are asking for in NY is an impossible task. It is absolutely insane and commie as hell. This is not a norm in any sense of the word. This is something no one else has ever had to come up. No one would issue a bond for this. It is not done. This will also punish anyone who rents office space or an apartment in any of these properties. This is bullshit, to put it lightly.

Sort of a broken record on that canard, eh, lenny?
Look, Lenny, mi amigo, you've been floggin' that expired nag since November of 2020. Even saddled up the Cyber Ninjas to make your points.
They too failed you. And you have failed.
You've shown the forum nothing that is credible or informed. Simply unproven conspiratorial gossip from the fringie nutjob right.
Nor, to the best of my knowledge have you done anything...zero....to take your evidences of a stolen election to any authorities. Not to the FBI, not to the DOJ, not to the SOS or whoever administers elections in your state. Have you even taken your proofs to your local voting precinct?
Lenny, I don't wish to be pejorative, but............but you come across here as a fake and a phony One that is subsumed by QANON fantagasms.

Do better. Be responsible. Be adult. Be a more informative and reliable contributor here.
Instead of some sort of QAnon joke where people laugh at you.
Best wishes.

-------------------------------------------------------

And with no wish to over-drive the nail, but......but Lenny you do know Don Trump said his Grammy win was stolen by a rigged election? You do know his Iowa primary win was stolen by Ted Cruz's rigging the election?
Don Trump is dishonest and a whiner. Whenever he loses he blames crookedness, illegality, immorality.....on another.
Honest to bejesus, Lenny, why haven't you at this stage in your life not recognized that.
Why so voluntarily enlist into the Trump Duped & Snookered cult of Squeaky Frommes?
Trust me.
pirates-of-the-caribbean-captain-jack-sparrow.gif

Whenever he loses he blames crookedness, illegality, immorality.....on another.
Honest to bejesus, Lenny, why haven't you at this stage in your life not recognized that?
Trust me.

Can I ask you an honest question?

Seriously, no agenda, no tricks.

Lemme know.

• What they are asking for in NY is an impossible task.
  • This is something no one else has ever had to come up
  • No one would issue a bond for this. It is not done.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Google is your friend.
And you need a friend so as not to look uninformed.
Look, mi amigo, do a little homework before you post something that will make you look too lazy to post here responsibly.
There have been plenty of bigger requirements for filing an appeal.

Including

• Sony Music Entertainment v. Cox Communications at $1.2 billion,
  • Apple v. Samsung Electronics at $1 billion,
  • Oracle USA v. SAP AG at $1.3 billion,
  • Carnegie Mellon University v. Marvell Technology Group at $1.5 billion.
--------------------------------------
The purpose of posting up the amounts is to assure the courts that the defendant will have sufficient funds to pay the judgment if an appeal fails. That's sort of a Captain Obvious revelation.

------------------------------------

ps....why would a defendant, such as Trump in this case, where he thinks he has run into a 'maximum' limit in an individual companies ability to bond, simply contract with several companies and have each bond up to their so-called 'limit'?

Well, we will all find out something tomorrow.

Forum List

Back