Trump Becomes 1st POTUS to Speak at Right For Life

Hell no. You made it, you live with the consequences of the little brats. Can't live with it, shoot yourself, not the brat. And keep those fuckers out of restaurants and public transportation until you teach um to put a lid on that whining and crying shit, okay!

Kids, ya just can't kill um.

</sarcasm>

But you seem to be ok with killing them up to a certain point...or did I misunderstand the post I first responded to?

I'm okay with you killing yours up to a certain point. But past that magical point of viability, I'm rooting for your kid.

I'm okay with you killing yours up to a certain point. But past that magical point of viability, I'm rooting for your kid.

Why that magical point? Why is that point any better than 1 year old?

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.

He's talked about it before, he had an epiphany at one point regarding the preborn.
I dunno, you may have not been paying attention.

Yep he sure did, the day he choose to run as a Repub and not a Dem.

It was before that.

No it was not, he lied. Nobody had ever heard him tell that story till after he choose to run as a Repub.

Poor baby.

upload_2020-1-24_16-14-22.png

Even one additional time, please refer to post #8 in this thread. This is hilarious!
Juanlaw sees what he wants to see and doesn't see things he doesn't want to see. :laughing0301:
Tell me then, what is consistent with supporting a president like Trump who has never denied paying for 8 abortions for his mistresses? If abortion is murder, then why are you supporting a man who is the abortion equivalent of John Wayne Gacy? Or is that you beliefs are shallow and they matter in some circumstances but not others. Do tell
PLZ get more than one note on that kazoo, Mr. Law. You're droning when you play the same note.
A drone bee lookin' for love:
OIP.n23mbaQRGdC1XV9kw5L6fwHaGp

Aftermath of a drone finding love:
OIP.LPnoZbbO5s4d1z2ASJAl0QHaE7

There bee differences:
OIP.EtjwG2IeA43tcYFtjs1s_gAAAA
Yep, little Johnny DOES appear to be a bit soft in the head. Poor fella............
Says someone too stupid to answer the simplest of questions. Of course you're just the creme of the crop stupid the other pro-lifers are just to afraid and quake in their boots where called out on their hypocrisy.
Really triggers you that Trump wants to save babies and denying you the thrill of ripping limbs off of babies.

Why that magical point? Why is that point any better than 1 year old?

Because killing it after it has made the effort to grow to the point of being able to live in the real world would just suck, and if you, after having let it grow for so long, want to kill it, then you suck and don't deserve a child.

Killing a baby up to one year old is usually considered infanticide.

Because killing it after it has made the effort to grow to the point of being able to live in the real world would just suck, and if you, after having let it grow for so long, want to kill it, then you suck and don't deserve a child.

Killing a baby up to one year old is usually considered infanticide.

it sucks to be killed in the womb.

some of us consider killing it in the womb to be infanticide.

i agree with Trump. we should give birth to the child and then neglect it afterwards, like he did with his daughter Tiffany

“We’ll set free the dreams of our people and we’ll determine how we look forward to all of the blessings that will come from the beauty, talent, purpose, nobility and grace of every American child,”- Trump

Pandering to his base. He doesn't seem to be someone who would have any qualms paying for an abortion, if need be.

Don't know if he would pay for one, but he was not even pro-life till he choose to run as a Repub.

Looks like a 'that was then and this is now' situation. Just like Nadler's and Schumer's old comments about the dangers of partisan impeachments.
Life's a bitch. Don't abandon your ringside seat, grasshopper.

What kind of person willingly ends the existence of another soul?.....I've never understood that.....

President Trump supports rape, incest, dead beat dads, domestic violence, pedophiles, runaway girls, lower wages for women, manipulative men...that's just openers what about health care that conservatives deny wage earners, evil manipulators, malicious compulsive liars, misleaders, highly egotistical men, men that have dominance or superiority over other people.

I would have thought more of the President if he would attend domestic violence meetings, or rape or something constructive. Conservatives should spend more time on the underlying causes of abortion.

What kind of person willingly ends the existence of another soul?.....I've never understood that.....

poster_board_Eddiedualphoto.jpg
Innocent soul that is healthy and poses no threat...dumbass....

That is not what you said little man...I am not a mind reader.

Next time say what you mean, if you really meant it.
I wanted to make you look like the fool that you are.....

By being an idiot?

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Forum List

Back